Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

Tashu.

IF-Dazzler

Tashu.

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Pooja Bedi tweeted "Heard that fights have already started in the bigg boss house day 1! Between Urvashi and karishma kotak !! Let the games begin... !!!!"

I hope that is true... so my vote goes to both of them... or whoever is louder LOLLOLLOL

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

prattsRaima36sinipillaiormsilovetrashtvsanjanaarshicl0wnjakther7sarasingh86ShahZur-_-PopCorn-_-.Shayari.Being-HumanY2JisBackSunshine797Pentaminous.ashaj-SMay31-Arnav90prerna4rishavSamraat_92..Pooja..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "first fight in BB house" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
I anticipated that Urvashi would turn into Vamp even in the real life when she has to steal spotlight and now she is doing that.

As for Pooja Bedi- did KRK hand over his job of giving update to Pooja Bedi? Jobless and Poor lady she is ! To gain attention, she will have to do anything nah and she is doing in Twitter now.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

cherry_ikvibhusharma78ormsTashu.melfnsznursinghcs-07sanjanaarshiANNMT.Y2JisBackashajsunandshineHashiBooLadyDabanggSamraat_92prerna4rishav

wat_up

IF-Stunnerz

wat_up

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
show hasnt started and arguments already lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tashu.

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Attractive~

I anticipated that Urvashi would turn into Vamp even in the real life when she has to steal spotlight and now she is doing that.

As for Pooja Bedi- did KRK hand over his job of giving update to Pooja Bedi? Jobless and Poor lady she is ! To gain attention, she will have to do anything nah and she is doing in Twitter now.

Nah...they are both tweeting about BB6 marte dum tak from the looks of it. LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07HaHaHeHe-Huppmysticgoryfilms

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
May be she is dreaming that all

mihali7

Tashu.

IF-Dazzler

Tashu.

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Attractive~

May be she is dreaming that all

i hope not... these fights excite meLOL

ashaj

DoNotMind

IF-Stunnerz

DoNotMind

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
LOL Really??...let the show begin first!...Bhedia seems so excited for this season.WinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raparigamihali7

VAZ2011

Goldie

VAZ2011

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
I am desperately waiting for the show to start so that I can give my two cents :) Last year was fun here on IF..looking forward to even more fun this time at BB6 forum...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

boredsoulznursinghcs-07

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.