Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

This Time Forever: Chap10 parts 1&2 updtd 11/14 pg144 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 150

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
hiya!  so u r on with another FF.. grttt!

I think khushi is really cute.. and i luved tht Nidhi adopted her and tried to move on.. the first half was heartbreaking.. and second...was interesting.. bt frankly it pains my heart to read such heartbreaking stories.. Ashu married Mallu... my heart had shattered into pieces...LOL  i m so prejudiced abt Mallu!LOL

Ashu deserves a shock of his lifetime... he shattered a poor girl's life..  i wud put it "in a very cruel way!!"  Not tht he wasnt punished.. bt on whose cost..?

i wish Nidhi never reveals tht khushi is her adopted child!Evil Smile  Let him play hard to get wat he threw away so heartlessly!!LOL  Not tht he wasnt true in wat he did.. i jst didnt like the way he did!!!Angry 

i dont know how else he wud've done it.. bt i didnt like it this way.. leaving his GF in lurch.. and not even thinking once wat happened of her after tht.. as if she jst vanished from his life!!  For Nidhi it was justified.. for him it wasnt!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Librarajanigandha26

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "This Time Forever: Chap10 parts 1&2 updtd 11/14 pg144 (Page 9)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by achiever

hiya!  so u r on with another FF.. grttt!

I think khushi is really cute.. and i luved tht Nidhi adopted her and tried to move on.. the first half was heartbreaking.. and second...was interesting.. bt frankly it pains my heart to read such heartbreaking stories.. Ashu married Mallu... my heart had shattered into pieces...LOL  i m so prejudiced abt Mallu!LOL

Ashu deserves a shock of his lifetime... he shattered a poor girl's life..  i wud put it "in a very cruel way!!"  Not tht he wasnt punished.. bt on whose cost..?

i wish Nidhi never reveals tht khushi is her adopted child!Evil Smile  Let him play hard to get wat he threw away so heartlessly!!LOL  Not tht he wasnt true in wat he did.. i jst didnt like the way he did!!!Angry 

i dont know how else he wud've done it.. bt i didnt like it this way.. leaving his GF in lurch.. and not even thinking once wat happened of her after tht.. as if she jst vanished from his life!!  For Nidhi it was justified.. for him it wasnt!
Glad u liked it manishaEmbarrassed
Yes Ashu made a mistake, and he is dearly paying for it.
But we need to feel sorry for him also.  See Nidhi has Khushi.  He is all alone.
Not that that excuses the fact the he chose to trust Mallika over Nidhi.
He did ruin her life, but he ruined his more.
and dont worry abhi itni jaldi nahin pata lagega, that khushi is adopted.
But even jab he will find out. Nidhi itni jaldi nahin manne waali.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777

SSA777

Goldie

SSA777

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Anu, when are you posting the next chapter?  I just can't wait any more.  Soon please...Smile

Libra

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SSA777

Anu, when are you posting the next chapter?  I just can't wait any more.  Soon please...Smile
hi Sha
I promise over the weekend.Big smile

SSA777

saibanu

Goldie

saibanu

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
I hope khushi wil bring lots of khushi in ASHNi life ..please continue Big smile

Libra

rajanigandha26

IF-Rockerz

rajanigandha26

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Thumbs Down
There had been no one home other than Mallika, and when she took him to his room, one thing had led to another, andShocked they had ended up sleeping together.

NOooo

Libra

rajanigandha26

IF-Rockerz

rajanigandha26

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Now I have recovered from the shock! Later part is good. For a moment I had an Heart attack. Now its ok. I am alive and read further.Thumbs UpSmile

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saibanu

I hope khushi wil bring lots of khushi in ASHNi life ..please continue Big smile

Hi Sai
Yes she will. Lots of it.Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top