Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sharna2k6

I'm late in commenting!!!!!! ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ You better get your cute little self back here and discuss with me!!!!

I love that song! You know what would be wonderful to watch? If Pankuri sings that for Adi at the sangeet! We know she has to be present at the sangeet because Adi will not do anything without her there and she will be depressed and heartbroken so it would be really fun to watch her sing that for the sangeet and have Adi overlook the meaning and smile along and enjoy while Latika shoots daggers at her 😆😆

If Adi wants Pankuri there for every ritual.. would he want her there for the Suhaag Raat too?!?! Lets hope it doesn't get that far.. but just a thought.. 🤬😆😉

Coming back to your post. I DO NOT DO NOT WANT ADI TO REALIZE HIS FEELINGS NOW!! Sorry for the caps, just wanted to emphasize it 😳 There will be no fun and no sweet intensity PaYa moments if Adi realizes his feelings now! We need to watch Pankuri realize and then keep it within her while still fullfilling the role of the best friend. It'll bring AMAZING PaYa moments.. and yess, Adi needs to tarap for a while too! Miss her and go crazy with jealousy!

YAY your long comment! 
I miss discussing with you! ðŸ˜­
OMG, yesyes that would be totally awesome, i WISH she sings that.. but nahh its only a dream. Rajshrees will never use any other piece of music apart from their own hahaha!
oo  but latika's face would be worth watching! Adi-pankhu lost in eachothers eyes, smiling and slowly walking towards eachother.. their hands touch and before you know the lights go off and she hugs him! ðŸ¤£ 

hahaha for suhaag raat ! you know what, i was wonderign the same !! he has been using her soo much lately, he might aswell do one round of marriage with pankhu ðŸ˜† and try the suhaad raat with pankhu to make sure it comes out right with latika ðŸ¤£ *wrong ideas* 

I get your point! i dont want him to realize just yet.. infact we know he will take his sweet long time. I'm fine with that.. but poor pankhu.. she needs to stop thinking too much. Yes fully agreed! she needs to keep it natural and fulfill her duty as best friend, i wonder how she will manage that. Lets see how brave our pankhu is.
 i want more PAYA scenes!! 
Edited by Poojaa_P - 11 years ago
sharna2k6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well you know, dreams can come true! Keep dreaming! Haha. I'm going to hold onto that dream and pray for it to come true haha ðŸ˜ƒ

HAHA, I know right?!?! He keeps repeating, I need you here to help me. I need to practice on you! Why not practice the Suuhag Raat with her too?! If not, Im always willing... I believe practice makes perfect and I'm willing to practice till it's perfect.. Aheeem.. This convo heading somewhere else...

I've always noticed, whenever the confession occurs, the charm between the couple always disappears! The chemistry, it difuses a little.. so I want tons of PaYa scene before that happens!!!
Dae_drmer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Poojaa_P

@preet

don't say that ! please i dont want pankhuri to be soo typical and stupid for thinking that adi loves latika.. we have not seen any ROMANCE between adi-latika.. that is why i could not understand the PROPOSAL.. it seemed so weird.. 
PAYA are FOREVER.. their love is endless.. 

ya i too dnt want dat!!!
par hamare cvs ka koi bharosa nahi...😡
Ohmyjerryworld thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oMG Omg didnt no about taht just saw in PKD NL congrats ur thread active thread in this week Nl ðŸ¤—

Ohmyjerryworld thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
will be back soon here 
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Fatimaaa ðŸ¤— 
huh?? what, really?!
 I haven't read the whole NL ðŸ˜›  
wow, didn't know. thanksyouu!

anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Poojaa_P

Liya!! so good to see you here! 
Where are you these days?! 

You love this post?!? LOL it makes no sense at all. 

Poojie...dis thread got ..most alive thread title ...ryt
sukhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
m just waiting for the day.. wen did wl actualy confess their love... 
Poojaa_P thumbnail
yes anu, can't believe it.. good spamming guys. 

Sukhi, yeah the confession is a long wait. Cvs are not going to give us the pyaara pyaara scenes so soon. 

Poojaa_P thumbnail
LOL liya you randomly love commenting on my posts.