Ramayan

GAGAN AND GURUMEET

dharma22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

according to the rules of the forum we have no right to compare any two actors  ,no right to discuss over any actor who is not related with the show but i think these rules are  not follwed here...these rules are totally ignored

In any thread, creation gallery or any related topic with show ,there is only limited members who post their comments on it because they liked this great show, except them nobody leave their comments but i am observing whenever any actor of this show (specially gagan) gives his interview , there is lot of  fan of gurumeet visit on the forum and start to compare gagan with gurumeet,trying to pull his leg , picked anything from his interview and try to draw it in wrong way why they do so...?????????????????? i don't know

i think they visit on this forum only for bashing the actors of this show, they search the topic here  on which they can do their  arguments.

i think they are taking this show as comparison, they are taking lord rama's role as gagan and gurumeet's personal roles comparison.if they have really respect for lord rama than i can say they never comment these type of bashing at all.these fans hurts the feelings of gagan's fans.

In last there is my humble request to all the gurumeet's fan that if they don't like this show or actors of this show so please please don't visit on this forum, here is no place for your arguments. i don't want to spoil my forum.i respect u all , if u like gurumeet so please visit the punarvivah forum and freely can do your conversation in his praise but here it should not be.in this forum we will talk about this show only, about its cast that's all.
rock gagan. i like gagan a lot as ram . he is perfect ramji.

thanx
Edited by chahat22 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
According to the rules of the forum and IF, direct member bashing and targetting is also not allowed which people of this forum have broken.

*TOPIC REPORTED*
luminous02 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

According to the rules of the forum and IF, direct member bashing and targetting is also not allowed which people of this forum have broken.

*TOPIC REPORTED*

first of all gurumeet's fans start it ok we never visit on the gurumeets forum for bashing at all.we have not enough time for it.
luminous02 thumbnail
thank u chahat for this nice post. i am also like gagan as ramji a lot.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luminous02

first of all gurumeet's fans start it ok we never visit on the gurumeets forum for bashing at all.we have not enough time for it.

We only come here when Gurmeet is mentioned, because just like you all cannot tolerate Gagan being criticized we too cannot tolerate Gurmeet or his fans being criticized in this forum.

Tell your friends to stop abusing Gurmeet's fanbase, and then we would have no reason to come here.
superdil19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

We only come here when Gurmeet is mentioned, because just like you all cannot tolerate Gagan being criticized we too cannot tolerate Gurmeet or his fans being criticized in this forum.

Tell your friends to stop abusing Gurmeet's fanbase, and then we would have no reason to come here.
[/QUOTe]
are yaar i thing nothing bad mention here about gurmeet
u know i like guru as ram,maan and yash i like punarvivah but u know due to guru fans behavior some fans who doesnt like this type of argument and madness they  has also started hating him.fans of guru are not understanding that outcomes of these argument are not good for gurmeet itself.and now don't see him as gagan ,see him as lord rama so please appreciated him because he is also want of yours support not u alls argument.i love gagan he is good actor and every actor try to give his 100% and he is giving also so we should also should support him.he has a lot of responsibility.

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: superdil19

Mature fans will never dislike an actor for their fan's behavior. I myself do not like the attitude of some Gagan fans but I am neutral towards him.

And you are thinking only Gurmeet's fans are in the wrong. They may be, but I hope you accept that even Gagan fans said wrong things. Neither side is totally innocent so I don't understand why you're targetting only Gurmeet's fans. Like you said, the behavior of Gagan fans is also not good for his image as Lord Ram.😊
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 11 years ago

superdil19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

may be u are right but this forum is basically designed for gagan fans or zee tv ramayan .it is obvious if anyone  will compare gagan with any actor then definitely gagan's fans will react. 
i am not neutral for guru because i like guru but it doesn't mean we will compare gurumeet role with everyone all those who are playing the role similar with gurumeet as he has played.

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: superdil19

I know, but who compared Gagan with anyone? When that article was first posted, all Gagan fans reacted by posting stuff against Gurmeet's fans, which obviously we could not tolerate. If media is comparing Gagan and Gurmeet, why are Gagan fans going against Gurmeet's fans? This is what I find hard to understand.

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I can't believe some fans ruin forum by bringing fandom to the next level.

Why can people who has never watched other Ramayan and does not give 2 hoots abt anything else but this Show Ramayan 2012...Why cant I enjoy this show and section w/o having to read and go thru this constant fights by some fans..

Pls keep god related shows out of fandom..

Thank you