Suggestions / Comments

Plz explain

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

vibhusharma78

Goldie

vibhusharma78

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Kindly explain the meaning and importance of  India Forum members categories. like Vieebie , groupbie IF dazzler etc.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Plz explain" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged

Hey,

Please check out the link below for details:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1440561

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FindingShaksnowflake.

vibhusharma78

Goldie

vibhusharma78

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Thanks for your reply. But all terms are not given there . like m groupbie, what does groupbie mean? and what does IF dazzler do?

vibhusharma78

Goldie

vibhusharma78

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Kindly reply!!!

EtherealSanz..

IF-Rockerz

EtherealSanz..

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibhusharma78

Thanks for your reply. But all terms are not given there . like m groupbie, what does groupbie mean? and what does IF dazzler do?

They don't do or mean anything. They are just ladder groups. Once you complete a certain number of posts, you move to the next ladder group and your color changes. You are a groupbie right now, which means once you complete 200 posts, you will be a senior member. You won't have any limits on how many posts you can make per day (with newbies and groupbies, you can only make a certain # of posts in 24 hours...I think) and you will be able to change your username. 

I'm an IF Dazzler but not much has changed except I'm able to recieve more PMs in my dabba! They don't really mean anything, it's just fun having your color changed and moving up the ladder LOL (except if you're an IF sizzler...they have a horrendous pink color Stern Smile)

Edited by EtherealSanz.. - 08 October 2012 at 8:13am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vibhusharma78

vibhusharma78

Goldie

vibhusharma78

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot!!!

S-by-S

Groupbie

S-by-S

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Is there some place I can find out how many posts are needed for whichever rank?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top