Humse Hai Life

RASIA SS : One Night In Delhi : Part 2 - Pg 8 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 12

sakura_bb

IF-Rockerz

sakura_bb

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
So sorrryyy for not updating last week.Unhappy
Thanks a lot everyone for your comments!!!Hug
 So glad that you have liked the prologue!Big smile

Shasha4ever...OUR STORY is kind of complete. But this SS can be said as an extension of it.Smile

I will update tomorrow guys!Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aditi_4ver-Nimmi-pia.rahaJyo_Ksg-Ocean.eyes-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RASIA SS : One Night In Delhi : Part 2 - Pg 8 (Page 6)" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nimmi-

IF-Rockerz

-Nimmi-

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
waiting for the update Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sakura_bb

sakura_bb

IF-Rockerz

sakura_bb

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged

Part -1

' Zindagi me peeche nahi age dekhna sikho...'

Sia didn't reply anything back...only walked ahead.

She wanted to see what he does next.

The whole night has been full of weird incidents and ... she wondered what new madness would be unleashed upon her now.

...because you just can't separate 3 things...Surprises, Craziness and Raghav!

19 hours earlier...

"Push-Pa!!!"

Sia almost lost her balance and was about to fall down from the last step of staircase on which she was standing.

But she saved herself at the last minute...but her book could not be saved!

It slipped down her hand and landed on the floor in a bad angle, with a loud thud!

Sia cried out seeing her book's condition. She hurriedly picked it up from the ground and then flipped over the pages to see if any page has got ruined or not. Luckily all the pages were fine.

Now that the book was fine...Sia turned to face Raghav Oberoi...who was now standing right beside her...with his usual full-of-life yet battameez wala smile on his face!

"Raghav! aisa koi kan ke pass chillata he?", she shouted at him.

"Oh ho Pushpa! Tum ekdum boring ban gaye ho", smiled Raghav, " kitne din se dekh raha hoon...bas padh hi ja rahe ho...padh hi ja rahe ho...itna padai karoge to boxer se professor ban jaoge!"

"Bakwass bandh karo Raghav!", said Sia. She clutched on her bag and then walked past Raghav...ignoring him completely.

They were not school students anymore...they were in college now. He can't just fool around here also! She has talked to him about this a lot of times and yet she has to face the same thing every day!

For Raghav everything is very casual.

"Arey Pushpa..", Raghav caught up with her, " me tumhare valai ke liye bol raha hoon. Pura last month tum ne sirf  exam ke liye padai ki he...aur aaj English he...isme bhi tum kya itna padh rahe ho?"

"Raghav..mene padhai ki thi..isiliye sab hi exam me acha marks mila he...yeh mat bhulo ki mujhe academics me bhi certain percentage chahiye...varna meri scholarship chali jaegi!"

"I know that Pushpa...but wo percentage tum easily la sakte ho...not a big deal for you...par tum to ekdum jaise top karna he..waise padh rahe ho...aur waise bhi yeh college he, Elite school nahi ki tumhe academics ke liye nikal denge!"

"Exactly!", Sia suddenly stopped and faced Raghav, " Yeh College he Raghav, Elite nahi! Chalo meri baat chodo, tum to sport student nahi ho yahan par...tumhe academics par dhyan dena chahiye..par tum nahi dete ho! Har waqt masti se nahi chalta he Raghav, kab samjhoge?"

"Pushpa, I have done kafi acha in the exams, ok?"

"Acha?  Tum har ek exam me only 50 % marks se pass ho rahe ho, jab ki tum thoda padoge to asani se 70% ho jaega, aur dekho aaj bhi tum padne ki jaga logoko paresaan kar rahe ho! Tum life me kavi serious nahi ho sakte ho!!"

Sia was clearly angry at Raghav. The series of tests that they were facing this month were being evaluated day to day. Meaning, the result was getting declared at the end of the day. The exams had multiple choice questions of course and cracking those questions has been a really tough thing...even for students like Arjun Thakur!

But being a sport student Sia had different course from Arjun and Raghav. While Arjun was studying physics in APK Academy, Raghav was pursuing management course here.

"Pushpa...tumhe lagta he ki me kavi serious nahi ban sakta?", suddenly Raghav spoke out.

"Nahi! Dekho tum aaj bhi kaise casually ghum rahe ho? Tum aaj bhi 50 % laoge and then tumhe uss bat se koi farak nahi padega...kyunki tum to pass ho gaye na, bas aur tumhe kya chahiye?"

"Thik he, I promise you ki aaj me above 70% zaroor launga! Aur tumhari baat galat proved hoga! Aur jab aisa hoga to me jo karna chahu wahi karunga...tum kuch nahi bol paoge!!!"

" Ha thik he thik he, pehle la ke to dikhao, tumse nahi hoga waise bhi"

Sia again walked past Raghav. The exam would begin soon and she neither had the time nor was in the mood to listen to Raghav's baseless talks! Yah may be he would even get 70 % in today's exam but he would be able to do that only with help from others, so what's the point anyway??

Their English class room was common and so both of them went to the same room. Sia sat on her desk and Raghav on the next desk by her side.

Soon Naina ( I hope you guys remember her also from Our Story) also entered the class. She smiled at both Raghav and Sia and wished them luck.

It was almost 10:30 A.M.

The bell rang for the exam...

--------***--------

'bzzzbbbzzz...'

Sia's phone vibrated for the 3rd time.

She thought it would be better if she just held the phone in hand only.

She took out the phone and saw it was Arjun again

'pata nahi matlab kya? Tum to Raghav ke tarah baat kar rahe ho. Agar aunty by chance mujhe call kare to me kya bolunga?'

' to bata dena ki tumhe kuch nahi pata', she replied him.

Sia smiled to herself.

Arjun must be getting frantic now because both Raghav and she had stayed out for the whole night! Raghav had promised Arjun that they would be back by 1, but they didn't!

Arjun was right. She was thinking just like Raghav...and why won't she?  Thinking and living like Raghav makes life so easy, so airy...it feels so free.

Sia stood for a moment and took in the fresh air of early morning.

It is so much polluted in Delhi that this pure, cool air seemed refreshing for a moment.

Sia looked at her watch...

5:10 A.M.

Exactly 12 hours earlier the result for the English exam had got out.

And Raghav Oberoi had got 80 % marks...that too without any help from others!!!

Index on 1st Page

Edited by sakura_bb - 19 October 2012 at 9:54pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Malvaikashruti-loveAditi_4verSamaaNoor-Nimmi-pia.rahajane_krittzz...gal.angelJyo_KsgOmnipotenceZaxo-Ocean.eyes-

sakura_bb

IF-Rockerz

sakura_bb

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged

~~~NOTE~~~

Ok I have posted the part 1 and it is short...Tongue

I dont know why I like to keep you guys in suspense...its really fun!LOLLOL

Just kidding!WinkLOL Dont kill me for having fun at your expense.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

If I get the reviews quickly I will post the next part within 2 days...promise!Embarrassed

I hope you will like this part...waiting for your comments!Big smile

Edited by sakura_bb - 19 October 2012 at 9:41pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gal.angelpia.rahaJyo_Ksg-Ocean.eyes-

SamaaNoor

IF-Rockerz

SamaaNoor

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
yipee im 1st to comment

amazing update saku jst loved it

bt ye kya bech mein Q latkati ho?

Plz continue soon and longer 1 plz

Edited by SamaaNoor - 19 October 2012 at 9:53pm

sakura_bb

Jerryberry

IF-Dazzler

Jerryberry

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Awesum update riku.. jst loved it.. i love d batameezi style of raghav.. bechari sia.. uska toh band baj gaya hoga wen she came 2 knw dat raghav secured 80% without cheating.. haha.. raghav ab sia se kya karwayega?? continue soon..Smile

Edited by Jerryberry - 19 October 2012 at 10:31pm

sakura_bb

-Ocean.eyes-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ocean.eyes-

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Awesomeee part riku...

Woww sira in college...thats cool

"Full of life yet battameez wala smile.." rofll...i just loved this line...

Yeh kya hai...u can't stop at this point...
Ahh mumma...
Jaldi cont. karo

Waiting 4 d nxt part

thanx 4 d pm

sakura_bb

Bhavikakosambia

IF-Dazzler

Bhavikakosambia

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
loved it sakura! u were brilliant as always i wonder mai kab tumhare jitna amazing update de paungi ...anyways i loved each and every bit of ur ssBig smile

Edited by Bhavikakosambia - 19 October 2012 at 11:34pm

sakura_bb

Post Reply New Post

Go to top