Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

peehulover

peehulover

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Guys as we all know ,Pratigya is going off air for now ,it may comeback with a new season.

New Show Veera is abt to come.

SO i request u all ppl to Join This FB Fan Pae of New Show Veera.
Veera is based on brother sister story will begin with the leads as children and then they will grow up post leap. The story will narrate struggles in Life

www.fb.com/VeeraStarPlus

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pratigya Goes,Veera Enters" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ArjaAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

ArjaAddict

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
yea why not...we all will join...dont worry...veera is my all time fav show...and i'm sure veera is gonna be the top show beating even dabh blh getting the highest trp of 9 atn 10:30 slot weven beating balh n pv!!!!vira rocks rocks rocksss...thank u so much for plsting dis in our mkap forum...and that too at this awesome period we all are enjoying,...there just cant be a better tym for this u balh fabn Censored

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umasanitha7simmi.friends03ArjaforeverUma-ArhaanfanteenssAnondo.RVeena.Stelstrapiyarapiyari

Snigdha_Khanam

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArjaAddict

yea why not...we all will join...dont worry...veera is my all time fav show...and i'm sure veera is gonna be the top show beating even dabh blh getting the highest trp of 9 atn 10:30 slot weven beating balh n pv!!!!vira rocks rocks rocksss...thank u so much for plsting dis in our mkap forum...and that too at this awesome period we all are enjoying,...there just cant be a better tym for this u balh fabn Censored
LOLLOLThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi.friends03piyarapiyari

Veena.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Veena.S

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged

ROFL

simmi.friends03piyarapiyari

piyarapiyari

IF-Sizzlerz

piyarapiyari

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged

ROFL Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi.friends03

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
See, Veera may be a good show but this is not the right time and place to post this topic as none of us are happy about the sudden and unexpected murder of our beloved show MKAP...

Raadhnipiyarapiyari

sanitha7

Goldie

sanitha7

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Let's face the fact , a brother &sis love , bhandhan is very much  
Till not married , after marriage they have respect love, everything 
But both are so engrossed in their own personal life 
With wife/husband /children new relation and so on ..
So this serial the  bro /sis are going remain young only?
Or same story where sis in law she  will be full of burden &her 
Bhabi will not her hubby to support her &bro will help her
OMG this way only it can contuine . SP going have blood tear by taking
 Foolish decision 
Yes it's true we r going  to miss our beloved serial  their  punches, karta Naresh,
SS throwing footwear, &eveything &offcourse our kriya.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi.friends03teenssArjaAddictpiyarapiyari

mdkareem

Groupbie

mdkareem

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
iam not going to watch veera program at all...

i just want MKAP to continue...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi.friends03Arjaforeverpiyarapiyari

Post Reply New Post

Go to top