Poojaa_P

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aveiro

POOJA

POOJA

I LOVE THIS POST

Liya!! so good to see you here! 
Where are you these days?! Ouch

You love this post?!? LOL it makes no sense at all. 
Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharna2k6

I'm late in commenting!!!!!! CryCry You better get your cute little self back here and discuss with me!!!!

I love that song! You know what would be wonderful to watch? If Pankuri sings that for Adi at the sangeet! We know she has to be present at the sangeet because Adi will not do anything without her there and she will be depressed and heartbroken so it would be really fun to watch her sing that for the sangeet and have Adi overlook the meaning and smile along and enjoy while Latika shoots daggers at her LOLLOL

If Adi wants Pankuri there for every ritual.. would he want her there for the Suhaag Raat too?!?! Lets hope it doesn't get that far.. but just a thought.. CensoredLOLWink

Coming back to your post. I DO NOT DO NOT WANT ADI TO REALIZE HIS FEELINGS NOW!! Sorry for the caps, just wanted to emphasize it Embarrassed There will be no fun and no sweet intensity PaYa moments if Adi realizes his feelings now! We need to watch Pankuri realize and then keep it within her while still fullfilling the role of the best friend. It'll bring AMAZING PaYa moments.. and yess, Adi needs to tarap for a while too! Miss her and go crazy with jealousy!

YAY your long comment! 
I miss discussing with you! Cry
OMG, yesyes that would be totally awesome, i WISH she sings that.. but nahh its only a dream. Rajshrees will never use any other piece of music apart from their own hahaha!
oo  but latika's face would be worth watching! Adi-pankhu lost in eachothers eyes, smiling and slowly walking towards eachother.. their hands touch and before you know the lights go off and she hugs him! ROFL 

hahaha for suhaag raat ! you know what, i was wonderign the same !! he has been using her soo much lately, he might aswell do one round of marriage with pankhu LOL and try the suhaad raat with pankhu to make sure it comes out right with latika ROFL *wrong ideas* 

I get your point! i dont want him to realize just yet.. infact we know he will take his sweet long time. I'm fine with that.. but poor pankhu.. she needs to stop thinking too much. Yes fully agreed! she needs to keep it natural and fulfill her duty as best friend, i wonder how she will manage that. Lets see how brave our pankhu is.
 i want more PAYA scenes!! 

Edited by Poojaa_P - 07 October 2012 at 3:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochin

sharna2k6 IF-Rockerz
sharna2k6
sharna2k6

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Well you know, dreams can come true! Keep dreaming! Haha. I'm going to hold onto that dream and pray for it to come true haha Big smile

HAHA, I know right?!?! He keeps repeating, I need you here to help me. I need to practice on you! Why not practice the Suuhag Raat with her too?! If not, Im always willing... I believe practice makes perfect and I'm willing to practice till it's perfect.. Aheeem.. This convo heading somewhere else...

I've always noticed, whenever the confession occurs, the charm between the couple always disappears! The chemistry, it difuses a little.. so I want tons of PaYa scene before that happens!!!
Dae_drmer IF-Sizzlerz
Dae_drmer
Dae_drmer

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poojaa_P

@preet
don't say that ! please i dont want pankhuri to be soo typical and stupid for thinking that adi loves latika.. we have not seen any ROMANCE between adi-latika.. that is why i could not understand the PROPOSAL.. it seemed so weird.. 
PAYA are FOREVER.. their love is endless.. 

ya i too dnt want dat!!!
par hamare cvs ka koi bharosa nahi...Angry
Ohmyjerryworld IF-Sizzlerz
Ohmyjerryworld
Ohmyjerryworld

SDAK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
oMG Omg didnt no about taht just saw in PKD NL congrats ur thread active thread in this week Nl Hug

Poojaa_P

Ohmyjerryworld IF-Sizzlerz
Ohmyjerryworld
Ohmyjerryworld

SDAK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
will be back soon here 

Poojaa_P

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Fatimaaa Hug 
huh?? what, really?!
 I haven't read the whole NL Tongue  
wow, didn't know. thanksyouu!

anusha.cochin IF-Rockerz
anusha.cochin
anusha.cochin

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poojaa_P

Originally posted by Aveiro

POOJA

POOJA

I LOVE THIS POST

Liya!! so good to see you here! 
Where are you these days?! Ouch

You love this post?!? LOL it makes no sense at all. 

Poojie...dis thread got ..most alive thread title ...ryt

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index