Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Imagine Mishti....

2sweet4sweets thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

We all know that mishti may turn negetive.......so imagine Mishti giving those crooked evil smiles like the other ekta kapoor vampsπŸ˜†

lol......she'l look wierdπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ash.attitude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
not really..i think she has a nice smile altho her body is more sporty..manly..lol..but she has a nice face..i dunno wat she'll luk like wen she's evil
Jots thumbnail

OMG LOOK 😲 RUN its Mishti 😲!!!!!

"mujjhe mera Angad de do, varna"

people these are Mishtis true coloursπŸ˜•, beware!

Jots πŸ˜‰- only jokinπŸ˜ƒ!!!

dancing babe thumbnail
omg jots you're soo funny ! i can't stop laughing! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
kool*kariya* thumbnail

jots u are a jokerπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

BTW she is sooo good rite now that i cant imagine her giving evil look

kariya!

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail
lols...jots u r a total joker....love u for always getting a smile on our faces! cheers😊
indiantv thumbnail

Jots -- that's funny.. how do you think of these things πŸ˜†  BTW. where did you get the picture.. looks very much like Misty  (similar coloring, features...)

Edited by indiantv - 18 years ago
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail

hahaha at ^ post...i guess she is not that bad but i never liked her that much...i think her teeths might be the same πŸ˜› lol just kidding

indiantv thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: IMP TNG

hahaha at ^ post...i guess she is not that bad but i never liked her that much...i think her teeths might be the same πŸ˜› lol just kidding

Well I though the eyes look similar (similar slant), pointy nose, wide mouth, and also similar coloring.. could be her twin .. )πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Just joking.. next I know there will be a big discussion going on about being mean to Misty.. 😑😑😑  Actually Misty isn't too bad.. lot better than lot of the other actress on TV..

Edited by indiantv - 18 years ago
Huntress thumbnail

You know, I actually like Mishti. She's the only character on the show that I have even an iota of feeling for. My sole reason for watching the show, even.

Which probably means that Ekta's going to screw her over.

Edited by Huntress - 18 years ago