Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

SHAME ON YOU "4 RATS"! (EDITED)!! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 18

mother

Groupbie

mother

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
This is a bit off topic.

But I would like to say 'Shame on You PH' for many other reasons.

1.  why have you not invested some of the money that you have earned from IPK back into IPK.

Shantivan : The shabbiest rich man home in television world.  Forget about renovation or refurbishment, they have not even maintained it.

Sets : 1 bedroom with one view used by all.  Now you dont even bother to hide this fact and make this room look different.

location : no outdoor location, not even a road.  They will go as far as the front of the house.  Pretend farm house pretend marriage hall?  are we playing "ghar ghar"

SUV : no replacement for SUV.  ASR driving a piddly little car in the most crucial scene.  You could not hire an SUV for the time?

Director : No replacement for the director when one left.  

No replacement for Mamaji

Wardrobe : Nani is wearing the same sarees for last one and a half year.  Let us not talk about the leads.

Extras : Same handful of extras are used for various rolls. Roll may be small but crucial like the lawyer or lawyers assistant etc.

We can add on many more in this list...

Let us not talk about the script.  Writer's block lasting forever.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Amrita_12heidisaddafmahmoodMahi122zaniaxGanBarunFan..mrinalini..dsnairMrDarcyfanGodhuliLogon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SHAME ON YOU "4 RATS"! (EDITED)!! (Page 6)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pushpa012

pushpa012

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
well said... this is my first post... i agree with u...Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfanGodhuliLogon

.shinchan.

IF-Addictz

.shinchan.

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
WELL SAID..
ph IS AT FAULT...THEY FAILED IN MANY DIMENSIONS..
WHETHER TO CHANGE dIRECTORS TO CHANGE TRACKS TO LET PPL RUIN aCTORS IMAGE...Angry

LM scene is directing n we can see d difference..the execution is perfect..n why they let him left d show after HOLI?????
PH has to cum forwardOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan

IF-Sizzlerz

MrDarcyfan

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

4 LIONS is a very amateur PH.They do not know how to handle controversies,actors demand,viewers demand and most importantly public relations.
4 LIONS do not know how to control their employees.
Gautam Hedge  said to the viewers,"dekhna Hai Toh Dekho."
It was very rude from someone in the team to say so.
Daljeet gave an interview justifying her character which added fuel to the fire.
4 LIONS should have handled these things.But they decided to sit and relax.

4 LIONS do not care about viewers demands.

But I can not say same for its employees.

4LIONS is very co-operative with its employees.

They made a supporting (non) actress the lead despite of so many hate mails from the viewers.
No PH gives in to a supporting (non) actress's demand making their fans angry.
They gave their male lead 45 days to shoot for a movie.
Well no PH ever do that.

4 LIONS ignores their viewers but not their employees.

I agree that they IGNORE their viewers, but they also turn their back on their actors WHEN the matter serves THEIR purpose!

They stand by their actors when they are STILL interested in the show! But now that they have many other projects in the pipeline which is their prioroity, they are not above using their employees to come out looking better themselves!

It is quite apparent from this leaking of the BS "Notice" story, that the PH intended to let fans find out about this, so that IF the show ends in a few months, then the blame will be quite easily placed on the actor who had other "Ambitions"! They know that once this IMPRESSION is created in the mind of the audience and the fans, it will be VERY easy to convince them that this is the reason the show was closed!

They will NEVER publicly say so! BUT they know that people will THINK it, and they will do nothing to REFUTE this! I also think they received backlash at the end of their other show! Now, they have a new show in the pipeline, and IPK which has a HUGE fan following! They are AFRAID that the Bad publicity and also backlash created for their PH if IPK ends too soon, will EFFECT viewership of their NEW shows!

Therefore, to avoid being BLAMED for the failiure of the show! (Which to any normal person, will look like low TRP due to lack of good story, and SP finally pulling the plug)...they can blame BS "Indirectly" by letting it be known that he was considering or IS considering leaving the show! THIS is their game! They gave into DB's demands, because they thought their TRP will suffer further if she leaves on the wake of the kidnapping track!! THAT is why they cooperated with her, coz at the time they were STILL interested in keeping this show on air!!

I have lost respect for Gul Khan totally after she LEAKED this info to XYZ news!

So I re-iterate, they stand by their employees when it damned well SUITS them! NOT when it does not!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 07 October 2012 at 4:07am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mothersaddafmahmoodcoolnisha_fun87GanBarunFanInfofanabracadabra..mrinalini..SreeASRfanriti4u.shinchan.

trina2010

IF-Rockerz

trina2010

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Wonderful post. Agreed.

MrDarcyfan

mahamluvsbs

IF-Sizzlerz

mahamluvsbs

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
very true !

MrDarcyfan

riti4u

IF-Stunnerz

riti4u

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

4 LIONS is a very amateur PH.They do not know how to handle controversies,actors demand,viewers demand and most importantly public relations.
4 LIONS do not know how to control their employees.
Gautam Hedge  said to the viewers,"dekhna Hai Toh Dekho."
It was very rude from someone in the team to say so.
Daljeet gave an interview justifying her character which added fuel to the fire.
4 LIONS should have handled these things.But they decided to sit and relax.

4 LIONS do not care about viewers demands.

But I can not say same for its employees.

4LIONS is very co-operative with its employees.

They made a supporting (non) actress the lead despite of so many hate mails from the viewers.
No PH gives in to a supporting (non) actress's demand making their fans angry.
They gave their male lead 45 days to shoot for a movie.
Well no PH ever do that.

4 LIONS ignores their viewers but not their employees.

I agree that they IGNORE their viewers, but they also turn their back on their actors WHEN the matter serves THEIR purpose!

They stand by their actors when they are STILL interested in the show! But now that they have many other projects in the pipeline which is their prioroity, they are not above using their employees to come out looking better themselves!

It is quite apparent from this leaking of the BS "Notice" story, that the PH intended to let fans find out about this, so that IF the show ends in a few months, then the blame will be quite easily placed on the actor who had other "Ambitions"! They know that once this IMPRESSION is created in the mind of the audience and the fans, it will be VERY easy to convince them that this is the reason the show was closed!

They will NEVER publicly say so! BUT they know that people will THINK it, and they will do nothing to REFUTE this! I also think they received backlash at the end of their other show! Now, they have a new show in the pipeline, and IPK which has a HUGE fan following! They are AFRAID that the Bad publicity and also backlash created for their PH if IPK ends too soon, will EFFECT viewership of their NEW shows!

Therefore, to avoid being BLAMED for the failiure of the show! (Which to any normal person, will look like low TRP due to lack of good story, and SP finally pulling the plug)...they can blame BS "Indirectly" by letting it be known that he was considering or IS considering leaving the show! THIS is their game! They gave into DB's demands, because they thought their TRP will suffer further if she leaves on the wake of the kidnapping track!! THAT is why they cooperated with her, coz at the time they were STILL interested in keeping this show on air!!

I have lost respect for Gul Khan totally after she LEAKED this info to XYZ news!

So I re-iterate, they stand by their employees when it damned well SUITS them! NOT when it does not!

Can I just add to it... No I dont think they stand by their employees too...So if daljeet wanted to quit,they should have let her go... if they were willing to have her in the show then why letting out news in first case that she is leaving the show and is in negotiations ... It is so easy to continue with old face rather than going in for new one...as they might have to audition some actress..and she might not be liked by fans so much... Just a POV.. No PH does a charity to its employees...and we dont knw what goes on in that 4 closed walls of production house to really say that they did favor to actor/actress...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saddafmahmood..mrinalini..MrDarcyfan

Iceflames

Goldie

Iceflames

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
I would like to quote a friend's reply on 4 Loonies latest thread on Zee.
@ bold: Clap Pri you said it

Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

must believe than any publicity is good publicity. 

They need to learn to keep these things, negotiations or whatever, behind closed doors. The unnecessary off-screen drama surrounding Daljeet and now Barun's status with the show doesn't help them from any angle.

They should hire more sensible people who they can trust. And not make it worse by coming on IF to justify themselves.

I wouldn't watch their new show Arjun if you paid me. I'm going to avoid anyone associated with this team like the plague after this show is over. Pathetic.

Edited by --Archana-- - 07 October 2012 at 4:37am

MrDarcyfan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top