Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

SHAME ON YOU "4 RATS"! (EDITED)!! (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 18

rushshri

IF-Sizzlerz

rushshri

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sammi5

Very intelligent post, sometimes when you place the blame where it is due and not be close minded when you make a point on emotions solutions are founded, this Forum has showed its ugliness in the division with all the unnecessary post on the actors without stopping to think in where lies the blame, Gul and her Team set this up for Barun to take the fall and the Forum played right into it.

I am so proud of Star Plus in handling this, they are in this Business for profit not loss, they have a hot commodity in Barun and Sanaya, they know the audience they have internationally,they are recognized world wide through this serial, all the TRPs the other serials may rank high with to the Indian audience, it does not resignate or connect to the international audience, I can tell you that in both my residence I pay to have Star Plus only because of this Serial, the others I play catch up with but this serial IPKKND I never miss, so yes your post is well needed and intelligently stated, You know sometimes you cannot give up on your beliefs regardless of the consensus being against you because every now and then their is someone who can see what you see in a battle, the real side and cause of the conflict, You have really nailed this one to the root cause of this new drama where it belongs and it is with Gul and her Team, Thank you, You did Good, real Good.

good one raj, you nailed it again as you always do. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saddafmahmoodMrDarcyfan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SHAME ON YOU "4 RATS"! (EDITED)!! (Page 10)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prathikri

IF-Dazzler

prathikri

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
I disagree with the post. Why should the PH be blamed for all this mess. Did they not support him when he took 45 days of leave because of which the show lost track and not only him they even accommodated Daljeet's demand.
I agree they have bad PR but blaming them is not good.
There is nothing wrong in promoting their up coming shows or concentrate on their other shows , lot of PH do it..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mayuri099rini_katCatz.RangRasiya

vkp1989

IF-Rockerz

vkp1989

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Well said.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

moonlight3094

moonlight3094

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
TOTALLY AGREE WITH U .IPKKND IS THE FIRST SHOW EVER I AM WATCHING ON SP.

MrDarcyfan

RavishingSaRun

IF-Sizzlerz

RavishingSaRun

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
My first and last show with this ph well we don't know the inside story but the ph was wrong in leaking out the information to other news sources this is meant to be confidential and viewers have nothing to do with it what so ever sp has defo intefered inside the matter as many sources again comfirmed this how ever things are shaping up Barun is defo staying the ph should clarify few things as this matter has got out of hands and where is sp is concerned yes they are selfish channel but they have already cleared on there behalf baruns not leaving all are rumours why would they lie now they will face fans wrath after 2 months my opinion contracts have been renewed and signed and the leads are with sp rather then ph but all old new story's aren't adding Up together and within tym we will know everything

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TanumonGoGreenMrDarcyfan

Angels11

Goldie

Angels11

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prathikri

I disagree with the post. Why should the PH be blamed for all this mess. Did they not support him when he took 45 days of leave because of which the show lost track and not only him they even accommodated Daljeet's demand.
There is nothing wrong in promoting their up coming shows or concentrate on their other shows , lot of PH do it..

Reg DB i am not sure but bt the PH giving 45 days leave 2 BS it was not out of charity. Without SARUN there ll b hardly any takers for this show. Lets face it. This show has no strong story or script or dialogues. Its only USP is the attractive leads & their on screen chemistry. Remove even 1 of them, either BS or SI frm the equation & this show ll bite the dust. Hence they gave BS leave. Of course now BS is looking for greener pastures & has served notice. Now its up 2 the PH to show guts & bid Alvida to him. But they r still vacillating due 2 the reason i ve already given above. Look at SNS. They had the guts 2 kick out Gia coz she refused 2 play ball. Why dint this PH do the same to DB & BS. This comes only wen u r insecure bt the product that u r selling. Hope u get my pt now.

Reg BS & all this debate bt loyalty all i can say is CUT IT. I am not a drooler but a sensible fan. If v can quit companies & jump jobs simply in search of more salary y cant BS. After all acting is just a job for him like any other job. Lets not b naive here. If SI had landed a movie no matter how bekar or small budget i am sure even she w'd ve given a try. BW is where all the big bucks lie & no point in abusing some1 who is chasing the proverbial dollar dreams. Don't we all?

So all i can say 2 him is ALL THE BEST & i ll say the same if opportunity comes knocking on SI's door as well. Good for them i say!

Edited by Angels11 - 07 October 2012 at 10:13am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Amrita_12SreeASRfanGanBarunFan..mrinalini..-sylph-MrDarcyfan

prathikri

IF-Dazzler

prathikri

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angels11

Originally posted by prathikri

Reg DB i am not sure but bt the PH giving 45 days leave 2 BS it was not out of charity. Without SARUN there ll b hardly any takers for this show. Lets face it. This show has no strong story or script or dialogues. Its only USP is the attractive leads & their on screen chemistry. Remove even 1 of them, either BS or SI frm the equation & this show ll bite the dust. Hence they gave BS leave. Of course now BS is looking for greener pastures & has served notice. Now its up 2 the PH to show guts & bid Alvida to him. But they r still vacillating due 2 the reason i ve already given above. Look at SNS. They had the guts 2 kick out Gia coz she refused 2 play ball. Why dint this PH do the same to DB & BS. This comes only wen u r insecure bt the product that u r selling. Hope u get my pt now.

Reg BS & all this debate bt loyalty all i can say is CUT IT. I am not a drooler but a sensible fan. If v can quit companies & jump jobs simply in search of more salary y cant BS. After all acting is just a job for him like any other job. Lets not b naive here. If SI had landed a movie no matter how bekar or small budget i am sure even she w'd ve given a try. BW is there all the big bucks lie & no point in abusing some1 who is chasing the proverbial dollar dreams. Don't we all?

So all i can say 2 him is ALL THE BEST & i ll say the same if opportunity comes knocking on SI's door as well. Good for them i say!

@ bold - i have no problems with Barun looking out for greener pastures or SI quitting or any one else, its their life and their career.

MrDarcyfan

aditi07

IF-Dazzler

aditi07

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
fantastic Post ClapClap
Absolutely agree with each & every word of yours!!
Barun has just been made a scapegoat by this pathetic PH Clap - "4 donkeys"!! Really Hope SP is able to intervene...successfully & the matter is resolved!!
I wonder how can a PH be so insensitive about the very show which gave them so much fame...how can they treat their so-called baby like this AngryAngry, fine there is no issue in promoting on new shows, but dont let that affect your already airing shows!!

Edited by aditi07 - 07 October 2012 at 10:24am

MrDarcyfan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top