Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

This Time Forever: Chap10 parts 1&2 updtd 11/14 pg144 (Page 98)

Post Reply New Post

Page 98 of 150

ssss97

Goldie

ssss97

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up
it was an absolute out of the world chapter really very wonderful and also the worth the looong wait . Big smile

to begin with the review 
loved the way Angi had handled Nidhi in their conversation before the marriage night that is by scolding n also understanding her POV  ( kuch khatti aur kuch meeti daant) n also making her raazi for wearing the shaadi ka jooda which she had designed for her five years ago.

Then i also loved khushi n nishi conversations a lot as they were simply awesome. They are like the angels of this story.
n this dialogue stands out 
--Haan, par picture mein toh yeh bhi dikhate hain, ke Mamma aur Papa ek doosre ko Kissi aur Hugs bhi dete hain. Papa, kya aap aur Mamma bhi hugs aur Kissi karoge?
ohh these children are like devils for ashni.Wink
and i  also liked the way rangu has become a support not only in nidhi's life but also in DB's life.
I even liked the description of the mangalsutra n the engagement ring.
The way khushi mad ashni sleep in the same room intentionally or unintentionally was very nice.
Later the holiday plan was great n the idea of a single bedroom stands out.
The beach scene was well set n the longing of nidhi's for ashutosh was very well written.
the hotel room scene was the ultimate it was actually like the finale. It was very well executed. And I also loved the conversation between ashu n nidhi where her answer for this dialogue was very apt and beautiful 
--Nidhi tumne mujhe maaf...

So i loved the update and also i am waiting for malika's entry n want to see the way ashu n nidhi tide over all the difficulties.

so coming to the next update when is it coming eagerly waiting.

Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "This Time Forever: Chap10 parts 1&2 updtd 11/14 pg144 (Page 98)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saibanu

Goldie

saibanu

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Anu di , its beautiful chapter ...  everything is wonderfully explained Clap

Good to see that Nidhi finally decided to give one more chance to Ashu , yes ...as you said mistakes happen and even ashu did hurt her ...But he himself suffered a lot for wrong choices he made but I am happy that now they are getting their share of happiness Embarrassed

Nidhi's turmoil is very well expressed , She want him but she dont want him also ..its quite natural to feel when the person she loved so much can hurt her so badly...its not easy to forgive and move on ...

As Anjie said , yes Nidhi is very strong ...She carefully picked her life .. piece by piece and built is all over again and now Ashu is also back in her life ...Hope her happy days start from here and never end Smile

Khushi and nishi and 2 little devils but they are very adorable ...Just loved their moments Smile

And coming to their "Ahem Ahem" moments LOLLOL...wel what can I say, it just took my breath away ..Gosh! that was splendid Embarrassed

But I am just scared what will happen whn mallu come back !! I know ashu will stand by nidhi's side but still ...we all know how Mallu is ...Will wait for your next chapter 

This is one of my Favorite FF..I love all characters in this FF ...Will be eagerly waiting for next chapter Anu di ..Thank you so much for this update ...Enjoyed a lot Clap

Edited by saibanu - 24 January 2013 at 1:35am

Libra

suku_07

IF-Sizzlerz

suku_07

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Awesome chapter Anu...

Finally Nidhi gave one more chance to Ashu ... yes it was his mistake but he also suffered a lot.. This Khushi is such a cute kid and Nishi too, adorable and naughty... actually they are typical girls non stop chatter box ...

Loved the scene in the mandir when Ashu was waiting Nidhi and kids came and Ashu asked for kiss ... loved their consummation also ;) was nite expecting that so it was real surprise !!

Libra

aru29

IF-Rockerz

aru29

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra

Wow Arushi
that was quick. Hai naa...am super fastWinkLOL

Yes, Nidhi was angry with him.  But she loves him a lot, and mostly forgiveness does come with true love.  Plus she is also very fair.  So that had to kick in sometime.  She had to realize her own mistakes also.  Nahin toh story aage kaise badhti.Big smile
agree Big smile

Yes, Well...  It was needed here.  I was blushing through the whole writing process also.Embarrassed
can imagine thatLOLLOL

Yes Khushi does have impeccable timing ! Huh.LOL
Lekin abhi toh Ashu ki khair nahin.  bina soche samjhe promise jo kar diya.Wink
oh yaa bechara...phir phas gayaWinkLOLbut i doubt nidhi would mind complying to this demand that much??what say?WinkLOL

Thanks Arushi. for the awesome review and the lovely
compliments.
I am glad the chap appealed to you.
Anyway thank you for these comments, they
help me a lot and encourage me to write.
u are most welcome anuji!!!! am very glad if i wud have been able to contribute and do even 1% of that...Hugand sumwhere ur writing inspires me as well so i thank you for thatBig smile

Next update HHGA
eagerly waiting!!!!Day Dreamingwen would that be ??

Libra

-deepali17-

IF-Stunnerz

-deepali17-

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Hi Anuji

I am late but very busy with work you year end.

First - thank you made up for the time in the update for this FF.

Liked the way Khushi makes Nidhi & Ashu to do as per her wishes. Getting them to spend almost all of their free time actually turned out to be a turning point for Nidhi.

Ranjie are great as ever and with DB with them - they cannot be beat in their efforts to get the couple together.

Their plan worked - very nicely written  love scenes

And the wish - I don't think Nidhi would have a problem in complying with it but not before Ashu gets an earful of how he should not commit to Khushi's wishes blindly. Maybe the little sibling is already WIP.

Waiting for the next update in this FF but know that it is now last in the pile again.
ClapClapClapClapClap Thank you once again - I know that you & your son were sick.

Libra

hilarious44

Goldie

hilarious44

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Hey Anu...
It has been a long long long time since i posted a review for ur chapter...I just dont know how to apologize for that...SORRY ANU...sorry smiley face emoticon

This time forever is my all time favourite FF...may be thats y i couldnt resist coming here n commenting...TTF ROCKS...jumping for joy emoticon

OMG...U never fail to mesmerize me with the quality of ur work Anu...cheering clapping emoticon
An amazing update...truely heart wrenching...ClapClapClapClapClap

Nidhi n her fears...so justified...CryClap
Anji was awesome...a true friend indeed...thumbs up emoticon

Ashu's eyes searching for nidhi and his heart fearing that nidhi might have changed her nind was so so sweet...ClapClap

The two babies n ashu scene...Oh i loved it...nodding yes by a very happy emoticon

Am so so so happy to read about my tiny khushi after such a long time...i just cant tell u how much i love this character...She is adorable...And khushi n ashu relationship is what that makes this FF my favourite...happy love heart emoticon

The whole wedding part...so well wriiten...thumbs up emoticon
Nidhi not meeting ashu's eyes n the hurt it caused ashu...was touching...pouting emoticon.
Nidhi recognizing that ring and mangalsutra...Ashu kept them safe all those years...AWESOME...air kiss emoticon

Khushi-Nishi part about mama-papa sleeping together...OMG that was hilarious...These little girls i tell u...SUPERB..hearty laugh emoticon

Ashu -Nidhi self thoughts...U wrote that part so well anu..happy smiley face emoticon

Poor khushi n her nightmares...Little baby has so many insecurities...OuchOuch

The way khusi manages to keep ashni togetherhappy smiley face emoticon...GOOD JOB little princess...thumbs up emoticon

The whole vacation part...So so enjoyable...cheering clapping emoticon

And the way it ended...WOW WOW WOW...Am speechless...running around emoticon

Nidhi finally forgave himClapClap...Oh Thank God...Both of them have suffered ALOT....

Then comes THE SCENEDay Dreaming...Anu u have done a brilliant job in writing thatDancing...I better not spoil the aura of that love making with my words...It was just out of this world...love heart hand emoticon

Not to forget...U managed to bring tears to my eyes with the part when ashu waited with bathed breath to hear from nidhi that she loves him tooo...cheering clapping emoticon

The way ashu responded to anji...still cant stop laughing at his words and the amount of joy n relief they contained...jumping for joy emoticon

The next morning part...Ashni together FINALLY...happy times emoticon
All the teasing was so enjoyable...LOLLOL
Ashu back to his normal relaxed mode...Unable to resist his beautiful wife...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Anji-Rangu...Hats off to u guys for all ur sincere efforts...big grin emoticon

I can just go on and on with praises Anu...
Words just cannot be enough to appreciate this MASTERPIECE...
happy spring emoticon
Waiting for the continuation...

aardhan

IF-Sizzlerz

aardhan

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Anu, sorry for the delay in posting the comments. First I got caught up with my kids schedules, groceries, etc and yesterday I had logged in to type and read about doc. Seriously I simply stopped thinking after that, had to shut the lappy. 

Coming to your chapter, did you happen to combine two chapters to make up for lost time?  felt the wedding with Khushi forcing Ashni to share the bed on the wedding night was probably the end of the original chapter and the entire vacation the next.

Let me get to the very end first... and ClapClapClap to Kushi for displaying such impeccable timing! Maan gaye, hats off! LOL  And Anjie is also pregnant, wonderful Embarrassed and hope its a trouble free one or is it?

And yet again Nidhi had to be pushed and prodded by Anjie this time to wear the same wedding attire.Very intense convo, Anjie was tired of Nidhi's pessimistic view and wanted to pep her up by reminding her of all sh had achieved but she also understood Nidhi's hurt and helplessness in letting the past go and trust Ashu again. Chalo, she atleast acknowledged that she loved him and that was sufficient for Anjie... beautiful description of her wedding dress, the ring and mangalsutra, I now want one of each for myself! Very tempting Anu and I am sure Nidhi would have looked like a million bucks and so very happy that she agreed to dress up like a bride. Down the road when she looks at those photos she will be grateful to Anjie for leaving her no other option...

The wedding was simple and her tears were not lost on Ashu. Maybe at some point she needs to tell him that those tears were like a balm to her hurt senses and not what Ashu was thinking. I am positive he thought she felt she was entering into a life sentence... the bonding of the kids and Ashu, DB-Ranga planning a vacation, very nice. Looks like they all understand that Nidhi is a pushover when it comes to family and they have to keep pushing her to get things moving... 

And Khushi, what a drama queen... she made sure the elders remained together. Big smile  And Nidhi's song brought back sweet memories for Ashu, maybe now she will sing for him too...  and then the holiday/ honeymoon and once more Ranji manipulated and even arranged for Khushi to be with them... can anyone get more blatantly obvious! LOL  Wink  But being forced into such close quarters did work its magic, after al how long can two people Winkso much in love stay apart... that coming together, their erasing their tortured past and bringing forth a new future was so well described. Really Anu, I felt like I was seeing this... it was an emotional, spell-binding union...

But lets see, they will be back and resume normal lives... DB is a force to reckon with and Ashu is soon going to discover that... will need some getting used to there. And then there is Mallika... she has to return, she is not going to let Ashu go so easily, how he and her taunts are going to affect Nidhi.. this two things will be his real test in securing Nidhi's complete trust. And then is a pregnancy n the cards for Nidhi as well?? 

There was a single line that has been bothering me in this update and that is your mentioning that Ashu was not celibate all these years... Anu, did he and Mallika have a physical relation? But then, going by his character how would Ashu even let Mallika near him knowing very well how she betrayed him?  Till now I was under the impression that Ashu and Mallika never had a physical relation and that he was actually celibate, lonely and tortured with his own thoughts...

Once again, very well written. loved how you brought out each person's thoughts and feelings, be it through convos or self-thoughts...WEll, that's it... that line put a spanner in the works for me, now I am really curious. Please continue...

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sss97

Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up
it was an absolute out of the world chapter really very wonderful and also the worth the looong wait . Big smile

Hey.  Big smile
Thanks.  and you are very welcome.
I am so glad you liked it.  And I made the chap super long to make up for the delay
from my side.  
Sorry really really sorry that it took me so long to reply. I was caught in some personal stuff.
And finally,  mera Review.Big smile

to begin with the review 
loved the way Angi had handled Nidhi in their conversation before the marriage night that is by scolding n also understanding her POV  ( kuch khatti aur kuch meeti daant) n also making her raazi for wearing the shaadi ka jooda which she had designed for her five years ago.

I have always loved Anji and Nidhi's  friendship.   I wish that they  would show more interaction between them in the show.
And I wanted to add a bit of nostalgia to this wedding scene, with  the lehenga, and also the jewelry.  also the different feelings and reactions of the two main characters.Big smile

Then i also loved khushi n nishi conversations a lot as they were simply awesome. They are like the angels of this story.
n this dialogue stands out 
--Haan, par picture mein toh yeh bhi dikhate hain, ke Mamma aur Papa ek doosre ko Kissi aur Hugs bhi dete hain. Papa, kya aap aur Mamma bhi hugs aur Kissi karoge?
ohh these children are like devils for ashni.Wink

Yes, they are precious.  I wanted to make Khushi play a very important role here.
And I wanted to show the start of another friendship with these two little girls.  Basically their mother's childhood revisited.

and i  also liked the way rangu has become a support not only in nidhi's life but also in DB's life.

He is super cute.Big smile

I even liked the description of the mangalsutra n the engagement ring.

Thanks.Big smile

The way khushi mad ashni sleep in the same room intentionally or unintentionally was very nice.

She knows how to get what she wants.  Plus she knows that both Ashutosh and Nidhi love her very much.Wink

Later the holiday plan was great n the idea of a single bedroom stands out.

Ab kissi na kissi tarha, inn dono ko HM par toh bhejna tha...Hain na?Wink

The beach scene was well set n the longing of nidhi's for ashutosh was very well written.

Thanks. I tried to show that after five years of forced separation, their longing for each other had also increased.Wink

the hotel room scene was the ultimate it was actually like the finale. It was very well executed. And I also loved the conversation between ashu n nidhi where her answer for this dialogue was very apt and beautiful 
--Nidhi tumne mujhe maaf...

Thanks.  that was probably the hardest part of the whole chapter.Embarrassed

So i loved the update and also i am waiting for malika's entry n want to see the way ashu n nidhi tide over all the difficulties.

Haan Mallika ki entry toh honi hi hai.  Usske bina meri kahani poori kaise hogi.
Lekin she will not make an entry till may the end of the next update, or the beginning of the one after that. 
Big smile
so coming to the next update when is it coming eagerly waiting.

Writing it Ji.  Will let you know.Big smile

Clap

Thank you so much the lovely lovely review, and your
wonderful comments.  It really makes my effort while when I get
such super feed backs.
Thank you so much.

ssss97

Post Reply New Post

Go to top