Adi + Reva ... Make this Pair... It's the best

Posted: 11 years ago
Adi loves Reva Allot he does not love Vikram or Amrita or his mom or any one else
Do one thing CV make Adi Marry Reva ... All people problems will be solved ... (Amrita leave that dumb to reva he fits to her both brainless cheaters)

when he can marry his uncle's love gf why not to marry his uncle's wife what is problem with that ??

Any thing can happen in this show so why not this hmmm

Adi Loves Reva he will make her married woman and also thakuraiin so what is the problem with this idea hmmm

Edited by ronshaan - 11 years ago
lolz !!πŸ˜†

nice suggestion to our brainless cvs !! with this adi-manav will save reva from being alone he can give her all the love and happiness which she deserve ( devil should get a devil's love only ) πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

and by doing so he can pay some debate of his mamaji... and we will get sugviπŸ˜ƒ (though sugni doesn't deserve vikram's love now but our vikram can change her by his love from a selfish person to a  good human being😲 )

and finally our amrita will realize that adi never deserved her she deserves a prince charming not an adi-manav and she'll move on !!😳😳

happy ending !! 
Edited by pankhudi11 - 11 years ago
  this is very good suggestion, πŸ€—  sabki problem solve...    if he can marry to his would be mami then why not to "ho chuki mami" ... 
ronsan ! for this suggestion ... for you...  

Edited by croziaxx - 11 years ago
😊Wonderful suggestion.🀣Adi and Rewa make an awesome pair. The two of them have a lot in
common:- selfish, heartless, backstabber, deceiver,and ego manic. It will be a match made in heaven. πŸ€£

Edited by Sandy66 - 11 years ago
We can take this as a joke but in reality we all know it is wrong that a nephew falls in love & marries his Uncle's wife. A nephew should always look to his Mami as his mother. 

Come on! Please don't give them more bad suggestions, otherwise next they will be showing that as the latest track in Indian serials:  Aunty & Nephew - Ugh!

Edited by Istila - 11 years ago
wat abt gulabiya
she will mistress of aditya
then reva will cry my new-second pati is back of bedni
beechara adi for his vachan will make gulabiya his mistress
so selfless love and sacrificng
What a suggestion...perfect solution to everyone's problems lol...and those who find it gross...but find Adi and Sugni acceptable...all I gotta say is  double standards...is double standards
Originally posted by Istila

We can take this as a joke but in reality we all know it is wrong that a nephew falls in love & marries his Uncle's wife. A nephew should always look to his Mami as his mother. 

Come on! Please don't give them more bad suggestions, otherwise next they will be showing that as the latest track in Indian serials:  Aunty & Nephew - Ugh!

It's already happened my dear. Have you not been watching this show from the beginning? 
Originally posted by Vinnie79

What a suggestion...perfect solution to everyone's problems lol...and those who find it gross...but find Adi and Sugni acceptable...all I gotta say is  double standards...is double standards 

Vinnie, is your remark about finding these relationships acceptable & double standards implied at me? You have misunderstood, my dear.

Originally posted by Laila2009

It's already happened my dear. Have you not been watching this show from the beginning? 

Laila, imho it seems, you haven't been reading my posts, or else you wouldn't be asking me whether I have watched the show. I don't understand the rest of your comment. 

What message are we giving to our young teens? I reiterate I am against the immorality of depicting an Aunt & Nephew marrying or, living together, which I, and I am sure many decent viewers, would find repulsive - that is my POV. 

FYI, I have now stopped watching PSH  - please check my posts, as I already gave the reasons. 

Best wishes

Edited by Istila - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Istila

Vinnie, is your remark about finding these relationships acceptable & double standards implied at me? You are have misunderstood, my dear.

No  Istila,  my post  is not directed towards you, please don't feel that way!!!  It is directed to some here who have no problems with the current track, and who seem to be enjoying  the stupidity that is being shown.
 I   Have read your post and  I know how strongly you feel  against this track as I am.  πŸ˜Š