Non Sun TV Serials
Non Sun TV Serials

India-Forums

Dharmayuddham 8 - 12 Oct (Page 2)

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Yes Kalki. Kudos to the writers nd the whole team behind this show. It's a unique show and had to appreciate it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kalki2007

chittyhk Groupbie
chittyhk
chittyhk

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
i just started watching the serial since 2 weeks. i like it. its classy n elegant.  big relief not to watch sentimental oppari dialogs and emotional black mail like other serials.  hope they keep it slick n clean. superb editing n absolutely no overacting..  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kalki2007krithikas

hopper_ocean Viewbie
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
thanks roja for the updates. Loved the way he handled the case and the the way he argues with his face expressions Thumbs Up

agree with Chithy ... no overacting and no dragging!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chittyhkkalki2007krithikasrojapoooo

rojapoooo IF-Sizzlerz
rojapoooo
rojapoooo

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Surprising that only a very few of us are able to enjoy a serial like this - usual villis, vengeance, azhugachi kku thaan more followers?? 

kalki2007

pattuppudavai Senior Member
pattuppudavai
pattuppudavai

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rojapooo

Surprising that only a very few of us are able to enjoy a serial like this - usual villis, vengeance, azhugachi kku thaan more followers?? 

adhu dhaan enakkum aacharyamConfused

kalki2007

dharmayudham Senior Member
dharmayudham
dharmayudham

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Arjun called Ram Mohan: "sir" ! So suprised I thought that they worked together not that he was his assistant !
In three years they seemed to have got a lot of maturity, especially Sharadha I love the way that the flashback was shoot !

kalki2007

kalki2007 Coolbie
kalki2007
kalki2007

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Roja thank you so much updates

i agree with you there - i can't watch Sun tv serials - too much or all the good characters first good then other half they turn into to villans ro villies just hate those kind of changes

Gayathiri doubting her sanity - she is not convenced that he was innocent - Nambi didn't answer yes or no - totally diplomatical
i think Gayathiri came to a decision - she should leave and join Arjun team or go alone - i like the way she explained to Arjun about Saratha not to pushy but enough Arjun cleared with Saratha

Aswin hope his wedding goes without any trouble - Ram problem will come soon out

Mani and his singing too much

rojapoooo

dharmayudham Senior Member
dharmayudham
dharmayudham

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
I think also that Gayathiri should leave her father's firm, she seems to don't believe in what she did.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Non Sun TV Serials Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index