Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

---Nisha---

IF-Dazzler

---Nisha---

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Guys I wanted to ask you all something. Do you really think this is love (what Riya feels for Arjun)? Everyone on the forum seems to think so which is why I made this topic. I really dont think it is love. I think she has a crush on him, she is attracted to him, she cares about him, but love...I dont think so. Because if she really loved him she would be a lot more affected by his behavior than she is. He is rude to her, he tells her she is not competent yet she isnt really affected by it that much. Yes she is hurt, but she lets it go. Every episode I watch, I realize that she doesn't in fact love him. I think there is a blossoming of something within her. But like Arjun said today pyar ek alag jasbe ka naam hota hai...jis din hoga khud jan jaogi.
Do I think she will fall in love with him eventually? It is inevitable. How can she not fall in love with him. She already admires his courage, looks for his approval...wants his approval.

Yes she hugged him in that epi when she shot someone for the first time, yes arjun went all soft for a few moments. But she was vulnerable then, she would have hugged anyone. Yes she shot the man to save arjun, but still that doesnt mean she loves him. Unless ofcourse she subconsciously loves him and doesnt know about it herself. But considering today's and yesterday's epi that seems highly unlikely.
What do you guys think? Agree or disagree?

P.S. awesome epi.Chottu was so funny...
Seeing Rathore so stern, I wish someone would come and soften him up a bit. He is always all business...even more so then Arjun. Atleast arjun has his moments where he says something of substance (something that isnt about the case) to Riya or the others but Rathore is always case, case, case.

Edited by ---Nisha--- - 07 October 2012 at 10:17am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

julieariwalatharu23kbhavanisangi1108doonraparigabhoomi.sAukviewValleryRosetanu07shona16laxmipriyaattack_007madhubansen..Naina.._mahi_Sia89kgmuArieltabizee_armaanKrishnaluv94sashashyamll-Shilpa-ll.Kiran.Tina2603kaveriw2008aliya_begh-.serendipity.---Mahima--rechus

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "This is not love" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kaveriw2008

IF-Sizzlerz

kaveriw2008

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
wow 

this is so deep thinking ...i'm impress

after reading this i also starting thinking on ARiya relationship 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
well said..totaly agree with u..

Sneha113

IF-Sizzlerz

Sneha113

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
abhi tym h..but riya definitely cares for arjun a lott..

_mahi_

aliya_begh

IF-Sizzlerz

aliya_begh

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Mujhe lagta hai riya ko ab arjun se pyar hone wala hai..ya ho chuka hai jiska usse pata nahi...!

_mahi_

Fantasia_junkie

IF-Rockerz

Fantasia_junkie

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Totally agree with u.. What Riya feels for Arjun may be called admiration, attraction and even hero-worship.. But you can't call it love, YET! Smile

She feels guilty for letting him down (The epi where she got shot); I may even take the liberty to say that she kinda pities him as well, maybe more than the others.. {or maybe even relates to his pain, I guess there's something in Riya's personal life.. remember the phone call and Riya's day off work!} Could be, can't say.. 

But here's a major hint, like u pointed out, She feels upset when he taunts her but then lets it go.. Clearly not a sign of love. When someone u love, taunts you or sort of insults u or your capabilities, u don't just push it to the back of your mind! You feel hurt no matter what, firstly coz hurtful words have been said and secondly, the one u love, has uttered them.. 

So yes, I wouldn't say Riya is in love. And Arjun, no way! That guy loves his dead wife way too much to even consider something of that sort.. Cry

But yes, it will happen eventually or so we hope. He's definitely started softening, esp, the way he spoke about losing a loved one.. And the last bit was the biggest hint ever, that Riya's going to fall for him..

And well, it won't be a bed of roses for her obviously. Coz for Arjun to realise and accept his feelings is going to be a herculean task! As much as I hate to say this, our poor doll is going to suffer from repeated heartbreaks, watching him trample over her heart everytime.. Like he said yest, 'Agli baar mujhe apne kaam se bahar hi rakhna!'.. 

But there's something I recollected. Remember Gorky and Shaleen's interview, esp the cliche bit. Gorky had defined a typical love-story; Boy meets girl, Boy loses girl and then he wins her back! 

I'm especially interested in the 'Boy loses girl' track.. Coz boy! Shaleen's got really expressive eyes.. Embarrassed

So, lets sit back and wait for this unusual love-story to take-off.. Coz it clearly hasn't yet.. Smile

Btw, I'm loving the way this track is progressing.. Not too slow, not too fast, just the perfect pace! Clap

P.S.: Special mention to Chottu and Shree.. They cracked me up, esp Chottu.. And Rathore was uber cool as always.. That proves it once again, that the show isn't just about Ariya! 

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

bhoomi.sshona16tanu07madhubansen---Nisha---_mahi_kgmuArieltabizee_armaansashashyamsamiya.059.Kiran.Tina2603kaveriw2008Sneha113

rnfandeboo

rnfandeboo

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Ria should be affected more by arjun's behaviour if she loves him...But ...Ria is a strong girl...And there is nothing she can do other than being strong...
Pesonally, i rly feel bad for ria..I mean all this discouragement that too frm the person she loves or has a crush...It hurts..I know...Smtms i feel so angry at arjun...Who is he to tell ria to go back to research work again n again...Agar ria uske lie koi nahi hai...Toh woh kis haq se advice deta hai...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_kgmusashashyam

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
well she greatly admires him, but its' not yet love, but " Pyar to hona hi tha" and vahi hoga in near future i'm guessing from Arjun's words

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_kaveriw2008

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.