Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

SHAME ON YOU "4 RATS"! (EDITED)!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 18

tvpal007

IF-Sizzlerz

tvpal007

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Completely agree with you.
I have seen College kids being more PR savvy.
The sad part is that innocent people are being affected due to the less than efficient PR handling skills.
And the audience are treated with complete disdain and handed the "dekhna hai to dekho ultimatum".

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

heidiMrDarcyfan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SHAME ON YOU "4 RATS"! (EDITED)!! (Page 3)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dsnair

IF-Rockerz

dsnair

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
I agree with each and every point of yours...
Actually I'm fed up of this offscreen drama...
I can't even enjoy the show now...

4 lions are pathetic,immature,unprofessional ph.
I have seen many posts saying that they don't have time to clarify...
Then y did they clarify abt the reporter...

Negotiations are supposed to be discussed in closed doors..
Why did they leak it to the reporter..'
The new reliable spoiler confirms that gul has spoken to the xyz reporter.
Wht type of professionalism is this???

There are too many answered questions  like
Why did sobti give 2 months notice without signing a movie..?
Why did he change his contract to sp( I Am happy abt that)
Why are they not shooting promos though the channel has asked for it?
We need an ans fm u guys...

Actually, 4 lions are least bothered abt the show...
They just want to wind it up ...'
So that they can concentrate on their new show...

I'll never see a 4 lion soap again...it just give us tension!
So pls 4 lions...speak up
They don't even bother to give us a clarification...y should we see their new soaps again...
So, better Clarify the mess...or u 'll be loosing ur existing viewers also...
I hope their mommy will ask them to give us an explanation...!!!

Edited by dsnair - 07 October 2012 at 3:51am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

heidiaishu30cathuMiss CherieMrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan

IF-Sizzlerz

MrDarcyfan

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_dreams

I seriously don't understand y r people hell bent on blaming the ph.. The people should understand their situation they themselves must b in a fix. They have 2 handle the situation with a lot of caution, they have the burden of carrying the show 4ward in case BS leaves, they r the ones who will have 2 find a suitable replacement, they r the ones who will have 2 face the wrath of the audience. I m sure they r not that mad 2 let their lead go n why will they want him 2 go its BS choice of continuing n leaving they cannot force him 2 continue...
Try n understand them n stop this blame game n calling them names... Neither the ph nor BS is at fault. Its BS life n he will choose the best n the show is given 2 us by ph its their bread n butter y will they purposefully ruin it.
and about spoilers, aren't we getting spoilers since long, when they are good we are happy. when bad, we start the blaming game.. nice

We are blaming the PH for their LACK of proffesionalism! The way they DEALT with the story of the qutting secanrio! LEAKING things to the press about how BS put down his papers and gave 2 months notice, when BS HIMSELF, told TOI and Tellybuzz he is NOT leaving!!

WHO but the PH is to be blamed for this?? IF there are negotiations going on in the background and nothing was DECIDED, is it NOT their JOB to keep things confidential?? NOT go around telling XYZ news that Barun gave notice?? What the HECK was that???

THAT is why everyone is pointing the finger at them, and they DESERVE it! A lot of people beleive that they were planning to end the show in the next few months, so they can concentrate on their NEW shows!! BUT to avoid being blamed by the audience for this (Like they were when they let their previouse famous show slide)... they thought if they LEAKED the fact that BS has given notice, then everyone will blame BS for the ending of the show!

Everyone will think the show was closed off in a few months because of HIM qutting, and the PH not wanting to replace ASR and carry on! In MY opinion, THIS was their game!! However, maybe SP has stepped in and stopped this from happening! Maybe THEY know the value of the show and the "Brand" of SARUN and ARSHI have bought more global fame and focus to THEIR channel! (Personally I only got interested in watching SP, which was on my NZ cable network for YEARS, after I got interested in IPK). NOW I actually watch EHMMBH, and also Pyaar Ka Daard somtimes)!! So IPKKND got ME interested in their channel and maybe there are people GLOBALLY who have subscribed to the channel because of their interest in IPK! For an ambitiouse channel like SP, they KNOW the value of all this exposure!! (The online youtube audience consists of a lot on Non Hindi speaking people from all over the world!)

The PH may not care less, and SARUN or ARHI wont necessarily make THEM more famous, but it does that for SP!! SARUN have won SO many awards and get nominated CONSISTANTLY at ALL award shows, not just SP! So trust me, SP know their WORTH, but the PH may not care! For them IPK, is just ANOTHER show from their PH!

Therefore I STAND by what I have said! PH's way of dealing with this issue was VERY telling that they had an AGENDA! This is NOT about BS and him wanting to do a movie! This is a LOT bigger than that! BS is just the SCAPEGOAT in a bigger GAME the PH is playing!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 07 October 2012 at 2:51am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mavasaddafmahmoodaishu30anjsfareeGanBarunFanInfofan..mrinalini..Miss CherieSreeASRfan

TINA!

IF-Rockerz

TINA!

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Worst ph ever..no other ph has this much drama. Wish sp could just take over n replace the rats, ipkknd deserves a ph that believes in the show and wants the best for it..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

Bigbang_GD

IF-Sizzlerz

Bigbang_GD

i had never seen a ph this careless...i agree they have more shows to handle but it doesn't mean they ignore ipk ...why to start so many projects in first place when u are not able to handle it???
its really shame on the ph for handling the situation in the worst possible way...
did u see the way they handled zee_new thing last week??its a complete mess and the official statement is worst ...swearing on mother??seriously??
my only advice for ph is either stop making so many shows at time or change their methodsConfused

MrDarcyfan

ipkkndfan21

IF-Dazzler

ipkkndfan21

Originally posted by priya_dreams

Originally posted by ipkkndfan21

if SP can confidently say that BS is not leaving, why are they acting like like rats and keeping mum, sounds fishy. Why SP had to intervene and gt BS's under them and extend his contact for a year?

well, i don't have much idea about how channel and tv show ph works but if you read the post, posted on official website of 4lions...
it says it is channel's responsibility to speak about actor leaving or not ... not the ph ...

so the only responsibility of the PH is to support  a xyz reported online? and not stand by their actors?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjsGanBarunFan..mrinalini..GodhuliLogonMrDarcyfan

chocobrownies

IF-Sizzlerz

chocobrownies

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
it seems they r un professionalismAngry

just now they dig their own actorsOuch
i m pissed off !!Ouch

very poor form PH sideOuch
yes..some unknown persons involving them and crating id's telling some storiesOuchAngry
They can't come front and sort-out things clear !!Ouch
unless it caused huge wrong image on actorsOuch

Sorry dear !!
Thanks a lot for making this post !!Hug

Edited by archu-daffodil - 07 October 2012 at 2:59am

MrDarcyfan

SreeASRfan

IF-Rockerz

SreeASRfan

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Good postThumbs Up

I am not liking anything about the off-screen drama be it mud-slinging on the PH or maligning Barun...but i have to say that despite the fact that 4 singham is the PH that gave me a show i cherish i am not at all supportive to them this time. it is their faulty PR and irresponsibility which is responsible for all this mess IMO.

i view things in this manner
Barun was considering to quit the show and there were negotiations between him and the PH. This happens in every system and no one even comes to know about such meetings till things are finalized.

Barun is expected by channel and also the PH to remain tight-lipped and give consumer-friendly comments. He was right about the not quitting thing because he had no plans immediately and talks were underway...now this is a norm.

But this news got leaked and this shows irresponsibility from the part of the PH.

Some people blame the PH while others blame Barun for tanking of the show!

SP steps in and apparently signs a contract with the actor! Why had SP to step in to keep the actor? Why couldnt the PH do so?

More controversy involving barun and the PH!!

all this simply because the PH couldnt keep confidential data under wraps till a final decision was made!!

Also their disinterest with the show is evident...for the CV's crappy story storyline for quite a few time now, why do people end up blaming Barun!
Sure TRPs took a beating during the kidnapping track, but it had managed to increase later when the leads were together...they again gave us very crappy track and execution and the TRPs decreased further! had they given us a sensible track post kidnapping ppl would have tuned in because the lay audience memory is such...give them tracks worth their time and they will surely tune in without caring about past records and tracks. Now what did barun do in all this?
Honestly they could have given DB a good track for she wanted a meatier role...they could have made anjali self-sufficient and a girl who goes out to find the truth herself; instead they made her a back-stabber, a delusional clingy woman who wants the best of both the worlds and a mother who did not even grieve the loss of her child for more then a day! Whose fault is all this?

And now they want all the sympathy with them when they are launching their new show and have made a scape-goat of their actor who will be blamed for everything right from TRPs to the closure of the older show be it in two months or two years!!

Edited by CrazySree - 07 October 2012 at 3:53am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Amrita_12motherzobshehaishu30fareeGanBarunFanstg1..mrinalini..ZuzanaMiss CherieMrDarcyfanriti4uGodhuliLogon

Post Reply New Post

Go to top