Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

SHAME ON YOU "4 RATS"! (EDITED)!! (Page 17)

Post Reply New Post

Page 17 of 18

chennaigirl

Goldie

chennaigirl

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
I did not understand till date why they went on to show something so bad after the kidnapping track got over..They did not expose Shyam completely and went ahead changing Anjali's character into something which all audience hated and left the show...

And now, suddenly Dadi has disappeared ...Is it not important to unmask the entire truth before her??? And the exposure is happening in 2 weeks time...So this rushing forward of tracks has definitely made the audience consider that BS is lying and he is leaving by December and show will close down.;...Bringing in a new ASR and continuing the show might not really work ...

Whatever is happening behind the scenes, nobody will come forward and put it forth..SP says the contract is extended...They better be true...Or again BS is going to be in soup...I do not agree that due to remarriage TRP's fell...We did touch 3...Probably had we had a fiasco free happy re-marriage with Khushi getting all importance , we cud have gotten higher TRP's...
IMO all this blame game going on is to sink the TRP's further, and say TRPs went down, we are shutting down the show and so on..I do not know about others...I cannot accept anyone else as ASR or see anyone else with Khushi as ASR...So whatever be the case, it would be better they clear this mess...Or if SP is lying, then nobody can do anything about it...Tomorrow u get another good show, with gr8 lead pair, then SP might get back the Intl audience as well...We will all remember IPK as a gr8 romantic show and ARSHI for their gr8 portrayal...Thats all...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SHAME ON YOU "4 RATS"! (EDITED)!! (Page 17)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..mrinalini..

IF-Rockerz

..mrinalini..

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
I agree 110%

It is hurtful to see the actors bashed left and right!!

Who is Barun Sobti??He might be some Telly Star..but in reality he is an employer with 4 Lions...

And we all have realized how bad 4 Lions' is in managing stuff!!

Actually Barun Sobti is a small scene of the big drama that's going on behind closed doors!!

Negotiations and renegotiations are a part of every employer's job...The PH must have taken care such news do not come out!!Now when this confidential news is leaked...4 Lions' is hiding while BS is made to stand in the front row with a few selected people and made to face the never ending wrath!!

What can the cast and the crew do??Wjhen the disinterest of the PH is visible for months...What can Barun,Daljeet or Deepali do??

These people have all been scapegoats..at one point or the other!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanvellainsaanMcNinjaSreeASRfan-sylph-MrDarcyfan

Catz.RangRasiya

IF-Sizzlerz

Catz.RangRasiya

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged

@TM can u plz change ur title..
This "4 RATS" gave us ipk and arshi.
Shame on some pople.

ipkkndfan21

IF-Dazzler

ipkkndfan21

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
They were truly 4 lions when they gave us ipkknd and arshi, but now they have messed up a big time. They have lost the respect of their fans and viewers. Their behavior shows that they don't care abt their fans.

Edited by ipkkndfan21 - 08 October 2012 at 12:57am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

McNinjaBlack_ParadizeMrDarcyfan

McNinja

IF-Rockerz

McNinja

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkkndfan21

They were truly 4 lions when they gave us ipkknd and arshi, but now they have messed up a big time. They have lost the respect of their fans and viewers. Their behavior shows that they don't care abt their fans.

Well said, I don't see the point of giving them any respect for their shady behavior. Letting your lead actor be bashed left and right, letting his reputation take a hit like this...and the only response you have is a idiotic post update on your website  and some spoiler pics? And some people here want us to give them respect? 

I'll thank them for giving us IPK but I will also hate them for ruining it with their poor management. I'm sure there is something going on and the PH may be in damage control mode or whatever...fact remains theyre letting their actor bear the brunt of it all yet they came out full force trying to clear up the Zee News fiasco. Please, if you want respect then earn it. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanMrDarcyfan

McNinja

IF-Rockerz

McNinja

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _WASIM_

@TM can u plz change ur title..
This "4 RATS" gave us ipk and arshi.
Shame on some pople.

I'll thank then for giving us IPK and i'll thank Sarun for making Arshi so beautiful. Beyond that, this PH is shoddy as hell.

If you want to support them, then good for you but that doesn't bring any shame on those of us who won't take their attempts to shove their nonsense down our throats. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefan..mrinalini..-sylph-MrDarcyfan

meeyaa

meeyaa

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Did Barun force the PH to write the Didi ki saut track, swami track etc, masala mama track, bubbly track, Payal's chameli ki tel track ? Did he force them to keep Payal, Akash and Shashi as dumb caricatures. Why did Mamaji leave the show? Was he given any role to play in the drama while mamiji comes in every frame. Is it difficult to write dialogs for him also? 

Did any of Barun's actions force them to destroy the character of Anjali into a parasite who cannot tolerate her brother's happiness, who is dumb and blind... who does not feel for her lost child for a minute...

The PH didnt make any attempts to assuage the fears of Barun leaving last time also...it was Madmidas who released a video in which Barun clarified that he is both in the show and film

The actor has more stake than the PH itself...He is just starting his career in this bad bad world..hope he gets the right people to work with him and stays away from dirty politics...

The actors are all good people with good values and work ethics. It is sad that people are not ready to give them any benefit of doubt. Barun has attributed his success to the script and story every time and now the PH doesnt even stand by him .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanMcNinjamahamluvsbs-sylph-MrDarcyfan

mahamluvsbs

IF-Sizzlerz

mahamluvsbs

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
actually 4 rats r so invovled with other shows the thought od ending ipkk saying low trps and even barun got into films blah blah

GOOD SP INTERVENED 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanMrDarcyfan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top