Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

SHAME ON YOU "4 RATS"! (EDITED)!! (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 18

Tanumon

Goldie

Tanumon

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
I AGREE WITH U.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SHAME ON YOU "4 RATS"! (EDITED)!! (Page 8)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RareAngel

Goldie

RareAngel

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
I agree 100% with what u said! They r indeed "4 Rats" and I don't ever want to watch a show produced by them ever again!!
Just look at the state of RM in recent epi's...they clearly have no interest left in the show...I also feel that they have lost the character of ASR/Arnav long time ago...I mean come on we r meant to believe that cause of Khushi's brainwa Shyam is gonna get caughtConfused Where has ASR gone...The "real" ASR would have dealt with shyam properly and in his own wayWinkLOL Not let Khushi deal with him...I feel Arnav has become apart of the furniture...his not the same!Ouch
I also feel they ended the past track so abruptly I mean they put so much emphasis on it in the 4 promo not to mention in the beginning epi's...and then Arnav just forgives Garima just like thatConfusedI feel there r soo many loopholes in the story now...it's better if they end it...before they end up destroying a beautiful luv story!

It's such a shame I would never in a million years have thought when I first started watching this show that this is how it would end...I guess I hadn't come across "4 Rats" before!LOLWink

I am a loyal fan of IPK and I will watch it to the end no matter what happens...it's just soo sad/hard to believe that this is the same show I started watching last year...the same show that I couldn't wait to watch the next epi of...now I don't notice if I miss a few epi's here and there...Well done Gul Khan u have sucked the magic out of it and shot it to pieces!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saddafmahmoodfareeMrDarcyfan

Angels11

Goldie

Angels11

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
I ve always wondered y Geet fans r so bitter. I ve got my answer. No wonder most of them dint even bother 2 chk out IPKKND frm the same PH. This PH seems 2 b v unprofessional. They start off their shows with a big bang, then let the plot meander, bring in OTT comedy, assassinate/butcher the characters which were initially much loved into unreal caricatures, kill the very soul of the show & the plot & finally they make their so called baby, the show end with a whimper.

History seems 2 b repeating again now. I ve already resolved that no matter how promising the initial plot is or how charismatic the actors i ll never, ever watch another show by this PH.

BAS KEH DIYA!

RareAngel..mrinalini..MrDarcyfan

Angels11

Goldie

Angels11

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_dreams

I seriously don't understand y r people hell bent on blaming the ph.. The people should understand their situation they themselves must b in a fix. They have 2 handle the situation with a lot of caution, they have the burden of carrying the show 4ward in case BS leaves, they r the ones who will have 2 find a suitable replacement, they r the ones who will have 2 face the wrath of the audience. I m sure they r not that mad 2 let their lead go n why will they want him 2 go its BS choice of continuing n leaving they cannot force him 2 continue...
Try n understand them n stop this blame game n calling them names... Neither the ph nor BS is at fault. Its BS life n he will choose the best n the show is given 2 us by ph its their bread n butter y will they purposefully ruin it.
and about spoilers, aren't we getting spoilers since long, when they are good we are happy. when bad, we start the blaming game.. nice

Dear pl understand wat the TM is trying 2 say. many of us r not blaming the PH for wat at the end of the day is BS's decision 2 look 4 better pastures. What has riled us is the lack of flow of info or cohesive reaction/response from the PH. 1st of all once the story leaked they s'd ve discussed with BS & then both of them s'd ve made a clear stmt explaining the current status or truth. y this cat & mouse game?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RareAngelMrDarcyfan

heidi

heidi

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
i agree to you yaar..

MrDarcyfan

Sarun_4ever

Goldie

Sarun_4ever

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Well Star Plus is in control now...so everything will work out fine :)

MrDarcyfan

UltimateBarun

IF-Rockerz

UltimateBarun

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Mandy,,,,,what a deep study and analysis!!!

I am impressed babes!

I agree with u!!! I totally blame PH for this !!!

SALUTE TO U for this post!!!

shame on the PH!! n I started respecting SP now! LOL coz it knows the value of the  precious! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zobshehGanBarunFan...Tanu.....mrinalini..MrDarcyfan

Chaandaniya

IF-Rockerz

Chaandaniya

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
This whole quitting the show games will keep going on till the UK trip where fans will be asking the question.

zobshehrini_katMrDarcyfan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top