Humse Hai Life
Humse Hai Life

India-Forums

RS SS : The Missing 365..updated pg5 (Page 10)

-Nimmi- IF-Rockerz
-Nimmi-
-Nimmi-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jane_krittzz...

Just now read third chap Sorry i knw am late Embarrassed

But the update was nice...loved it Smile

Temme one thing jheel do you like charlie... ???? Ouch
who is charlie??
jane_krittzz... IF-Rockerz
jane_krittzz...
jane_krittzz...

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimmi-hhl

who is charlie??

Nimmi jheel used her as Priya in her SS Smile

Waise shes charlie chauhan Ex-roadies contestant and i dnt like her coz of sum reasons Ouch Dats why i was asking jheel if she likes her Smile
Bhavikakosambia IF-Dazzler
Bhavikakosambia
Bhavikakosambia

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
No ! I don like her ..i was luking 4 a cute girl and I found her cute anyways I don know wht kind of a girl she is ...i jst know her name cbharlie :P
-Nimmi- IF-Rockerz
-Nimmi-
-Nimmi-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nimmi-hhl

who is charlie??

Nimmi jheel used her as Priya in her SS Smile

Waise shes charlie chauhan Ex-roadies contestant and i dnt like her coz of sum reasons Ouch Dats why i was asking jheel if she likes her Smile

oh ok LOL
-Nimmi- IF-Rockerz
-Nimmi-
-Nimmi-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
jheel so is ur update ready??
Bhavikakosambia
Bhavikakosambia

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Hi allSmile...Firstly im really vry sorry 4 the confusion created by me Tongue...i know many of u have read my previous update  4 wich i never sent even 1 single pm...aur maine uss update ko "n' no of times edit kiya some of u read it twice ...wich may hav definately irked themLOL...i say it again i'm srry n to make it up 4 tht im giving u all this update hope u like it...with loads of love (jheel)Embarrassed...

Chapter Four...(a)

Recap:~ a new character is introduced (priya) who is Raghav's fiance and also a childhood frnd of Gia but Raghav is unaware of this feact n so both the girls behave as if complete strangers...Raghav  receives a Msg frm his mom saying tht she is waiting 4 them near the hospital reception counter  or shld i say lobby Tongue...

"raghav'" someone called out his name ...

he turned around to find his mom standing near the Coffey machine ...soon he reached uptill  her  n gave a short hug to cool her down and assure her tht he is alright as he knew tht she would be really worried after getting  his so called accident's news...But mom's are gonna be the same no matter wht...
"raghav tum thik ho na tumhe kahin lagi to nahi...aur accident kaise hua...aur tum.."he cuts her midway giving her another hug ...

"mom i'm OK  in fact mujhe to ek bhi scratch nahi aaya ..."

"but ye sab hua kaise ?"

"mom mai apko sab bata dunga pehle aap mere saath chalo mujhe aapko kisi se milwana hai...come with me..."saying he almost dragged her to the elevator...

"tumhe pata hai jab maine Raghav ko tumhare saath dekha toh mai ekdum shock hogayi ...4 a second muje laga k i was dreaming..."an excited priya said...

she was more than happy to see her frnd after almost two years...the last time they met was wen Gia was planning to fix her with raghav and was successful in it ...she never met her post her engagement with Raghav ...

"acha! jealous ha...kya laga mai tumhare fiance ko lekar bhag jaungi..."she said with a chuckle...

"ha ha ...vry funny ..khud toh jalke raakh ho gayi thi jab raghav mere saath flirt kar raha tha aur mujhe jealous bolti hai..."

"mai kyu jealous hone lagi wo tera fiance hai..."she debated ...trying to show as if Raghav means nothing to her...

"agar wo mera fiance hai to wo tera kya lagta hai..."priya sounded serious to her...ofcourse she was wen it comes to raghav she is always serious...

Gia tried to brush away the topic as usual but her voice betrayed her...God! its been three years but still he affects her so much tht only the sight of him flirting with some other girl makes her shudder...and her heart breaks into thousand pieces each time she sees him walk hand in hand with priya ...touching her nose naughtily ...hanging out with her...this was a pain to watch and thts the only reason behind her cutting all the contacts with priya...she never met her in this past two years...

Edited by Bhavikakosambia - 24 December 2012 at 9:57am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Miss_Anonymousharshana1shruti-lovepurnima209chahat4u

Miss_Anonymous Senior Member
Miss_Anonymous
Miss_Anonymous

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Loved the update!!
Raghav's mother is so caring...Embarrassed...and priya she nice too...guess priya and sia are good friends...also cant believe that sia has suffered alot...howUnhappy sad she had to see raghav with someone else...cant wait for the open up of the suspense...what has got them soo far...awww..
waiting for the next update eagerly...update soon with a long one!!Smile

Edited by muskanpuri99 - 01 December 2012 at 4:37am
Bhavikakosambia
Bhavikakosambia

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
[FLASH WIDTH=50 HEIGHT=50]http://files.myfrogbag.com/q4dqjq/06 - Bin Tere Reprise.swf[/FLASH]

Go to top