Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged

Where Indian cinema and TV promote the old traditions of Hindutva, MKAP is a breakthrough from it, Being amongst the 'new genre' shows it has offered far more to it's audience.

1.       Regression - Where in todays society Saas bahu serials with regressive main leads are favoured - MKAP broke the mould and introduced a character which introduced secularisation. However without breaking religious or traditional values. Pratigya was the face of practicality whilst still keeping faith intact, as she pushed the audience towards 'new age thinking'.

2.     Saffronisation in this show was kept to a minimum. In many cases whether it was towards womens fertility, to childrens treatment, it educated the audience to a secular world and science. It never dismissed the importance of religion, but moved the society's thoughts towards a modern world.  

3.       Education - In many parts of the world - there are women and families who have benefited from the concept. Pratigya distinguished between Aathma vishwaas and Aanth vishwaas. Spiritual faith is showcased in every serial.. but here Pratigya moved the focus towards self confidence. She didn't sit back blindly and wish her problems away. Her inner strength was fuelled by self confidence. God helps those who help themselves.

So latent saffronisation by the TV industry was kept at minimum.

In the past, shows and films certainly contained more HINDUTVA . BUT the new genre shows Like MKAP, is one of the best shows in taking the society forward, and has been beneficial for many. Although moving the audience to new age thinking, it has never compromised on culture, faith, moral beliefs and respect.

Kudos to the makers for balancing out on all important factors.

ENTERTAINMENT.. That would be a totally huge long essay, because MKAP  has been a total Hungama package! Classic moments will be remembered for years and their language will continue to be imitated by millions.

Cari..xx

Edited by carisma2 - 07 October 2012 at 8:54am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

MeaningfulJessenia...green_teaa_umaPristineSoul-Deepali-KP_Marinaaanchalarora26lakshmi_paiRaadhniaka.aierAlwaysHisJaanheera1702teenssDareDevil_VickYarrylineshrutisinhaLove-u-allHamiSkytelstrapiyarapiyariSnigdha_KhanamDeathstrokeMuskaan92Uma-ArhaanfanHeart_Hacker-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WHY IS MKAP COMMENDABLE?" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Fab post Cari di...ClapClapClap
MKAP definitely proved to be the unique show but I would like to say that at some points, it was not the way it should be..
For ex: In Mumbai, Krishna behaved like a typical hubby who wanted his wife to dress as per his liking...
And, Pratigya showing respect and forgiving attitude for Amma even after her deeds...

And there are many more but now its time to say bye bye to our show with a smile...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DareDevil_VickYcarisma2Heart_Hacker-

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriya...arja

MKAP definitely proved to be the unique show but I would like to say that at some points, it was not the way it should be..
For ex: In Mumbai, Krishna behaved like a typical hubby who wanted his wife to dress as per his liking...
And, Pratigya showing respect and forgiving attitude for Amma even after her deeds...

And there are many more but now its time to say bye bye to our show with a smile...Smile
Thank you,
I'd graciously overlook those scenarios above and think they possibly wanted to remain within culture - hence that was fitting under that umbrella.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Muskaan92

Uma-Arhaanfan

IF-Sizzlerz

Uma-Arhaanfan

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
And how dare sp end such a commendable show they surely gonna regret. BTW very nice post... Kudos to the entire cast and crew of mkap...

carisma2

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv-kriya

And how dare sp end such a commendable show they surely gonna regret. BTW very nice post... Kudos to the entire cast and crew of mkap...
Agree - Ithink this show is important for the audience out there.

Muskaan92

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Thank you,
I'd graciously overlook those scenarios above and think they possibly wanted to remain within culture - hence that was fitting under that umbrella.

Always welcome...Smile
I too consider it as acceptable since after all it is an Indian soap but just thought to share when its all about wrapping it up...Smile

carisma2

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged

Thank you,

Always welcome...Smile
I too consider it as acceptable since after all it is an Indian soap but just thought to share when its all about wrapping it up...Smile
Smile
It's never to late to share ideas - incase they hope to bring MKAP2

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

piyarapiyariMuskaan92

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged

Thank you,

Always welcome...Smile
Smile
It's never to late to share ideas - incase they hope to bring MKAP2

Optimism...so it is called...
Anyways...Where is Razzabhai these days..??

Edited by kriya...arja - 07 October 2012 at 6:39am

carisma2

Post Reply New Post

Go to top