Punar Vivah

*Picture Story--A Weekend Dose* (Aarti on the run)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

-AarYaholic-

IF-Rockerz

-AarYaholic-

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged

THE PICTURE STORY

A weekend dose

Good Evening Fellow members...I am a silent but not too silent member...Weekend is here and for those who can't help but curse the 2 days because they don't get any PVtime...Here's a new Weekend Bonanza Offer for you...

My creative brain will churn out a Picture Story sometimes based on the episodes and sometimes off the beat

I have been a big time follower of JYO's Action Thread and @Angel Dark's Series of Bua Narrates...and thus thought to try my hand at it...

Don't have any burden on your mind if you wish to give me a kick on my b*** for some disastrous work...I promise I'll take all criticism sportingly
And last but not the least...don't hesitate to pour your likes and comments praising my work...I am too greedy for recognition you see
Getting back to business...
This being my 100th post on I-F had to be big and special...the name of the story goes as

:: Story 01 - Aarti on the run ::

Aarti was determined to leave Yash from his Grand Birthday Party...none but Jalebi Bai knew about what she was upto

Yashji I have decided its better to leave you..I can't predict how you will react on knowing about my pregnancy...I don't wish to see you in pain again because of me

Thanks to Dubey and other guests in the party...Yash (tubelight) finally understands that his wife has been hiding the truth about her pregnancy

Yash : Aartiji..why did you hide it ?

As per the plan Aarti leaves the venue and a confused and agitated Yash without answering

Ticket Checker to Aarti : Madam show me you ticket please

Aarti : (OH My God...I lost my purse..I should have handed over the tickets to Ansh when he asked) Actually..Mr. Conductor...I don't have the tickets I didn't lose them...my husband has my purse...

Ticket Checker : How could you give your tickets to your husband and get into the bus ?

Aarti : Mr. Conductor...you have no right to ask me this question...and I did not give it to my husband..he got it from a thief and...

Ticket Conductor (Interrupts): Then why didn't you take it back from your husband ??

Aarti : Mr. Conductor let me tell you for the last time...you don't get into our business...its a long story...but I don't mind telling you through the journey

Ticket Checker : So you think I'll allow you in my bus till Delhi...No...you and your child get down at once from my bus

Ansh : Yes Mumma lets get down...I too hate travelling by bus...lets tell Papa...he'll take us wherever you want

Aarti : Don't be a fool Ansh...I already told you we're playing the hide and seek game with your papa
And Mr. Conductor I will get down at the next stop

Ticket Checker : No madam...I'll stop the bus here in the jungle and you get down now

Aarti : As you wish

Meanwhile at the Scindia Mansion :
Pankaj : Bauji I just called Yash..he told me he didn't get Aarti at the bus stand but he got her purse

Suraj Pratap : So Aarti was there at the bus stand...tell Yash to come home now

Yash : Tell Bauji I'll come home only when Aartiji is with me

But little does he know that Aarti along with Ansh are walking their way through the jungle when...

Ansh : Mumma...what's wrong with you?? 
(Ansh/ Divyam was so adorable in this scene and the scene itself was so beautiful that I don't want to add my inputs)

Ansh gets help from none but his original Papa

Prashant : Kid, why fear when Prashant is here? Where's your mother?

Aaarti...what happened to her...why did she leave her hubby Scindia.and wait a minute is this kid mine?

Ansh : Arrey Uncle...will you help me?

Prashant : Yes kid, lets go and help your Mother..(in his mind Abhi bahut hisaab lagaana baaki hai)

Aarti can't stop taking Yash's name even in her subconscious state
Yashji...Yashji...aap aa gaye...but why so early I was enjoying this Luka Chupi game so much...Khair...but Yashji promise you won't repeat your " I am a sinister " speech again

Prashant : Woman !!! whom are you talking to..who sinister...so Scindia Hero made you a destitute again?

Doctor : Congratulations...your wife is expecting !!!

Prashant : I had absolutely no idea of both (Aarti still being my wife and her pregnancy)

Ansh : Uncle why did he call Mumma your wife?

Prashant : Listen kid...you go and ask the Doc...till then I'll get the medicines for your Mumma

Prashant calls back home : Hello Papa...its me Pras..

Shobha : Prashant you scoundrel..how dare you call us ? don't you remember we performed your last rites...you are dead for us...everything that we have belongs to our daughter Aarti...do you understand

Prashant : Maa you are OTT (over the top) sometimes...wait...she just said everything belongs to this Aarti...Now I have a plan...I'll do xxx and xxx and some more xxx and all their property is mine

Sergio Aragones quotes
 Suspense is very important. Even though this is humor and they're short stories, that theory of building suspense is still there. 

STORY GOES FORWARD IN THE COMING PARTS...TILL THEN HAVE A VERY GOOD WEEKEND...ENJOY BUDDIES

Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

03rac08Natalli19Iqbal_009cynthiagemmeenagarwallittyPiiedarrishPopo.Chit15AkhdaKhabroojojo1986Flagteju1816kdsubsKittya_Cullenhana_y-Mrs.MasHGc-luv_lvndrksfan2Pearl_27Shashi1984lulujjjjuluvmgAngeloScuroAwari_MaanManali_IamGCianChacchaaanyakunat--Iqra--jyoti06shubhika124KrantiGuru_JKRPuvZgcluvtaahir004villager00SaiSmaha9-Thabassum-pickachu-RohitMaxwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Picture Story--A Weekend Dose* (Aarti on the run)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Awesome Story. Thanks for making the weekend so enjoyable

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-AarYaholic-

-AarYaholic-

IF-Rockerz

-AarYaholic-

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HHLSIRA

Awesome Story. Thanks for making the weekend so enjoyable

Was it really so enjoyable? thankyou...Hug

darrish

darrish

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Great so far, continue soon!

-AarYaholic-

maha9

IF-Sizzlerz

maha9

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
nice going dear. continue soon.

-AarYaholic-

-AarYaholic-

IF-Rockerz

-AarYaholic-

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darrish

Great so far, continue soon!
Really? Thankyou Dancing

-AarYaholic-

IF-Rockerz

-AarYaholic-

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maha9

nice going dear. continue soon.
Thankyou so much Hug

Piie

Piie

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Dang!!! You left me in splits...ROFL That was AWESOME, buddy!! Loved it to the core...pls continue soon & if possible PM me on the future updates

-AarYaholic-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.