Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

SHAME ON YOU "4 RATS"! (EDITED)!! (Page 4)

anodaksgfan IF-Rockerz
anodaksgfan
anodaksgfan

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Heights of immaturity...
They think too highly of themselves...
Giving 2 good shows they have a feeling they have conquered the tv industry...
Which has been very clear in their last post on their site..
"Ki hum tumse bat kar rahe hain..woi boht hai..aur koi nahi karta"
Go to hell nahi hi karte toh acha rehta...
And abt sayin sorry and posting pics was so childish...
And in the end.they end up saying..this is how we are...

What kind of professionalism is this!!!
I pity the actors of their new show alreadyyy!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfanriti4u

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Darcy, If you dig deeper, 4 Lions are the root cause for each and every issue. They have dug their own grave. How much will the audience try to save? 4 rats for sure!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

Swati_ IF-Dazzler
Swati_
Swati_

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Wonderful post...:)
I am absolutely disappointed in this PH...they ruined the most beautiful romantic love story...
They leaked a very important information..Barun has become a victim of their malicious intent..
I feel very bad for Sarun...i love them and feel bad to let them go..

Their is nothing wrong if he wants to grow in his career but 4 cubs are making him look bad...
I bet they are busy with their new show...

Feel very bad and cheated...

Edited by Swati_ - 07 October 2012 at 3:01am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfanGanBarunFanriti4u

asmi_Sarun Senior Member
asmi_Sarun
asmi_Sarun

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
i dont knw abt the sources... but i believe ni1234, the channel and most importantly BS... he knws wat is he doing... jst 1 question if PH is not at fault... y did they leak it to a particular reporter...about his plans... when the negotiaions were still going on... wen things were not decided yet...and yes in that reporter words barun was asked to e tight lipped... y? so dat dey can go out and tell it to media(telling them its confidential) ki he's planning to leave... moreover they are not saying it directly... but yes thru their spoiler givers... dey are not saint as well

MrDarcyfanSlovesBSSI

divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
I completely agree with you yaar!! The way this very very sensitive issue was handled, it is really really pathetic! Angry Irritating to the core! They post in  THEIR OWN WEBSITE for defending some person and that person's reputation. But, what about the lead actor working in their show for so long? What about his reputation? According to that person, if Barun is asked not to speak about quitting, why were PH hell bent on releasing the info in every channel possible! Angry Then, why the hell did they ask Barun to not talk about that??? If it is still in discussion phase, how the hell can they leak these info to others saying he is quitting???? Like you have pointed, already people are blaming Barun for TRPs. The only problem from his side was the kidnapping track because of his movie, But, after he returned back, what about the crap story they showed us??? How can they redirect the blame on Barun, when their story sucked big time???? They have handled this sensitive matter very very very badly!!!! They are least interested or bothered about this show because of their new upcoming shows! It is really hurting a lot. If Barun was planning to quit and if it was in discussion phase, they should have never leaked the info until a decision is taken. They have just divided the fans and are enjoying the blame games fans pointing towards each other instead of them, who are the only person to be blamed! Angry

Edited by divvk - 07 October 2012 at 4:08am

SreeASRfanMrDarcyfan

aarcha IF-Sizzlerz
aarcha
aarcha

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged

I'm mostly a silent member hre but the current scenario / havoc made me to reply 2 this post ... Smile wat u said is absolutely right...they r indeed 4 rats...idk , 2mrw rats 'll sue us for comparing them with the PH of IPK or misusing their name... Tongue

Lemme start with the so called spoke persons whether from 4 lions productions or freelancers in dealing with an issue so delicate & fragile ( meant for the soft hearted barunians or ipkkndians ) as Barun Sobti quitting IPK   Shocked... I'm not an ardent fan of Barun ( bcoz Shravan of BHPH never influenced me as much as Arnav of IPK ) but m definitely in luv with the fictional character Arnav Singh Raizada whose ruthless, stubborn , arrogant nature along with the kind hearted lovable Arnav made Barun a phenomenon Star…. heartthrob of millions Day Dreaming…… all across the world Embarrassed...Yess….i really meant that…..& he truly deserves that….. ClapThumbs Up

Now coming again to the media persons…..truely…..mindblowingly….amEzingly…..fantabulously  Unprofessionals !!! Ouch  Jeezzz….how on earth such stupid actions 're delivered by these guys !!  Confused   In ASR's language….Wat crap !! unbelievable !! wat the !! SillyD'oh Wacko    And that too in this virtual world, rumours / truths,  everything about a celebrity spread as fast & feisty as a wild fire  Shocked…..the garage wala happy jii knows that or even laxmi jii , the mutton !!! but those people who spread these r ignorant about the mere fact that this so called rumours / truths about a sensational person as popular as Barun sobti can literally cause riots in virtual as well as real world of fandom. So this heights of stupidity beyond description from  the spokeperson of PH of IPK or freelancer is highly immature & unprofessional approach which leaves the loyal fans as to believe whom, the PH or the actor himself….on a personal note, I wud like 2 go with barun as he seems 2 b genuine so far Big smile  even if it's proved wrong, i've nothin against Mr.Sobti as i can easily recognise the situations / pressures he's undergoin   Approve ….V knew that actors / actresses r tongue tied but wat bout the PH?? How can they make such silly statements in an open forum which is supposed 2 b flooded with national as well as  international fans or in any social media websites & to add fuel to the fire, they never deny fully nor accept the fact keeping the sword of Democles above the fandom... Confused  so 4 lions or 4 rats...jst clear up the mess ...bas !!! 

PS...attention 4 lions... pileejj revive u'r PR if u've any... Silly

MrDarcyfan

susan7 IF-Sizzlerz
susan7
susan7

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
nice post...
totally agree with u..

MrDarcyfan

vellainsaan Goldie
vellainsaan
vellainsaan

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
You know what... stuff like these keep happen in every other show, it's just that neither are we aware of them nor do we care about them. Every PH has their own set of problems, not a big deal. 

But this PH lost my tiny bit of respect that I had for them, when Ms Gul leaked such a vital info to a professional reporter (she thought Zainab was still with Fuze at that time).. negating what her actor AND her co-producer were saying. She made Barun and Rajesh Chadhha look like liars in front of the world. She chose to save someone's 'online reputation' rather than her own actor and co-producer's reputation. Waah bhai! Dead

Heights of unprofessionalism on her part.  

Just for her sheer stupidity, this PH owes us a final clarification dammit.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aishu30..mrinalini..SreeASRfanMrDarcyfanGanBarunFan

Go to top