Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Bloomingbud

Bloomingbud

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Hey Guyzzz...
Gud evngSmile... So hw was ur weekend..?? I enjoyed mine and gohem and jigar gave me the treat in yesterdays Kushiyon Ka Tyohar... Did they gave ur treat... Devna dance was superb I luved the part where Naz kissed the baby bump... Vishal too was gud in his girlish avatar... And also last week we had some Gohem scenes too... My favourite was the workalcholic Ahem reading pregnancy bookBig smile... And also Rashi shwing Jigar her childhood photos.. Which was urs???? And did ur watch yesterdays Kushiyon Ka Tyohaar... Hw was it..?? Share ur opinions..
P.S:-
Guys dn't think that I am crazy bcoz of asking all the questions in one take TongueI was feeling sooo much bored so thought of posting this post... Plz plz share ur opinions

Edited by Bloomingbud - 07 October 2012 at 5:52am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

GuggulChacchaMADHU.BARUNpikiiichuuANJ4DivineDarknessAshvikian_AK

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bored??? Then peep in" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DivineDarkness

IF-Sizzlerz

DivineDarkness

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Ani my weekend ws k... catching up Arjun's episodes... thnk i'm gonna be adict of dat serial...
 cuming to sns last week we had sum drama nd nice gohem scenes...my fav scene was whn ahem realises hw gopi used to sleep n urmi's house, his regret nd hug scene...
i enjoyed Devna performance, devar-bhabhi performance... bt both were short...
i dint like de fact dat dev ws seen more time wth vishal nd naz with pooja... other dan dat i enjoted the performances...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BloomingbudGuggulMADHU.BARUN

Bloomingbud

Bloomingbud

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Hey Leki...
Me too adicted with Arjun... So where r u frm I mean which place and what r u doing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MADHU.BARUN

pikiiichuu

IF-Sizzlerz

pikiiichuu

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Everyone is taking about DevNa's performance me still yet to watch it...but nice thread we should have a discussion every wkend on what scenes we liked and what should happen etc last wk it's hard to chose what scene i liked  coz all Gohem scenes were cute even the raji little shipments @ Leki me too I watch Arjun and Yrkkh and Dabh come 6 days in a wk now but i guess no ME for those shows

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BloomingbudMADHU.BARUN

DivineDarkness

IF-Sizzlerz

DivineDarkness

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
@ani me frm trivandrum nd u?
@deepika yup v sld hv dese discussions to keep forum alive... if dey want dey cn do same for sns rite, 6 days a week??? evn we hv gud trp's after all

MADHU.BARUN

pikiiichuu

IF-Sizzlerz

pikiiichuu

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leki

@ani me frm trivandrum nd u?
@deepika yup v sld hv dese discussions to keep forum alive... if dey want dey cn do same for sns rite, 6 days a week??? evn we hv gud trp's after all

i was having this same convo with my mum everyone will b happy if all the sp serials came 6 days hehe . Who thinks Kinjal will return back to Urmila's house??

DivineDarkness

IF-Sizzlerz

DivineDarkness

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
kinjal vl b bck for sure bt hw nd whn v dnt knw...if cv's dnt brng her bk by wed nd trp's r gud pakka dey vl drag the story...wat do u thnk abt dat?

MADHU.BARUN

pikiiichuu

IF-Sizzlerz

pikiiichuu

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leki

kinjal vl b bck for sure bt hw nd whn v dnt knw...if cv's dnt brng her bk by wed nd trp's r gud pakka dey vl drag the story...wat do u thnk abt dat?
<div></div>

just went in twitter apprently devo said they are back in mm shooting getting ready for Navarati me excited Garba abd Dandiya

MADHU.BARUN

Post Reply New Post

Go to top