Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

SHAME ON YOU "4 RATS"! (EDITED)!! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 18

MrDarcyfan

IF-Sizzlerz

MrDarcyfan

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arsf

i dont knw abt the sources... but i believe ni1234, the channel and most importantly BS... he knws wat is he doing... jst 1 question if PH is not at fault... y did they leak it to a particular reporter...about his plans... when the negotiaions were still going on... wen things were not decided yet...and yes in that reporter words barun was asked to e tight lipped... y? so dat dey can go out and tell it to media(telling them its confidential) ki he's planning to leave... moreover they are not saying it directly... but yes thru their spoiler givers... dey are not saint as well

Totally agree! Dont see the point of "Gagging" the ACTOR from speaking and then LEAKING the story themselves! THAT is why I dont trust them! It smells of an AGENDA! They decided that while this "Qutting scenario" is going on, might as well USE it to full effect! THEN if they decide to CLOSE the show to concenrtate on their NEW project / Projects, then they have someone to BLAME for it!

Of course they will NEVER openly blame BS! But they make sure that the news of his "Notice" gets out, so that IF the show does end in a few months, then everyone will think THIS is the reason it did! Coz BS wants to leave soon to persue his Bollywood dreams! So they kill TWO birds with ONE stone! END the show so they can concentrate on their NEW projects and at the same time give the IMPRESSION that THEY are not the reason for the failiure or closure of the show (I.E, their inconsistant storylines, and lack of investement in the show), BUT because the LEAD male star wanted to persue Bollywood!

How CLASSY of them! They forget that they are dealing with a global audience too, who can SEE THROUGH their game quite easily! This sort of stuff is commonplace in the west, where you whisetlblow on someone, or USE people to IMPROVE your IMAGE!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 07 October 2012 at 3:33am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

heidiaishu30vellainsaanfareeipkkndfan21Infofan..mrinalini..SreeASRfanGanBarunFanGoGreenriti4u

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SHAME ON YOU "4 RATS"! (EDITED)!! (Page 5)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

riti4u

IF-Stunnerz

riti4u

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Indeed very apt post dear .. Here are my two cents on whole fiasco-

They are currently planning for their new show on zee.. then they have few more shows running on different channels.. It is quite evident how they use their money for this show by repeating costumes, bad sets, repeated usage of even few shots..What they pay to actors ,I dont have any idea.. but gradually their disinterest can also be seen in promotional front of show-
- No promos when your TRPs are down for almost 2-3weeks...
- No event where other actors promote their show...IPK stars are not in any such events..yes we can say SP is responsible for it...so for promotion they use internet- cheap source again...
- Give spoilers intentionally to audience to get their response.. and then take that as feedback and direct your story accordingly..result is listening to so many sources and creating a disjointed track... confusing audience with pace of story altogether..
some tracks were so dragged and some so fast paced...when audience have lost interest ,actors might feel too that their role is not that satisfying...frankly I dont know how even Akshay Dogra is satisfied with his role..LOL

- When your new show is about to come...their giving this story such a pace...and closing all loops so fast indicates what their intention is...and now since audience is crazy for this show and it may affect their PR if they closed down on this..so blame the actor... let blame falls on him...this is crux that I cud find out in whole mess...

- When any actor is signed by PH...any such news comes out -then it is responsibility of PH to reveal not the actor...why should this actor justify himself again and again...

- They were quick to justify a journo but they cant give a statement for their own actor..I really pity all the actors working for them ...not only Barun... When they should stand for actor ...they are using him for their cheap publicity games... and by the way - when writer of the show says- Dekhna hain toh Dekho...I dont think they have any PR skills...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

heidisaddafmahmoodfareeSreeASRfanGanBarunFanMrDarcyfan

Mahi122

Goldie

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

heidifareeMrDarcyfan

GoGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

GoGreen

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
I think their motto...kill the existing show while starting another show...blame it on any lead actor.

Will they survive in the industry on long run...will SP give another chance again for this PH for their another new show..

They will hop to one channel to another. See from SP to ZEE.

What a progress...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

heidi..mrinalini..SreeASRfanMrDarcyfan

sarra0

IF-Rockerz

sarra0

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
I agree,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

asmi_Sarun

asmi_Sarun

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Originally posted by arsf

i dont knw abt the sources... but i believe ni1234, the channel and most importantly BS... he knws wat is he doing... jst 1 question if PH is not at fault... y did they leak it to a particular reporter...about his plans... when the negotiaions were still going on... wen things were not decided yet...and yes in that reporter words barun was asked to e tight lipped... y? so dat dey can go out and tell it to media(telling them its confidential) ki he's planning to leave... moreover they are not saying it directly... but yes thru their spoiler givers... dey are not saint as well

Totally agree! Dont see the point of "Gagging" the ACTOR from speaking and then LEAKING the story themselves! THAT is why I dont trust them! It smells of the AGENDA! They decided that while this "Qutting scenario" is going on, might as well USE it to full effect! THEN if they decide to CLOSE the show to concenrtate on their NEW project / Projects, then they have someone to BLAME for it!

Of course they will NEVER openly blame BS! But they make sure that the news of his "Notice" gets out, so that IF the show does end in a few months, then everyone will think THIS is the reason it did! Coz BS wants to leave soon to persue his Bollywood dreams! So they kill TWO birds with ONE stone! END the show so they can concentrate of their NEW projects and at the same time give the IMPRESSION that THEY are not the reason for the failiure or closure of the show (I.E, their inconsistant storylines, and lack of investement in the show), BUT because the LEAD male star wanted to persue Bollywood!

How CLASSY of them! They forget that they are dealing with a global audience too, who can SEE THROUGH their game quite easily! This sort of stuff is commonplace in the west, where you whisetlblow on someone, or USE people to IMPROVE your IMAGE!

just imagine the situation got so out of mind... dat SP had to step in to handle things... people saying that BS lying,SP lying... y wud dey lie... if they knw ki after two months people wil go mad... specially BS... his BW vnture will suffer... moreover the news of his leaving the show... has left sp to nthng but answering the cals...wat will happen wen once people knw dey were lying... are they dat stupid to cum n post on twitter... ki BS is nt leaving... people are bashing dat gus lyk nethng... unprofessional... unethical...ungrateful towards his co-actors hard work in his ascence... arey the cast n crew are njoying... dey hav no issues wd d guy... here v r worrying ki he spoilt dere future...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pushpa012faree..mrinalini..MrDarcyfan

simran04

IF-Dazzler

simran04

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Very very well said,completely agree with each and every word of yours...
They have really been treating barun as a scapegoat from the last few weeks!!

MrDarcyfan

MissChaos1

MissChaos1

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
it is a media war --- you don't know who are the pawns -- the actors, the workers or the audience.
A quote from the movie Network

"I argued that television was a volatile industry in which success and failure were determined week by week; Mr. Jensen does not like volatile industries and suggested with a certain sinister silkiness that volatility in business usually reflected bad management. "

Anther quote

"So, you listen to me. Listen to me: Television is not the truth! Television is a God-damned amusement park! Television is a circus, a carnival, a traveling troupe of acrobats, storytellers, dancers, singers, jugglers, side-show freaks, lion tamers, and football players. We're in the boredom-killing business! So if you want the truth... Go to God! Go to your gurus! Go to yourselves! Because that's the only place you're ever going to find any real truth."

Yes, it is "We're in the boredom-killing business! "

Please Get on with real Life...

MrDarcyfan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top