Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

This Time Forever: Chap10 parts 1&2 updtd 11/14 pg144 (Page 81)

Post Reply New Post

Page 81 of 150

rajanigandha26

IF-Rockerz

rajanigandha26

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Please Update! Smile Its Sunday tomorrow

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "This Time Forever: Chap10 parts 1&2 updtd 11/14 pg144 (Page 81)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aardhan

Good chapter Anu, but definitely along expected lines, atleast for me. Wink  I still liked the way your dealt with various relationships in their different convos and finally brought about the wedding  announcement. This chapter was more like setting the stage for the future. Loved DBs advice to Nidhi to never look back and keep moving forward, and life always involves a certain amount of risk taking. Clap Thumbs Up  Also like the fact that she has rail-roaded Nidhi into marriage coz she knows that the more time Nidhi gets, the results could be negative. Just loved DB in this chapter, wise, practical, loving and intelligent, she saw an opportunity to get what she wanted and took it, knowing fully well that Khushi wanted it too and in time even Nidhi will realize that marring Ashu was the best decision of her life. An A+ for DB from my side.  Clap

Thank you Aarti.
Dadi Bhua knows Nidhi too well.  SHe knows exactly how to handle herLOL
But she does it out of love and concern.Embarrassed
Nidhi for the most part, realizes exactly what is happening, but not till laterWink

The DB-Ashu convo, where DB clearly tell him that she is in his camp because of her two girls and she feels he is the best option for their future. She believes that he can make them happy but she still has her reservations and even she has not forgotten the pain Nidhi's went through. She is both practical and concerned. Clap Ashu told her he did not mind for whose sake she agreed, but he is happy that she is on his side. Here, I feel he should take more note, the confidence with which DB feels she can handle and convince NIdhi should raise a red flag to him. If she can do something that he cannot, then that may be a future problem. And she can also take decisions on Nidhi's behalf, as was clear when she confessed that she had already talked to the Panditji, now that is also a problem. He is underestimating her influence on Nidhi and Nidhi's dependence on her, he as a lot to learn here. Ouch 

I am afraid, that you have let the cat out of the bag here.Confused LOL
Yep, Ashutosh will realize just how much of a dependence Nidhi has
built up on Dadi Bhua, soon after the marriage.Confused
Dadi Bhua is also strong willed and perverse enough to
goad his patience to the breaking level.LOL  She thinks that she can be 
complacent now that Nidhi is married.  But she will also learn...Wink

The next highlight was the Nidhi-Ranga convo. Ranga's concern and belief that Nidhi has to move on came through very nicely and at the same time he knew when to back off and allow Nidhi to ponder over things. Thumbs Up And ofcourse Ashu heard the entire convo. I can guess how he must have felt. Even though Nidhi expressed her feelings to him, it feels different hearing these things as a third person, puts the whole thing into a different perspective. It also brought home to him that Nidhi is sharing these thoughts with someone else, even though she loved him, meaning she does not trust him anymore, ouch! that should hurt. And hearing Ranga's describe the current Nidhi, who lives only for her DB and daughter, has forgotten the joys of life, and oes not even smile properly anymore ought to have hurt Ashu big time. The effect was he has backed off a bit and is now more determined to win her back. Like this attitude, where instead of taking it the wrong way this realization has actually spurred Ashu on, it has become a challenge for him.

Nidhi and Ranga do share a special friendship .  Sometimes she prefers to go to him
even over Anji and Dadi Bhua.  Over the years she has come to rely on his
advice and support quite a bit.Big smile
And you hit the bulls eye with your observation about Ashutosh's reaction.
After over hearing Nidhi, and Ranga, he is more determined than ever to get her back
and to try and take away her pain, while earning back her trust and love.Embarrassed
But, it wont be easy...
Lucky for him he has an ace in the hole...KhushiBig smile

Some of the old Nidhi is already showing up!! Loved how she tried to pull a prank on Ashu by asking him to go shopping with DB, so without realizing it Nidhi is already starting to enjoy herself... finally the D-DAy has arrived! Waiting to see what happens next and how Ashu is going to adjust to the new household and new responsibilities. And yes, the passing mention that Nidhi made to Ranga of Mallika coming, is I guess a clue,as  to what or whom we can meet very soon...

Yes, it seems that Ashutosh has started to chip away some 
of the layers.  Hopefully we will get to see more of the old carefree, fun loving 
Nidhi, in the coming chapters.Big smile

Sorry about the late reply Aarti.
Was off the forum, with a migraine.
Thank you for posting such an awesome and detailed review.
But yaar  somehow you always manage to get the basic
jist of where I am heading.  Not fair you are too good at analyzing
and guessing.
Thank you for the compliments and encourage you give me.
I really appreciate it.Big smile

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bc123456

Sorry have not been able to post was busy with lots of silly things , enjoyed the chapter and am waiting for them to get married, want to see ashu wooing Nidhi and also Nidhi coming back to her bright chirpy self, want to see her get lots of happiness for all the pain she has been through so eagerly waiting for the next update

Hi Doc
Nice to see you backBig smile
Thanks for your comments
and I am really glad that you enjoyed the update.Big smile

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjani9

Though I liked the whole update, highlight is DB in this chapter...the way she bulldozed Nidhi into marriage...Ouch
Though I wished that there is a gap before marriage, for them to resolve all issues and get into it finally...
Another highlight is when Doctor visited Khushi, she clinged to Ashu and not asked for Nidhi Embarrassed, looks like tough time started for Nidhi, Khushi will give her 2nd preference and Ashu will be putting up a show that he is not bothered about Nidhi...
Nidhi taking care of Ashu's dinner and Ashu's kiss to both the girls...how can Nidhi sleep through it????
"then he had seen Khushi, and he had fallen head over heals again" good statement...and Ashu saying he is getting only daughter in the marriage...Evil Smile poor Nidhi, like to see her big time J..looks like he will win DB also...
Are you trying to kill us with waiting?????

Hi Anjaniji

@ RedLOL

Thank you for your comments.
I am glad that you liked the update.Big smile
Nidhi will certainly be J.
But...Ashutosh will not be winning over Dadi Bhua any time soon.WinkLOL

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yashvi_ashni

next chap kab ???? Smile

That all the review I get?Confused

You didn't like this update.Ouch

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karajekar

mind blowing chap anu

i was so happy when nidhi told yes to ashu for marriage

though ashu have to wait for nidhi ,becoz itni buri tarha se use hurt kiya

hai ashu ne ke ashu pe dubara trust karne ko time lagega

i hope this time ashu will only support nidhi with excepting

all her requirment & mainly mallu ,(pata hai past kabhi n kabhi hunt karne wapas aajata hai)

hats off to db ,rangu,anji,who made nidhi for agreeing this marriage

i hope every thing will go smooth in their marrige will wait for next chap

sorry for the delay replay ,yeh aap ka ff ek mature ff ,is dilse padna chahiye

aise he normally padker reply nahi karna chahiya isliye der hogaye hope you will

not be angry on me ,

lots of love Smile

sonali

Hi Sonali.
Thanks for your comments,Big smile
You certainly made me wait for them
I am glad that you liked the update.Embarrassed

But didn't understand what you mean by @ boldConfused

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Binat

AlohaWink

Wow Anu, what a wonderful chapter. Loved all the convos, especially ranga/Nidhi convo. He seems so fond of her and treats her like a little sister. She must feel so protected. The highlight was the Ashu Khushi convo after Khushi learns that Ashu is going to be her papa.ClapClap

I love this Ashu - he is a smart one, wish he was smarter earlier then he wouldn't be in the situation he is in now, but at least he now knows how to win Nidhi over. Good luck AshuAshuConfused

When is the next update?? I know you have 4 ff's so must be a tough balancing act, but really hoping that you will update something soon
Bina

Hi Bina
Hows ur Vacation.  Hawaii must be great right now.
Actually Hawaii, is great pretty much all year round.Big smile

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on my FF
specially as you are on vacation right now.Big smile
That means a lot, and I really appreciate you
for liking my FFs enough to take the trouble.Embarrassed
I am glad that you liked the update.

I am working on my next update, and will PM as soon as I post.Big smile
TC
Anu

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra