•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
could we have a thread where we can discuss the previous seasons of supernatural... (i know its very late, but atleast some members can describe which episodes they liked best) i for one living in india.. cant watch supernatural season 8 and join in the discussions taking place here... and there is no online videos uploaded as yet.. 
hey flutter nice to see you here🤗... go to website watchseries.eu
there the episode is up of season 8..and in india its gonna air on oct 26th...and sure we can discuss whatever you want
there is a AT of SPN where u r free to discuss any season...this is still on CW channel and isnt moved yet...but it will be soon moved here...for now u can discuss it here 
There is no restriction on discussing any of the seasons. You are free to discuss any season/episode you want to here in the forum or in the Appreciation Thread. (Link given in above post) Or else you can create a separate topic for the season/episode you liked in the forum and start discussing. Welcome to the forum btw. :)
Sounds like a great idea to me... after all this is the Supernatural forum... so everything about it no more how old it is (Season wise) is doable!
laxmi... hi.. dear.. the link is not working for me.. anyway.. yes, when it premiers.. we shall chat

@ supernatural.. thanks for the link

@ herms angel... ya.. we cud do that... otherwise this forum will be sunsaan, empty 

@ mahi... thanks for the support.. tell me which epi of season 1, 2, 3 u liked.. we cud discuss that..

Hey dear same pinch me too can't watch season 8 right now nd i would luv to discuss about the previous seasons. Do cum on the chat thread