Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

SHAME ON YOU "4 RATS"! (EDITED)!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 18

Page 1
Page   of 18
Page 3 Page 18

gurhan

gurhan

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
 Mrdar   fully agree with your each word. Clap

Edited by gurhan - 07 October 2012 at 2:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RareAngelMrDarcyfan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SHAME ON YOU "4 RATS"! (EDITED)!! (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rushshri

IF-Sizzlerz

rushshri

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
edited on pg 1

applesauce.

IF-Sizzlerz

applesauce.

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged

Their this unprofessional behaviour be it with leaking the negotiations or the unavailable 'official' stmts have jeopardized reputation of the channel,show,and the cast.They themselves have fallen in the pit and now dragging in the rest.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RareAngelMrDarcyfan

cathu

IF-Rockerz

cathu

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
welll written ... i  do  feel producer gul Khan purposely  leaking all the information ... either show is closing and they putting blame on the head of barun , or secondly  barun is geeting offer , they feel inseure , or something negogation going on ... 

one more reason can be added , negative publicity also rule in entraintement Business , their new show coming on zee tv , by negative publicity they may  drawing attention  of all viewrs for their new  show .

i know here most of the people does not find logic ... but if u clearly see  logic , Sp , Barun are denying  rumours , but reporters knows , how they know , if everthing is behind the close doors.

i    can  understand all these things because i m also working girl ... i have also gone through all these things... i have seen with my own eyes , sometimes management purposely ruin the image of the employee , when there is not well between employee and management.

ipkkndfan21

IF-Dazzler

ipkkndfan21

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_dreams

I seriously don't understand y r people hell bent on blaming the ph.. The people should understand their situation they themselves must b in a fix. They have 2 handle the situation with a lot of caution, they have the burden of carrying the show 4ward in case BS leaves, they r the ones who will have 2 find a suitable replacement, they r the ones who will have 2 face the wrath of the audience. I m sure they r not that mad 2 let their lead go n why will they want him 2 go its BS choice of continuing n leaving they cannot force him 2 continue...
Try n understand them n stop this blame game n calling them names... Neither the ph nor BS is at fault. Its BS life n he will choose the best n the show is given 2 us by ph its their bread n butter y will they purposefully ruin it.
and about spoilers, aren't we getting spoilers since long, when they are good we are happy. when bad, we start the blaming game.. nice

if SP can confidently say that BS is not leaving, why are they acting like like rats and keeping mum, sounds fishy. Why SP had to intervene and gt BS's under them and extend his contact for a year?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cathu

SlovesBSSI

IF-Sizzlerz

SlovesBSSI

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
nice post dear!! agree with everything... i think they are the 4 donkeysAngry

aishu30

Omoraboti

IF-Sizzlerz

Omoraboti

Well .. I have just one thing to add to what you said .. something I read in my Organization Behaviour course years back.

When everyone is having a problem with you, it must be you who is the root of the problem. Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zobshehfareebs_deepsGanBarunFanSreeASRfan

kuts

IF-Sizzlerz

kuts

all this just for TRP!
so cheap. .

MrDarcyfan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top