Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

India-Forums

~*Hitler Didi/Indira/Zara-Rati Pandey AT 42*~ (Page 150)

.ByGod.Nancy IF-Stunnerz
.ByGod.Nancy
.ByGod.Nancy

CSI Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
U making or should I ? 
Yukti_Ratzholic IF-Rockerz
Yukti_Ratzholic
Yukti_Ratzholic

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
You make NancyEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.ByGod.Nancy

.ByGod.Nancy IF-Stunnerz
.ByGod.Nancy
.ByGod.Nancy

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Yukti-

You make NancyEmbarrassed
okay
 il make Disapprove LOL
Angels_Sweetz IF-Sizzlerz
Angels_Sweetz
Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Preethi...

U are again and again saying the samethings! and so i shall repeat my line for the last time...
Given the Situation Shweta is, coz of her insecurities and fears of Loosing everything in her life, her Rudness, her actions towards Zara can be justified but its not Right!

Shweta has given her Entire life( 8 + yrs) for Indu and Rishi and now..they mean Life for her!
Hence she fears that with Zara's entry into their lives she might loose them and be left alone!
But out of that insecurity her words and actions towards Zara is extremely Rude! She is blaming accussing and mistreating Zara for something which she dint do!!! Infact...to whom she has to show Gratitude for protecting & saving her daughter...to that person she is behaving totally opposite just coz she might be Indira who can take away her daughter and husband from her!

Final Opinion abt this point for Discussion
U feel in her position Shweta is perfectly Right
BUT i feel...her words/actions is Justified...BUT NOT RIGHT!

And rahi baat Indu ki and shweta being her Mother and ur talks abt Zara

Ahh...I wrote this before in our RP AT too.
Whn ppl used to taunt Shweta saying tht she isnt Indu's mother, i used to feel bad for her. Yes Shweta isnt Indu's biological mother, but she is still Indu's mother. She is much more thn just  a Surrogate mother. She has given birth to Indu, brought her up, taken care and loved her for soo many years like a Mother. So whn ppl say those words to her, it might have been soo hurting. I used to feel bad for her. Now i can understand her fears of loosing her daughter whom she loves soo much!

But Regd...Who has more right on Indu...This is a Complicated matter
U just cant say that Shweta totally deserves to have Indu, While Indira is Happy as zara coz of ML. Yes Shweta gave birth Indu, u can considerate her position, her feelings...but isnt it a rule of surrogacy? Surrogate mothers cant claim right on the child. She had even signed the contract tht she wouldnt claim rights after giving birth. 

And...Dont u think, though Indira doesnt knw her past, Doesnt she have tht Right to get her Daughter? To be with her real Family. Haan right now Indira doesnt remember being Indira nor does she remember wht she wanted, wht she wished...but doesnt she deserver to live life the way she wished, children, loving husband, a happy family? Indira ke bare mein socho. 

U are saying Indira is Happy being Zara coz of ML???  i say NO...SHE ISNT!!!!
Think abt her POV...frm her side...Right now...Galilo telutuna Jeevitam tanadi.
Indira still couldnt come to terms that she is Zara...Malik khan's begum!!!
she still doesnt feel connected in any sort. She was just living Zara's life as she was told that she is Zara! After memory loss anyone would take time to get adjusted to life once again. But even after 8 yrs if she doesnt feel Mk as husband. Do u think she is Happy like tht. She was just living a life very vaguely...her only aim, desire was her duty towards country through police force. She never gave time to family, Mk as...she dint feel a part of tht family being Mk's wife!!! She was leading a Solo life without any family!

Lol...i might be sounding too dramatic...But
Right now...or soo far...Indira ki Life...Ek tooti/katti Patang ki tarah thi,
She has to come back to her Real Family...she has to get back her Husband and Daughter!
She has to live life...the way she wished...the way she wanted and dreamt of. She might get back her memory living with her family with her real loved ones...and thn her life would be complete!!!

Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 12 October 2012 at 8:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PureBliss.ByGod.Nancy

.ByGod.Nancy IF-Stunnerz
.ByGod.Nancy
.ByGod.Nancy

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3237815#67117613 

Go there ... and good night everyone , enjoy episode Hug

Go to top