Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

hana_y

IF-Dazzler

hana_y

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
HI im doing this os base on current track , i just hope you guys will like it , i will start where arti has already left the house .

we know arti has left she has already reach at the hospital .

two days has already past , yash is still searching  arti and ansh .

in the hospital

prashant was talking to himself  , how unlucky i am to leave arti and this cute son now if i want to say im his father he will not accept and why should i say when i never think of him till today , the way he is praising his step father why im feeling jealous now i deserve it arti is very strong she manage to grow him without me and my support but today i got a chance to repent my deeds i will help her im sure she will accept it .

yash on the road

artiji where should i search you why you and ansh has gone away , i behave so badly with you that you are so afraid of me that why you did not be able to share the happiness which is going to come in our life , how rude i was to you i always misunderstand you  , you try to say it to me and i talk about forgetting that night , he get the flash back of his birthday day .
how he was staring her when she was drying her hair how she was looking , when she was all ready how gorgeous she was looking  in her golden saree , when she brought the cake , when they feed the birthday cake , when he help her with the light  without any hesitation how he take her to dance and how she she was afraid when he was coming close to her for asking why she hide that she is pregnant how she was looking afraid and she was taking back her step when he was coming to her .  end of flash back .

artiji for the first time on my birth day i was feeling happy to be close to you since arpita left , i wanted to tell you that i start have a feeling for you but you left me all alone that too with our baby , how can you think that i will not accept the baby when i know it was not your fault and it my child , im not so bad like this artiji , now where should i search you and ansh how he would think i dont love him , what if happen something to you how will he manage to take care of you artiji where are you please god help me to find them , he was talking to himself .

in the hospital

she is your wife right , she is , no he is not my father my father is not here , then i must tell you that she is pregnant but she has a complication we will have to abort the child , but you are not her husband how to do that we should have the permission with him first . doctor you dont have any other choice because i know she will never accept to abort the child . yes there is another even for that we will need her husband signature to start it , what is it doctor yell me , woh we will have to do a surgery operation with her but we will have to wait too for her to get conscious then to start it but we should not be late too it will be dangerous for both mother and baby too . ok doctor you wait till she come in conscious i will try to call her husband .

how to help her i know she will never go for an abortion what if her husband has told her to do that why she left the house may be he said that to her , but the way mama talk about him i dont think he will said or think something like this no there some have some other thing which has happen , today i was about to say yes she is my wife and ansh stop me to say it how he love his step father he know nobody can take his father place how much he love him , im sure i would never love a step child like he did to ansh i can see from ansh that his father love him so much . he was talking to himself while taking the med for arti .

shoba mah did you  get any news , no beta i just wanted to tell you how arti life will be in danger if we dont get her soon , why you are saying this shoba mah what happen , woh yash beta arti has a complication in her pregnancy if she did not do a surgery fast to save the baby and her life we will loss the both beta , what are you saying shoba mah her life is in danger still she did not told me why she did that , beta the doctor ask her to do abortion due her life is in risk but she refuge to do it as she know you will never accept her has your wife she will not have another child for you she is putting her life on sake just to give birth your child . why even you did not told me shoba mah , she give me oath to not told you she will told you herself if you remember i call you  but when i hear the voice of the kids i did not told you . yes i remember im  doing my best to find her dont worry god is with us im not going to keep up she is my wife  my son ansh and the baby i will find them at any coast . ok if you get any news let us know , ji .

artiji why you hide even your complication to me , oh no that what you wanted to told me after you came from the doctor and it was me who said i dont want to hear anything regarding the night it all my fault now their life is in danger if some thing happen to them i will never forgive me where should i search you artiji ansh i miss both of you ansh at least you are with your mama i know you are a strong boy you will be able to handle her but if something wrong happen how will he able to help her ansh take care of her until i come back . when he was talking to himself he was just near the hospital where arti is ansh was near the window and he saw him , he try to call him . papa papa look up here papa papa , yash could not be able to hear calling him there was so much of noise he was looking every where with the photo asking if they see them but nothing it was night he could not sleep he was cont searching them he sleep in his car near the hospital .

dost dost i just saw my father he was looking for us outside the hospital , what are you sure you saw him near the hospital beta , yes he was him i can  recognize my father even  how far he will be . you love him so much han , yes we both love each ever every much he is the best father which i would always love to have both mama and papa are the best parents in this wold you know my two sisters also love me and i love them too we are a sweet family . prashant was feeling jealous how he wanted to be in that frame with ansh and arti when ansh was talking he was doing a dream of him arti and ansh together doing all masti , as ansh was telling him how masti  and fun they did when they in mumbai .

next day arti was still unconscious calling yashji every time , outside the hospital yash was continue searching he decided to go some where else to search he was going when he feel a strange feeling forward the hospital like it was pulling him there he did not realize he was about to enter when he get call he go out to talk while talking he was away from the hospital . after he cut the phone he was walking he hit with prashant , his purse fall down prashant pick up the purse but could not see the photo as it was close and he give him . thank you , it ok they go on their way . shit why i did not show him the pic of artiji and ansh who knows he can see them some where . he turn to see he was left . he was about to turn again he realize there was something on the road he look it was injection for pregnancy woman , oh i think it for his wife it fall here and he even dont know , i should go and give it to him he may search for it . he was going forward the hospital . he get another call it was prateick , hello bhaya did you find bhabhi , no chotey im still searching , bhaya why dont you try in some hospital we know she is pregnant she can faint or have some dizzy then she went in hospital or if some one bring her in hospital , yes prarteick you are right i did not think of it im just near a hospital i will check if i can find them in ok  . ji bhaya .

he enter in arti was calling his name , more he is moving more arti calling his name . he feel that arti is near him , artiji i feel you are here let hope you are here im dieing to see you and hug you please peer baba let me get my artiji and son here please dont let me go with out them from here please . prashant was thinking to say that he is ansh real father to him he come close to him . beta you did tell me your name .
 my name is ansh yash sciandia , what was your first father name do you know him , no i dont  and i  dont even want to know it , why , he did not love me he wanted my mother ti kill me he left us when i was in my mother womb , you dont know his name not even see his pic then , no i never see his pic i cry a lot for him when ever i remember of my father i cry and when i use to see other friend with their both parents i was feeling sad , my mother and bari mah barey  papa they give me lots of love , mama use to do all the thing which a father should do for me just to make me to not feel i dont have a father , i use to pray and ask  when i will have a father like others child too , when he will hug me in his arms when i will get a father love , when i ask mama she use to say god will sent one for me if i will be a good boy , and see god  listen to my prayer and sent my superman , hero papa to me , he give me lots of love , he play with me teach me karate , participate in my school on sport day , he change my school and put  in a big school where my two sisters goes , he even save my life he take bullet while saving my life with some goons , i can't stay with out my yash papa now im only son  of yash sciandia , im proud of him i miss him since two days i did not see him he was with tears  Cry .

even prashant was with tears Cry his heart was crying how his son was need him he was not there with him how he has go throw pain to get a father love , he get the flash back .  when his father call him to say some goons has kidnap ansh , how he said he is not his son and now since arti has a husband it his job to save him or arrange money not him he was not his son and he cut the mod end of flash back . now i got that chance i will have to make sure he like me a little or even love me as a father i need to hug him . he was coming close to him to hug him he bent down to hug him just when he open his arms to hug .

papa he heard him shout he turn and see it the same man whom i just hit out side . ansh my son yash run and both hugs yash kiss him all around his face and wipe his tears Cryeven he was with tears Cry too  , ansh wipe his tears too they give five they whistle too ansh , my son i was missing you , me too papa i was missing a lot , you won papa mama has loss yes ansh are you ok you did not get hurt han , no papa it mama , your mama where is she and how you came her ansh . papa he save mama and bring her here to do her treatment . yash meet him , oh it you hi im yash ansh father and artiji husband , im prashant your son was missing you a lot , even me i was missing my son , see i was bringing this injection thinking for your wife but it was for my artiji , peer baba has brought me to my artiji thx a lot prashant for helping them . it alright it was my duty to save her .

arti was almost open her eyes calling for yashji , the patient has open her eyes the nurse said . yash ansh did not wait a second they enter in the room . mama artiji , yashji  ansh , ansh  run and hug her mama dont ever do this again you know how i was afraid when you did not wake up . im sorry beta to give you so pain it alright mama it was my duty to take care of you na so i did . hey batmash will you let me talk to your mama now , yes papa , artiji  he go and hug her first , im sorry artiji to give you so much pain , no yashji im sorry i leave with out saying any thing to you i was afraid you may not accept this child , our child artiji our baby yes it our love hai na when he was saying this his hand was on her tummy . you dont know how i was in pain thinking of loosing you , you even did not let me know a bout the complication how can you think i will let your life to be in risk , you are my life artiji i love you , promise me you will not leave me again artiji , yes i promise you yashji  and i love you too they hugs yash do sign to ansh  to join in they have a lovely hugs .

prashant who was looking from the door was sad seeing arti can love yash more then she use to love him . you are lucky yash to have such a beautiful wife like arti and a son like ansh you prove me how i was wrong on leaving them , the way  you both love each ever she was not like this with me you are a good man yash that why you got her love , im the unlucky to leave her when she was needed me and ansh too , you both prove how a punar vivah can be if we have trust faith and love it will be success he was talking to him self .

ansh how we came here who help you , mama this dost has help you to bring you here , dost enter in . when he enter arti was shocked Shocked on seeing prashant , she was about to say his name but stop  when he do no sign to her . yes artiji im very thankful to him he save you and take care of our son too his name is prashant . hi hi thank you for saving my life and my son too , it alright if it was another person also i would do the same thing . you are very lucky yash to have a nice wife and son like ansh , yes im very lucky to get them in my life what about you . my life has nothing i goe my punishment , punishment what is it , woh i left my wife when i was suppose to be with her the most important time i left her , why , i was in love with another woman and i accuse her a lot using bad words even did not accept our future child  and now the woman which i left for she left me too , oh im sorry you never try to contact them again may be she would forgive you as you look a nice person to me , no i dont have that strength to face them . yes some times it better let time do the work . ok artiji we will have to go as i want to start your treatment soon if we leave today it will be good for you and your daughters are waiting for you to return home so lets go . ji yashji im also waiting to see them and hugs them too i will be ready , ok till then i will go to paid the bill let go ansh your mama will be ready till then .

before leaving prashant call ansh and say can i have a hug from you dost , yes why not , he come and hug him for the first time he get the feeling of a father hood he was with tears Cry  arti saw it she feel sad but he deserve it she say from her heart . yash shake his hand to him and they leave happily for bhopal .

they arrive in bhopal every one was happy even shoba get to know about prashant changing she feel he deserve it but she forgive him too . family sciandia was happy now arti was also doing the treatment that was going well . arya was happy yash go always with arti for the check up their love going stronger they have some romance yash take care of arti he dont let her do any thing until she give birth of their  cute baby son they name him ayu like he wanted . they kids was happy as they are two boys ans two girls they were a complete family arya romance cont growing their love too Star
Big smile .

i think you will love this os  it a request from aniturum who wanted to get an os on  this current track Smile .

i will wait for your feedback of this Smile .
Star

Edited by hana_y - 24 November 2012 at 10:05am

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

03rac08bmeenuu111shobakanapathycynthiagemketki61armd11poojdc87elanpremivarthyadi000Chit15lailapnjsadavirkVirIka4everpallavisarkarpiyushimanjusha_92lady_dovedarrishksenPopo.madhusquarePooja_11jojo1986*Maleena*maaneetkimeetpadmavarShouting_Silverrutu83arunsunita_gmpretty_hShashi1984ksfan2priya_drizzlesashGC_arjasheema_rajooLeevi05..Comrade4eva..kratzyfanMSN_Vanny--Iqra--anithuAnushaGKlulujjjjmonika1992pankhudi_TiaRaMalika_ZL_KhanPuvZgcluvtaahir004poongs123maha9arpitajifreya123KrantiGuru_JKR.Shree.Paro_rudraroseroseygoldenmoongafulu14.SajnaVe.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS ARYA "SEARCH MY LIFE "" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KrantiGuru_JKR

IF-Sizzlerz

KrantiGuru_JKR

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
nice
loved it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pretty_hhana_y

freya123

IF-Sizzlerz

freya123

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
nice  one

hana_ypretty_h

Shouting_Silver

Goldie

Shouting_Silver

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
such a lovely os...
i loved it...

pretty_hhana_y

PuvZ

IF-Sizzlerz

PuvZ

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Loved it !!Thumbs Up

hana_ypretty_h

hana_y

IF-Dazzler

hana_y

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
thx guys for love it im happy

pretty_hParo_rudra

AnushaGK

IF-Rockerz

AnushaGK

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
nice

hana_ypretty_h

hana_y

IF-Dazzler

hana_y

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
thx supransi im glad

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pretty_h

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.