SHAME ON YOU "4 RATS"! (EDITED)!! - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Angels11

Reg DB i am not sure but bt the PH giving 45 days leave 2 BS it was not out of charity. Without SARUN there ll b hardly any takers for this show. Lets face it. This show has no strong story or script or dialogues. Its only USP is the attractive leads & their on screen chemistry. Remove even 1 of them, either BS or SI frm the equation & this show ll bite the dust. Hence they gave BS leave. Of course now BS is looking for greener pastures & has served notice. Now its up 2 the PH to show guts & bid Alvida to him. But they r still vacillating due 2 the reason i ve already given above. Look at SNS. They had the guts 2 kick out Gia coz she refused 2 play ball. Why dint this PH do the same to DB & BS. This comes only wen u r insecure bt the product that u r selling. Hope u get my pt now.

Reg BS & all this debate bt loyalty all i can say is CUT IT. I am not a drooler but a sensible fan. If v can quit companies & jump jobs simply in search of more salary y cant BS. After all acting is just a job for him like any other job. Lets not b naive here. If SI had landed a movie no matter how bekar or small budget i am sure even she w'd ve given a try. BW is there all the big bucks lie & no point in abusing some1 who is chasing the proverbial dollar dreams. Don't we all?

So all i can say 2 him is ALL THE BEST & i ll say the same if opportunity comes knocking on SI's door as well. Good for them i say!

@ bold - i have no problems with Barun looking out for greener pastures or SI quitting or any one else, its their life and their career.

fantastic Post 👏👏
Absolutely agree with each & every word of yours!!
Barun has just been made a scapegoat by this pathetic PH 👏 - "4 donkeys"!! Really Hope SP is able to intervene...successfully & the matter is resolved!!
I wonder how can a PH be so insensitive about the very show which gave them so much fame...how can they treat their so-called baby like this 😡😡, fine there is no issue in promoting on new shows, but dont let that affect your already airing shows!!

Edited by aditi07 - 11 years ago
They seem inexperienced the way they are handling this situation. They are In a big mess and now it's hard to face the fans.
Originally posted by prathikri

I disagree with the post. Why should the PH be blamed for all this mess. Did they not support him when he took 45 days of leave because of which the show lost track and not only him they even accommodated Daljeet's demand.
I agree they have bad PR but blaming them is not good.
There is nothing wrong in promoting their up coming shows or concentrate on their other shows , lot of PH do it..

heyy 😊
See they did grant him a leave and the show had indeed lost TRPs then but what about the messy way they had laid out the tracks before and after that...for eg. the ott comedy track. That can be ignored since people were entertained; but they could still give us some sensible tracks post kidnapping but all they could do was make anjali a weird woman and bring in dadi. they gave us inconsistent episodes and more character butchering. At one point i had begin to suspect shyam and anjali to be the leads. Had they accommodated daljeet's demand without ruining anjali's character; all of us would have appreciated the track. These things make me say that they indeed ruined our show. They can obviously concentrate on all of their upcoming projects but that shouldn't have been at the expense of our show. Had they given the audience good tracks, people would have tuned in ignoring the past records...IMO trp audience need sensible tracks and they'll surely tune in! They can obviously concentrate on all of their upcoming projects but that shouldn't have been at the expense of our show. Balaji manages so many shows at a time!

The PH is being blamed now because of the irresponsible way in which confidential details were leaked inspite of Barun being asked to follow the norm by being tight-lipped. Dont you think they were irresponsible in handling these issues? I have nothing personal against the PH, i do love them for giving me the show i love but this time their fault is glaringly obvious!

Edited by CrazySree - 11 years ago
Originally posted by prathikri

@ bold - i have no problems with Barun looking out for greener pastures or SI quitting or any one else, its their life and their career.

I am sorry i had 2 drag him into this debate coz u were saying y blame the PH when the lead decided 2 go on leave. all i am saying is that the PH c'd ve put their foot down & refused. They gave in, caved. Once u do that u ll always b subject 2 such tactics. That's y i am claiming that this PH lack professionalism. Give us a good product. Then even if a main actor leaves the show ll survive. They ve failed 2 do that & hence paying for that now!
Originally posted by Angels11

I am sorry i had 2 drag him into this debate coz u were saying y blame the PH when the lead decided 2 go on leave. all i am saying is that the PH c'd ve put their foot down & refused. They gave in, caved. Once u do that u ll always b subject 2 such tactics. That's y i am claiming that this PH lack professionalism. Give us a good product. Then even if a main actor leaves the show ll survive. They ve failed 2 do that & hence paying for that now!

the problem is that the show runs only because of SaRun and ArHi IMO...also the actors have a huge impact on the characters in this show! Both are very talented and it their convincing performances which has made the characters watchable inspite of the repeated character butchering and senseless tracks...not to forget that love stories do come with a shelf life. Knowing all this they repeatedly gave us weird tracks in the name of DKS or whatever and now there are chances that the lead actor is not creatively satisfied. Shouldn't they come out in the open about it then? Or at least wait till things are finalized and be responsible enough to not let confidential news out?
Whatever it is i am done with the PH...Geet was pathetic towards the end but i was never attached to the show and had quit watching it; but same things are happening with IPK now and unfortunately i am attached to the show
Totally agree with u!! At first dey ruined da beautiful love story, now dey r creating da bst off-screen drama!!!😡
I dont get it didnt da four lions ppl said jst 1 week ago dat dey vl cum out with an official statement about dis drama??? Y r dey still mum about it???
Now look at da way dey r treating da famous actor lyk Barun Sobti which actually brought dem fame!! Shame on dem!!😡
agree with your each and every post !! 

4 lions making barun a scapegoat!! such a irresponsible PH! 😡  
Well I don't actually know if what u said is true or not, but the argument was definitely made in a very sensible and logical way... hence nice post (though I would have refrained frm calling the PH names as no one is sure as to what is happening yet.)