Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Matra

IF-Dazzler

Matra

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
I hope this show is not as parivarik as rageashwari from last season... It was so funny that Bigg boss realised that noone was ever gonna nominate her so he himself nominated her

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovetrashtvColdplayingY2JisBack-_-PopCorn-_-CrazyForBarun

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Parivarik show" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Coldplaying

IF-Dazzler

Coldplaying

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
hahahahahah lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Matra

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
If they dare go the parivarik way, they will fall flat on their faces. We don't watch this show for morality lectures. Hell naw! D'oh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HaHaHeHe-Huppmysticgoryfilms

ilovetrashtv

Goldie

ilovetrashtv

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
From the look of it, it will be a family friendly show which is so stupid.

The government treats all TV viewing audience as children. Bah!

Matra

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Ofcourse ds show is going to be family show. Since there are daily shows bahu like Komo and Ashka Goradia, i am sure My Mum would be interested to watch it as she pretty liked Komolika in Kzk.

To be honest, family tye shows suck and bore me stiff, i hope Big Boss don't turn this way.

Matra

IF-Dazzler

Matra

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Attractive~

Ofcourse ds show is going to be family show. Since there are daily shows bahu like Komo and Ashka Goradia, i am sure My Mum would be interested to watch it as she pretty liked Komolika in Kzk.

To be honest, family tye shows suck and bore me stiff, i hope Big Boss don't turn this way.

neither do I

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

If they dare go the parivarik way, they will fall flat on their faces.We don't watch this show for morality lectures. Hell naw!D'oh

If one is eager to listen their lectures, do watch daily shows intstead Big Boss . If this season, show serves unexpected things (such as long lectures and Rona Dhona ) then i damn this show to undergo horrendous TrPs

Dexterkilaila

-_-PopCorn-_-

IF-Rockerz

-_-PopCorn-_-

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
hehehe ofcourse they'll nt gonna parivaric ;)
as they said :P

Matra

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.