Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

SHAME ON YOU "4 RATS"! (EDITED)!! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 18

debby_11

IF-Rockerz

debby_11

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Salute for this PostClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SHAME ON YOU "4 RATS"! (EDITED)!! (Page 7)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

renee27

Goldie

renee27

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
This production house is a miser. Look at the way they dressed the leads so far. And the sets..!!! Oh don't let me start. They just started the show but what they lack is the consistency to carry on. 

Last moment shooting, poor editing, same sets, same extras, lack of good and new characters. We all know for a story to move forward, they will need new characters at some point. and worthy people. Not someone like Bubbly and Masala Mama. It was so stupid. 

I don't understand why they start a project when they lack the commitment towards it. Stick to making short stories. 100 episodes each. Why behave like  juvenile child who gets bored with his new toy and wants to move on. 

And this whole blame game was pathetic. PATHETIC.

4 Lions... u are the worst PH I have seen.

MrDarcyfan

incandescent

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescent

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged

This is not the first time. It happened with their first show when they lost interest in it after shifting their focus on IPKKND, the technical and creative team was shifted here. The director and  the cvs in that show kept changing every few months and numerous actors quit from that the show too. They even changed the original concept of that show even after airing a promo.  So it's no surprise that it's happening with IPK too. Now they conveniently claim that the show shut down because the channel revamped but the quality of the show deteriorated long before that. They have got some serious mismanagement going on and negotiations etc. happen with other shows and actors too but they never get blown out of proportions.

If it was meant to be behind closed doors, then how did it get leaked out to journalists who claim that they got the information from the PH or the head of the PH and PH even back them up? So yes, I agree with you. 

Edited by incandescent - 07 October 2012 at 5:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GanBarunFan..mrinalini..MrDarcyfan

-Dark_Fantasy-

IF-Stunnerz

-Dark_Fantasy-

4lions and their "lau" for their shows. their last show.. the cousin show of IPKKND was a big hit .. i was not a fan of the show.. but defo know what happened. had a on and off connection with that show. and in last they did such a magic that i used to change the channel even if the promo used to come in front of me by any chance.
thats what they do with their shows. when questioned Gul Mata clearly said that it was because channel was shutting down. ok i agree channel was shutting down but then did channel told you guy to ruin the story characters and make it so pathetic and you feel like vomiting Dead

you see its all a game like you said. if someone notice or try to notice then they will realize that what is actually happening.. they give the worst wardrobe to the lead. chooses to show story lines that are horrible.. direction pathetic.. editing pathetic.. why because they are no more concern for this show.. for them its a burden now.. neither they can shut it down nor they are able to keep it on!

worst PR ever. they say that we are not allowed to say anything till channel doesnt permit us then why did they at first place leaked the confidential news to some XYZEEE news reporter who seems to have some personal issues with the particular actor.. so that she can come and make a post in a public forum sbout such news which needs to be behind the closed doors? when that failed they used their other source ( no offense to any spoiler giver here cause those poor people also tell what they are told) to leak the news.. why?
negotiations
and all that happens in every show.. but other PH handles it with maturity but this PH comes and makes statement like "swear on my mom" really?? height of unprofessionalism.. even if all this we ignore .. then what was that.. they came and made a post saying we know that particular reporter.. hun??? why couldnt the just tell it officially that we are in talks have patience.
above all which PH leaves their actor get all the bashing like this when the actor made the statement because they told him so.. isnt it their responsibility that they make sure that their actors and their repo doesnt get affected??? instead they left him to get all the blame.. rather they wanted him to get the blames only

to be honest after Shyam track nothing left in IPKKND.. this show HAD the potential to run for three years easily .. rocking the TRP charts but because of their ignorance the show has gone to down hill but they dont wanna get the blame thus all this!!

one thing is for sure i am not gonna watch any other show by THIS PH EVER! i wont be wrong if i say that they are the worst PH!

heidiGanBarunFanMrDarcyfan

coronapsyche

IF-Rockerz

coronapsyche

Agree with each & evry wrds of ursThumbs Up

They r just playing games with millions of fans heart, degrading the fame of a famous actor who has a fanbase spreading in each & evry corner of the wrldAngry

If they r not responsible for all this mess( which I highly doubt that!!) - They should come out clean & put an end to this chaos!!
If its their 'Baby'' (really?? Do we behave like this with our'baby'??!!) ; then its 'we' nurture it 24/7 ,each & every secs of our life- we r mentally attached to it as much as they claim to b or may b much more than them!! So its our right to know about 'it'

I challenge them-If ''4donkeysfirm'' have guts then Tell us the whole truth- We demand to know it!

&Di, wonderful postClap
Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RareAngelMrDarcyfan

lexaxel

lexaxel

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
I think that Gul Khan or someone from the PH PURPOSELY leaked the story of Barun's notice to the Media (XYZ news) HOPING EXACTLY for the outcome that we are seeing! THEN they stand by the online "Non reporter" (as we find out she no longer works for FUZE), instead of their LEAD actor who JUST gave a statement to the media confirming his intention to STAY on the show!

A lot of people beleive that they were planning to end the show in the next few months, so they can concentrate on their NEW shows!! BUT to avoid being blamed by the audience for this (Like they were when they let their previouse famous show slide)... they thought if they LEAKED the fact that BS has given notice, then everyone will blame BS for the ending of the show!

Everyone will think the show was closed off in a few months because of BS qutting, and the PH not wanting to replace ASR and carry on! In MY opinion, THIS was their game!! 

Exactly, exactly my thoughts but I hesitated to air them coz I thought I was being too twisted in my thinkingTongue.

The PH have done their job so well that nobody is now discussing the poor excuse of a serial anymore... Sobti is the scapegoat for everybodys analysis and frustrationsErmm.

Anyways hoping it will blow off soon. And at the end of the day it will be a lesson learnt for Sobti...he will from now on take his popularity[esp on IF] with a pinch of saltSmile.

Edited by lexaxel - 07 October 2012 at 5:32am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RareAngel..mrinalini..GanBarunFanZuzanaMrDarcyfan

surenkal

Goldie

surenkal

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Archana--

I would like to quote a friend's reply on 4 Loonies latest thread on Zee.
@ bold: Clap Pri you said it

Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

must believe than any publicity is good publicity. 

They need to learn to keep these things, negotiations or whatever, behind closed doors. The unnecessary off-screen drama surrounding Daljeet and now Barun's status with the show doesn't help them from any angle.

They should hire more sensible people who they can trust. And not make it worse by coming on IF to justify themselves.

I wouldn't watch their new show Arjun if you paid me. I'm going to avoid anyone associated with this team like the plague after this show is over. Pathetic.

Me too. I am not watching another show made by them... it is too much of an investment 

RareAngelTanumonMrDarcyfan

arsh_sp

IF-Rockerz

arsh_sp

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
cheers...

MrDarcyfan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top