Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

   

This Time Forever: Chap10 parts 1&2 updtd 11/14 pg144 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Joined: 16 April 2012

Posts: 5212

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjani9

Originally posted by Libra

Originally posted by Anjani9

Sorry to ask you this...how do you reply under a post, have tried but failed...every time am posting new ones...

U just go to the post u want to comment under and press the Quote button.Big smile
 
I tried this and then stopped midway...Thank you...one more question...I read your response for one of posts...why do you want Ashu to be 47? He can be 42 and when he left he was 36...so only 12 years age difference...
That is fine also. That is why I have made no reference to their ages. Everyone one including myself, can imagine their age to be anything they want.Big smile
I prefer to stick to the original timeline. But I know lots of people want otherwise. This way all of us can be happy.Embarrassed
I really appreciate ur liking my FF so much.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "This Time Forever: Chap10 parts 1&2 updtd 11/14 pg144 (Page 7)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aazeen02

IF-Rockerz

Aazeen02

Joined: 22 March 2012

Posts: 6226

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra

Originally posted by Aazeen02

Wow anu di! thanx indeed a beautiful start... I am in awe of ur story... Pata nahi kyu khushi ki baatein sunkar mujhe balh ki peehu yaad aa gayi... chalo mallu balaa tali... Jaan bachi laakho paaye, Laut k budhhu ghar ko aaye... Bilkul yahi situation h ashu ji ki...
m seriously looking forward to the next part, but b4 ur other 2 ff... ok... see m trying to b nice today... m not demanding...LOL


thanks Aazeen
I am glad u like the chap Sweety.Big smile
And hello ji, mera story ka Ashutosh is not buddhu.
Bechaara phans gaya tha.Embarrassed
I don't like BALH, and I don't like pihu. I think she looks too old to be 5.
But thanks for liking my Khushi.Big smile
But you what they say, bad pennies have a habit of returning, so
Abhi kahani Baaki hai. Mallu toh aayegi wapas.LOL
Par sorry sweety I will have to close other two FFs first. Tabhi toh I can
Concentrate on these two.
So u will have to wait a bit for an update here.Big smile
haan toh aur kya kaha maine, complete ur older ffs first, give another update of season of love, then come up with this... Aur kya kaha, I said na, see m being nice, n not demanding a chap right now... Matlab, impression hi kharab ho gya h mera... Jaise main bas turant updates hi maang skti hu... M telling yaa,tke ur time... Dats it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Joined: 16 April 2012

Posts: 5212

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aazeen02

Originally posted by Libra

Originally posted by Aazeen02

Wow anu di! thanx indeed a beautiful start... I am in awe of ur story... Pata nahi kyu khushi ki baatein sunkar mujhe balh ki peehu yaad aa gayi... chalo mallu balaa tali... Jaan bachi laakho paaye, Laut k budhhu ghar ko aaye... Bilkul yahi situation h ashu ji ki...
m seriously looking forward to the next part, but b4 ur other 2 ff... ok... see m trying to b nice today... m not demanding...LOL


thanks Aazeen
I am glad u like the chap Sweety.Big smile
And hello ji, mera story ka Ashutosh is not buddhu.
Bechaara phans gaya tha.Embarrassed
I don't like BALH, and I don't like pihu. I think she looks too old to be 5.
But thanks for liking my Khushi.Big smile
But you what they say, bad pennies have a habit of returning, so
Abhi kahani Baaki hai. Mallu toh aayegi wapas.LOL
Par sorry sweety I will have to close other two FFs first. Tabhi toh I can
Concentrate on these two.
So u will have to wait a bit for an update here.Big smile
haan toh aur kya kaha maine, complete ur older ffs first, give another update of season of love, then come up with this... Aur kya kaha, I said na, see m being nice, n not demanding a chap right now... Matlab, impression hi kharab ho gya h mera... Jaise main bas turant updates hi maang skti hu... M telling yaa,tke ur time... Dats it...
Sorry Ji.
Maine samajhne mein galti Kari.
Ab toh maafi de deejiye plz.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aazeen02

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Joined: 05 June 2012

Posts: 20246

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Anu..this really is fantabulous!!! loved every word of the chap...don't know how you manage so many FFs in one go but Hats Off!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Joined: 16 April 2012

Posts: 5212

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

Anu..this really is fantabulous!!! loved every word of the chap...don't know how you manage so many FFs in one go but Hats Off!!

Thanx Turags.Big smile
but yeh Kya just a one line comment.Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suvika.

Poolicious

Senior Member

Poolicious

Joined: 30 October 2010

Posts: 309

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Anu Di!! You manage to surprise me again!! How much ever I love Ashu, I can never see him with Malika! The first few para's had me frowning.. lekin when Khushi entered and Ashu realised Malika's intentions, I understood, we are here for a treat again! As you wrote, fate has different idea's for everybody. Lets c whats in store for Ashu and Nidhi and the lil one! Loved it again!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Joined: 16 April 2012

Posts: 5212

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja.philip3

Anu Di!! You manage to surprise me again!! How much ever I love Ashu, I can never see him with Malika! The first few para's had me frowning.. lekin when Khushi entered and Ashu realised Malika's intentions, I understood, we are here for a treat again! As you wrote, fate has different idea's for everybody. Lets c whats in store for Ashu and Nidhi and the lil one! Loved it again!

thanx PoojaBig smile
I am glad u liked the new concept.
and Khushi bahut saari khushi laane wali hai.
wait and watch, I mean see.LOL

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Joined: 05 June 2012

Posts: 20246

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra

Originally posted by turags

Anu..this really is fantabulous!!! loved every word of the chap...don't know how you manage so many FFs in one go but Hats Off!!

Thanx Turags.Big smile
but yeh Kya just a one line comment.Ouch

LOL ok...here goes the longer comment:

1. loved Khushi in this one...her interaction with Ranga...dil jeet liya...
2. loved Nidhi for moving on with her life...although in a different way...
3. Ashu so far Angry for trusting Mallika more and letting go of his love so easily...Angry
4. i want him to tadpofy thinking that Khushi is Nidhi's biological child...at least for some time...Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
HUM HO GAYE AAPKE Chap6 parts 1&2 updtd 2/25 pg84

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 92 93

Libra 736 43003 15 August 2014 at 11:03am
By mudraswathi
Missing Time Fun Time Posts

2 3 4

-deepali17- 27 813 24 May 2013 at 5:51am
By -deepali17-
Ashutosh ke Nazar se- FF/ Chap 6 Final Chap pg 39

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44

Libra 349 17811 15 October 2012 at 1:40am
By rajanigandha26
OS: The Past Connection (All 3 parts - pg 1)

2

sharmishtha02 12 1115 04 January 2012 at 3:44am
By sharmishtha02
24th episode best parts. lidvin 3 377 25 November 2011 at 5:26am
By XoxowpdXoxo

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.