Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Guyzzz...
Gud evng😊... So hw was ur weekend..?? I enjoyed mine and gohem and jigar gave me the treat in yesterdays Kushiyon Ka Tyohar... Did they gave ur treat... Devna dance was superb I luved the part where Naz kissed the baby bump... Vishal too was gud in his girlish avatar... And also last week we had some Gohem scenes too... My favourite was the workalcholic Ahem reading pregnancy book😃... And also Rashi shwing Jigar her childhood photos.. Which was urs???? And did ur watch yesterdays Kushiyon Ka Tyohaar... Hw was it..?? Share ur opinions..
P.S:-
Guys dn't think that I am crazy bcoz of asking all the questions in one take 😛I was feeling sooo much bored so thought of posting this post... Plz plz share ur opinionsEdited by Bloomingbud - 11 years ago
Ani my weekend ws k... catching up Arjun's episodes... thnk i'm gonna be adict of dat serial...
 cuming to sns last week we had sum drama nd nice gohem scenes...my fav scene was whn ahem realises hw gopi used to sleep n urmi's house, his regret nd hug scene...
i enjoyed Devna performance, devar-bhabhi performance... bt both were short...
i dint like de fact dat dev ws seen more time wth vishal nd naz with pooja... other dan dat i enjoted the performances...
Hey Leki...
Me too adicted with Arjun... So where r u frm I mean which place and what r u doing
Everyone is taking about DevNa's performance me still yet to watch it...but nice thread we should have a discussion every wkend on what scenes we liked and what should happen etc last wk it's hard to chose what scene i liked  coz all Gohem scenes were cute even the raji little shipments @ Leki me too I watch Arjun and Yrkkh and Dabh come 6 days in a wk now but i guess no ME for those shows
@ani me frm trivandrum nd u?
@deepika yup v sld hv dese discussions to keep forum alive... if dey want dey cn do same for sns rite, 6 days a week??? evn we hv gud trp's after all
Originally posted by Leki

@ani me frm trivandrum nd u?
@deepika yup v sld hv dese discussions to keep forum alive... if dey want dey cn do same for sns rite, 6 days a week??? evn we hv gud trp's after all

i was having this same convo with my mum everyone will b happy if all the sp serials came 6 days hehe . Who thinks Kinjal will return back to Urmila's house??
kinjal vl b bck for sure bt hw nd whn v dnt knw...if cv's dnt brng her bk by wed nd trp's r gud pakka dey vl drag the story...wat do u thnk abt dat?
Originally posted by Leki

kinjal vl b bck for sure bt hw nd whn v dnt knw...if cv's dnt brng her bk by wed nd trp's r gud pakka dey vl drag the story...wat do u thnk abt dat?
<div></div>

just went in twitter apprently devo said they are back in mm shooting getting ready for Navarati me excited Garba abd Dandiya
wow dat would b great... me too waiting for dat... hope dev vl perform... i wanna see devna performnce... so dey wrapup kinjal drama so soon??
Have to Rush guys.. But good topic.👏 
Loved the performances yesterday.. I am yet to watch the entire thing. But GoHem and Jigar did superb. 

@Leki - The reason for the switch I think is poor organization/Direction😕 If you see the way they stood, it looked half the time that the woman stood i a queue while the men stood in another. 😆 And I think the entire thing was shot in pieces... My guess is they did not change the order after the performance and as Jigar and Gopi's performance may have been shot in the beginning, they left the order of people as such as they stood there and the others just joined If you see, Indu and Nakul were also almost always away from their pair🤢
But I did loved it that when Dadaji questioned as to who was fit, Gopi kept pointing at Ahem😆