Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

khamosshhh

IF-Sizzlerz

khamosshhh

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Ah BB is back and this time there is lot excitement in IF forum regarding BB6. So I know, whether the show rocks or not, this forum is going to rock! Big smile

Last year BB5 ended up in to many controversies, so what do you want or not want this season in BB.

1. I for one don't want WC entries and that too so many. Even if WC entry is inevitable, then just have a couple of them and that too in the first 2/3 weeks as later seems unfair.

2. Also it is better if a housemate is ousted, then not to bring them back for whatever reason.

3. Also BB5 the nominations for eviction were too abitary and according to the whims and fancies of BB. Hope this time nommination rules are more consistent.

4. And finally Bigg Boss should live to to his/ her (wouldn't it be gr8 if this year the BB voice was of a female?Wink) name and should not get bullied/ blakmailed/intimidated like last year by the Bullying gang.LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sphallolaliacs-07sanjanaarshi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What u want/ don't want in BB6?" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pentaminous.

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

Tarantallegra

Coolbie

Tarantallegra

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Please bring in.hawties like chetan hansraj in. that my request for bb.. If nt chetan some other guy like apoorva agnihotri

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Chetan and Apoora Agnihotri? Omg!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tarantallegra

cs-07

IF-Dazzler

cs-07

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
DONT WANT

international celebrities who try to make indian food and give the audience a headache.

bad hosting - sanjay dutt

the host ignoring the BS happening in the house

violence of any kind being endorsed in the show or this forum for that matter :P

and contestants like Juhi winning the damn show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sphallolaliakhamosshhh

Tarantallegra

Coolbie

Tarantallegra

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Attractive~

if they do come. Hangama hoga. Entertainment entertainment entertainment
Btw attractiveji why u shocked

sanjanaarshiHaHaHeHe-Hupp

Saniya93

IF-Rockerz

Saniya93

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
The normal drama and fights...but BB to be strict and consistent with his punishments...e.g last season many times we saw them discuss nominations and were never punished for it, no wonder things got out of hand!

cs-07khamosshhh

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -HelloHiByeBye-

Originally posted by ~Attractive~

if they do come. Hangama hoga. Entertainment entertainment entertainment
Btw attractiveji why u shocked

because i don't find both of them handsome so your post shocked me. Well, thats your view!
CHETAN hansraj would be fine as a inmate though for ds season and can provide required entertainment but Apoora seems so naive, before he fights with anybody in show, he will think 100 times whether i fight or not. I want that guy who is handsome as well as attention seeker.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.