Girl Talk w/ Devyn Rose Season 2 - Webisode #1: -

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

bogert

bogert

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged

Hello,

Take a look here:

Check out Girl Talk w/ Devyn Rose Season 2 - Webisode #1 - "I really like him, do I go for it and put my heart on the line?" + Maybelline BB Cream Review! Next webisode airs live 10/17/12 8PM EST !

Look at this:
http://www.youtube.com/embed/hlYWVsmwAt8

Enjoy!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Girl Talk w/ Devyn Rose Season 2 - Webisode #1: -" in Music Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top