Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

dharmayudham

dharmayudham

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Mani in love on Vinnaithandi Varuvaya bgm !!!! lol (as the movie, no happy ending ?) Poor friend, he has thrown his application for him...
I think she will make a lot of problems because Mani seems to be (deeeply) in love with her !

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dharmayuddham 8 - 12 Oct" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pattuppudavai

pattuppudavai

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
'Ashwin is sitting behind his dad and hands over documents as and when asked.'

adada enna oru roja paasam ashwin kkuWink

he did nothing that day.  but got a line in the updateLOL

But, we must accept - he attracts us with his calm face and smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kalki2007rojapooookrithikasseelaks

rojapoooo

rojapoooo

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Yes pattu, I like him - Ram kku ipdi oru brother ??!! Hmm 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kalki2007krithikas

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Loved yest episode. Sundaram argued brilliantly. I was so much into his argument. Kudos to Kittys acting.

Mani was so hillarious. His scene with his friend was so enjoyable. So new female receptionist.

Lol friends I too can't stop drooling Ashwin. I was missing him. When I saw him in the court I was all smiles. His innocent face and soft talk really attracts me.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kalki2007

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Forgot the new character Indra   So she knows Arjun before and some secret behind them. I think Indra was angry on Arjun. Waiting to see what's the reason.

kalki2007

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Roja povey thanks so much for the lovely updates

i think Arjun left Sundram firm something to do with the Indra's case - remember other day she saw Mani and Arjun and she left it shows she is really angry with them - waiting for the mystry to solve

Ram is in hot seat now - he needs realty so good - i am glad that he landed in this problem - i still have doubt maybe Shelpa didn't listen Nambi and did see Ram afterword or he arranged someone to kill her so she is not going to torture him anymore - he is totally arrogant

mani and his friend reallyBig smile he lost the call centre job too because of Mani - he should give good slap to M

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rojapooookrithikas

Hdhd

IF-Addictz

Hdhd

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates.

rojapoooo

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update
Sundram going to win the case - expected
so it is really accident or murder

Arjun and Gayathri - i like the pair -  good friendship there

the way Sundram handled the case superb he is a cool actor - didn't yell or scram or use unessary words like in movies - i have to salue the writer and the director

rojapoooo

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.