Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipkkndfan21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: priya_dreams

well, i don't have much idea about how channel and tv show ph works but if you read the post, posted on official website of 4lions...
it says it is channel's responsibility to speak about actor leaving or not ... not the ph ...

so the only responsibility of the PH is to support  a xyz reported online? and not stand by their actors?
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
it seems they r un professionalism😡

just now they dig their own actors
i m pissed off !!

very poor form PH side
yes..some unknown persons involving them and crating id's telling some stories😡
They can't come front and sort-out things clear !!
unless it caused huge wrong image on actors

Sorry dear !!
Thanks a lot for making this post !!🤗
Edited by archu-daffodil - 11 years ago
cuppa_n_cricket thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Good post👍🏼

I am not liking anything about the off-screen drama be it mud-slinging on the PH or maligning Barun...but i have to say that despite the fact that 4 singham is the PH that gave me a show i cherish i am not at all supportive to them this time. it is their faulty PR and irresponsibility which is responsible for all this mess IMO.

i view things in this manner
Barun was considering to quit the show and there were negotiations between him and the PH. This happens in every system and no one even comes to know about such meetings till things are finalized.

Barun is expected by channel and also the PH to remain tight-lipped and give consumer-friendly comments. He was right about the not quitting thing because he had no plans immediately and talks were underway...now this is a norm.

But this news got leaked and this shows irresponsibility from the part of the PH.

Some people blame the PH while others blame Barun for tanking of the show!

SP steps in and apparently signs a contract with the actor! Why had SP to step in to keep the actor? Why couldnt the PH do so?

More controversy involving barun and the PH!!

all this simply because the PH couldnt keep confidential data under wraps till a final decision was made!!

Also their disinterest with the show is evident...for the CV's crappy story storyline for quite a few time now, why do people end up blaming Barun!
Sure TRPs took a beating during the kidnapping track, but it had managed to increase later when the leads were together...they again gave us very crappy track and execution and the TRPs decreased further! had they given us a sensible track post kidnapping ppl would have tuned in because the lay audience memory is such...give them tracks worth their time and they will surely tune in without caring about past records and tracks. Now what did barun do in all this?
Honestly they could have given DB a good track for she wanted a meatier role...they could have made anjali self-sufficient and a girl who goes out to find the truth herself; instead they made her a back-stabber, a delusional clingy woman who wants the best of both the worlds and a mother who did not even grieve the loss of her child for more then a day! Whose fault is all this?

And now they want all the sympathy with them when they are launching their new show and have made a scape-goat of their actor who will be blamed for everything right from TRPs to the closure of the older show be it in two months or two years!!
Edited by CrazySree - 11 years ago
anodaksgfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Heights of immaturity...
They think too highly of themselves...
Giving 2 good shows they have a feeling they have conquered the tv industry...
Which has been very clear in their last post on their site..
"Ki hum tumse bat kar rahe hain..woi boht hai..aur koi nahi karta"
Go to hell nahi hi karte toh acha rehta...
And abt sayin sorry and posting pics was so childish...
And in the end.they end up saying..this is how we are...

What kind of professionalism is this!!!
I pity the actors of their new show alreadyyy!!!
abracadabra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Darcy, If you dig deeper, 4 Lions are the root cause for each and every issue. They have dug their own grave. How much will the audience try to save? 4 rats for sure!
Swati_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Wonderful post...:)
I am absolutely disappointed in this PH...they ruined the most beautiful romantic love story...
They leaked a very important information..Barun has become a victim of their malicious intent..
I feel very bad for Sarun...i love them and feel bad to let them go..

Their is nothing wrong if he wants to grow in his career but 4 cubs are making him look bad...
I bet they are busy with their new show...

Feel very bad and cheated...Edited by Swati_ - 11 years ago
Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i dont knw abt the sources... but i believe ni1234, the channel and most importantly BS... he knws wat is he doing... jst 1 question if PH is not at fault... y did they leak it to a particular reporter...about his plans... when the negotiaions were still going on... wen things were not decided yet...and yes in that reporter words barun was asked to e tight lipped... y? so dat dey can go out and tell it to media(telling them its confidential) ki he's planning to leave... moreover they are not saying it directly... but yes thru their spoiler givers... dey are not saint as well
divvk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I completely agree with you yaar!! The way this very very sensitive issue was handled, it is really really pathetic! 😡 Irritating to the core! They post in  THEIR OWN WEBSITE for defending some person and that person's reputation. But, what about the lead actor working in their show for so long? What about his reputation? According to that person, if Barun is asked not to speak about quitting, why were PH hell bent on releasing the info in every channel possible! 😡 Then, why the hell did they ask Barun to not talk about that??? If it is still in discussion phase, how the hell can they leak these info to others saying he is quitting???? Like you have pointed, already people are blaming Barun for TRPs. The only problem from his side was the kidnapping track because of his movie, But, after he returned back, what about the crap story they showed us??? How can they redirect the blame on Barun, when their story sucked big time???? They have handled this sensitive matter very very very badly!!!! They are least interested or bothered about this show because of their new upcoming shows! It is really hurting a lot. If Barun was planning to quit and if it was in discussion phase, they should have never leaked the info until a decision is taken. They have just divided the fans and are enjoying the blame games fans pointing towards each other instead of them, who are the only person to be blamed! 😡 Edited by divvk - 11 years ago
aarcha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I'm mostly a silent member hre but the current scenario / havoc made me to reply 2 this post ... 😊 wat u said is absolutely right...they r indeed 4 rats...idk , 2mrw rats 'll sue us for comparing them with the PH of IPK or misusing their name... 😛

Lemme start with the so called spoke persons whether from 4 lions productions or freelancers in dealing with an issue so delicate & fragile ( meant for the soft hearted barunians or ipkkndians ) as Barun Sobti quitting IPK   😲... I'm not an ardent fan of Barun ( bcoz Shravan of BHPH never influenced me as much as Arnav of IPK ) but m definitely in luv with the fictional character Arnav Singh Raizada whose ruthless, stubborn , arrogant nature along with the kind hearted lovable Arnav made Barun a phenomenon ⭐️…. heartthrob of millions …… all across the world 😳...Yess….i really meant that…..& he truly deserves that….. 👏👍🏼

Now coming again to the media persons…..truely…..mindblowingly….amEzingly…..fantabulously  Unprofessionals !!!   Jeezzz….how on earth such stupid actions 're delivered by these guys !!  😕   In ASR's language….Wat crap !! unbelievable !! wat the !! 🤪     And that too in this virtual world, rumours / truths,  everything about a celebrity spread as fast & feisty as a wild fire  😲…..the garage wala happy jii knows that or even laxmi jii , the mutton !!! but those people who spread these r ignorant about the mere fact that this so called rumours / truths about a sensational person as popular as Barun sobti can literally cause riots in virtual as well as real world of fandom. So this heights of stupidity beyond description from  the spokeperson of PH of IPK or freelancer is highly immature & unprofessional approach which leaves the loyal fans as to believe whom, the PH or the actor himself….on a personal note, I wud like 2 go with barun as he seems 2 b genuine so far 😃  even if it's proved wrong, i've nothin against Mr.Sobti as i can easily recognise the situations / pressures he's undergoin    ….V knew that actors / actresses r tongue tied but wat bout the PH?? How can they make such silly statements in an open forum which is supposed 2 b flooded with national as well as  international fans or in any social media websites & to add fuel to the fire, they never deny fully nor accept the fact keeping the sword of Democles above the fandom... 😕  so 4 lions or 4 rats...jst clear up the mess ...bas !!! 

PS...attention 4 lions... pileejj revive u'r PR if u've any... 🤪

susan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice post...
totally agree with u..