Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deeps_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: shijinaraghavan

Hey deeps u r becoming greedy day by day!!! don't u??? 180cmnts for geting next update...hmmm...hw s ur exam?

really? am i became more greedy...
but yaar i send pm to 370+ and more importantly i get 300 likes..
one word as a comment from them wont hurt know😊...and for this update dont you thin i must get more comments than others😕

and also 180 comments means excluding spamming...so u can comment in one post😆...
tom i have exam...going to read now tata bye bye
shijinareneesh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
But Deeps, Khushi didn't say to Lav that she is a w*** in their phone convo, did she?no na...
harshavi thumbnail
WOW!!! what an emotional update!!!! cant wait for the next chapter!!!
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Very very nice...loved it 
horizon123 thumbnail
Mindblowing update, so many secrets out in this one update. I was just spellbound. 👏

Thanks for this wonderful update😃
Ovi_Tanni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my god it was tooo emotional and heartwrenching update...la's life went thorough same like kushi[:'(] even cant blame kushi   n arnav for whole situation...poor all of them...i m really upset.
shijinareneesh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deeps_92

</div>really? am i became more greedy...
<div>but yaar i send pm to 370+ and more importantly i get 300 likes..

one word as a comment from them wont hurt know😊...and for this update dont you thin i must get more comments than others😕

and also 180 comments means excluding spamming...so u can comment in one post😆...

tom i have exam...going to read now tata bye bye

hey i just said as a jock..nd defntly u deserve more..about spamming wait n watch hahaha...hope u prepared well for exam...all the best..
jahnvi.luvs.ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
so where do i start from...woman you dont even know what a storm is building up in my mind now...

so i saw ur pm in my inbox and i was like FINALLY!!!!

started reading the update...
khushi crying...deciding to leave... and i was like feeling so sorry for khushi...but glad she decide to confront arnav before leaving...though i so wanted her to leave...

arnav came into the house...i was really angry on him...then LA committing suicide...and i was like b**ch...does not she know anything other than how to gain sympathy...i mean she is so weak...

then anjali words...PERFECTLY APT words for the situation...calling arnav two timer...exactly what i ever thot someone will call him one day...but then too i dint feel bad for him...i was like u deserve it... <lemme remind u am not ANTI-ARNAV...its that ur khushi is much more capable of gaining my attention than ur arnav...and again am NOT criticizing u for writing arnav's character this way its just khushi's character is much more stronger here>

so when anji told him that khushi talked too him...and he went to man handle khushi i was like so FURIOUS on him...i even thot for a while that plzz plzz in his rage dont make him push khushi..which may lead to certain harm to her child <as in ur dream thing> 

when khushi started crying...and he asked her too leave...and after reading his POV...only for this short while i felt a pang of sadness and guilt towards him...guilt for judging his character wrongly...

then khushi fainting...and ohh god...deep down buried fears gain life...i thot AGAIn that her child is in danger...u know after so much shouting..and not taking proper care of herself <well u ll say why i am so obsessed with her miscarriage thing well i only have one answer...ur dream thing has made its spot in my mind>

then THE CONFRONTATION AND TRUTH...i mean i was totally blown off...i mean really i never thought of all this situation...and today again i felt so guilty for judging La's character beforehand...

the confrontation started with khushi accusing arnav and la...then calling la names...then asking him if la had seen what she had seen by far...jealousy towards la for getting undivided attention of her love...feeling guilty that she loved the wrong man...

but man the bomb exploded when arnav started narrating La's past...it completely took me off-guard...i never felt so horrible...and so the sympathy and my concern shifted from khushi to arnav to la in one sole update...

you proved ur words gal...you really did it...and i really feel like crying thinking of whatever happened in this update...

but still call me stubborn or whatever...by the time the update was ending...i felt more and more for khushi...i mean arnav still has concern for la over khushi...i know its spur of moment...but also when he was at hospital...these are the lines said by arnav that when he saw la unconscious he dint for one second think about khushi...

and again he thought that letting her go is the best thing...i know what happened with la was really wrong...do whatever u want to call me still i felt wrong for khushi...

well am off to read the update again...i really need to clear my mind with all the tempest going in my head...coz i do have to give a practical exam tomorrow and after this update the already impossible task seems to be more and more impossible...

pheww i never ever wrote such a long feedback for any update...but ur story just let me say what i want to...thanks for pm...and this perfectly AWESOME update...

and yeah congrats for new thread

P.S.  i still remember i was upset and i PMed u...abt how upset i was after seeing the episode...and u said me that its just a fiction...but today i can proudly say that the my relation with IPK and FF related to it...cross the barriers of mere fiction...hell today i asked my frnd to msg me after sometime as i was trying to concentrate on the update...and i dont feel a bit guilty about it...

P.P.S. i dont know why but i still want her to leave...though another sensible part of my mind say that she should not...but the emotionally driven part of mind on other hand say she should as arnav still left her and after hearing what her father and brother did...she should...

P.P.P.S. ALL the best for exam...😊
Edited by jahnvi.luvs.ASR - 11 years ago
sneaky-aj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow!!! that was a lot of drama!!😳
but hope everything turns for the good soon!!
and poor lavs! she underwent the same sufferings that khushi went through😒

rkapoor1382 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg tht was awesome one
finally a part has been out
feeling super bad for lavanya's state
i hope khushi brings lavanya home n takes care of her
continue soon