This Time Forever: Chap10 parts 1&2 updtd 11/14 pg144 - Page 31

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by cool_SK

Res

EDITEDXX
πŸ˜†
amaazing amazing chap...seriously...
so in luv with this Nidhi...the confident, matured and well established...
but still has the heart of gold...πŸ€—
ok...you must know what is my fav scene...yeah the KABIN ONE...
Loved the way you expressed Nidhi's emotions on seeing the two most imp people of her life sleeping so soundly with eachother...definately a moment to capture and she just did that when she came back from the car...
Ashu himself was stunned seeing Khushi n fell in luv with her...how cute n the drooling baby...
haha...she must be drooling on her to be father's looks...hahaπŸ˜‰
Nidhi handled the situation perfectly and was lost in the moment till ashutosh mentioned that he like to know more...that was a turn back but here...ASHU DESERVE THAT...πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ‘
Fabulous writing
Ranga surly need a lecture from Nidhi...but right now, i loved him here...
How thoughtful to leave khushi behind with ashu...GO GO RANGA...
Khushi had her mood swings and she want ashu to be with her...and Nidhi getting alert on that...
loved the casual moments u added like nidhi asking khushi how she will consume all that food she demanded, or how she installed her seater in ashu's car n explained him that she used to fumble up before but learnt it with time...a truly motherly gesture...
And on getting back home, Khushi put the cat out of the bag expalining ashu that she is not nidhi's biological daughter in her own sweet way...and ashu getting stunned though he had repare himself to meet her husband soon...
Man you should know this lil girl, is planning to make you thatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
The way Nidhi called anji n asking her to come over was a treat to read and i loved that part too...
Ashu caught ranga out n ask him to explain...n the much he explained added fuel to the fire...haha...

waise why ashu doubt that nidhi can be a good mom😑...she is a fab one...
ashu kabhi tau trust her na...πŸ˜•

I LOVED RANGA N ANJI IN THIS WHOLE UPDATE MOREEE...
And now, ashu is left alone with Nidhi n taking care of khushi...lets c what they are gonna talk about...
😳

cont super soon janab...

loving this story sooo muchhh
hugsss
anaπŸ˜³πŸ€—

Ana, don't know what to say.😳
I am humbled by your review and your compliments.
Thank you for that...
I am glad you like the RanJi part.  My favorite too.  In this FF even though
AshNi are main characters, It the other people in their lives who will always be playing a bigger role.
I am so fed Up with AshNi always getting the bigger parts and the other characters being sidelined.  
Yes My Khushi, is a real DOLL isn't she.   My little baby always used to drool over her Daddy like that, and I thought it ws cutest thing in the world.  So I had to put that in somewhere.
Ashutosh will find out what Khushi is planning in the next chap.  But again
things are not that eaasy n life.πŸ˜†
Thanks Ana ur a Sweetheart
Love
Anu
Edited by Libra - 11 years ago
Great story - cant wait for the updates. πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by deepali1772

Great story - cant wait for the updates. πŸ˜ƒ

First time I am seeing you comment.πŸ˜ƒ
Thank You. I am glad u r enjoying the story.πŸ˜ƒ
Lovely,lovely update Anu.  Beautifully written.It is sooo pleasing to see and read Ashu-Khushi bonding.Loved your Khushi..such a cute kid. I can visualize every scene where Ashu and Khushi are together as if happening in front of me,needless to say that you have  tremendous skill as a writer.You have made up more than enough for the sadness which was experienced while reading 'Enough is Enough'.I don't mind howmuchever you put Ashu in hardship while wining back Nidhi's love rather don't make it anything smoother like as we see in TV KTLK where Ashu never had to apologise also with his full heart to get back Nidhi.I really loved Ranga's presence of mind to create a story to bring back Ashu and Nidhi as soon as possible.
           What else? loved everything yaar, and Love you for it.πŸ€—
amazing chapter di... had an awesome time reading it...
well firstly i love ur khushi... she is so adorable... unlike ..😑
and ooh loved what rangu did...heheπŸ˜ƒ

and i am sooo eager to read the next update...cant wait to see ashu woo back nidhi...
great going...loving this FFπŸ€— 

Originally posted by Libra

First time I am seeing you comment.πŸ˜ƒ
Thank You. I am glad u r enjoying the story.πŸ˜ƒ
was a silent spectator until now... but have gone back and read all the old ones.. keep up the good work.. the show has lost its charm is dragging its feet.. so your updates feel good.😊
Originally posted by anjalini

Lovely,lovely update Anu.  Beautifully written.It is sooo pleasing to see and read Ashu-Khushi bonding.Loved your Khushi..such a cute kid. I can visualize every scene where Ashu and Khushi are together as if happening in front of me,needless to say that you have  tremendous skill as a writer.You have made up more than enough for the sadness which was experienced while reading 'Enough is Enough'.I don't mind howmuchever you put Ashu in hardship while wining back Nidhi's love rather don't make it anything smoother like as we see in TV KTLK where Ashu never had to apologise also with his full heart to get back Nidhi.I really loved Ranga's presence of mind to create a story to bring back Ashu and Nidhi as soon as possible.
           What else? loved everything yaar, and Love you for it.πŸ€—
Doc Anju
What to say yaar. You are too generous.  Thank you for the words of praise
and the wonderful compliments, and the awesome review.πŸ˜ƒ
Thankyou for noticing that I went an extra mile to try and make up 
for making everyone sad.πŸ˜ƒ
And since this is my only outlet for taking out my anger on Ashutosh
you bet I am going to make him suffer.πŸ˜†
Abhi picture bahut baaki hai.😳
Thankyou for loving my Khushi.  I have modeled her after my Daughter who is now 16
but when she was that age, was just like her.
Neverending questions and curiosity, but always having an innocence that mde
u want to protect her from the world.😳

Thanx once again.
Love u too.😳
Originally posted by ZedZee92

amazing chapter di... had an awesome time reading it...
well firstly i love ur khushi... she is so adorable... unlike ..😑
and ooh loved what rangu did...heheπŸ˜ƒ

and i am sooo eager to read the next update...cant wait to see ashu woo back nidhi...
great going...loving this FFπŸ€— 

Thanx Zara.
But sweety Nidhi itni jaldi nahin manne waali.πŸ˜‰
She will make him suffer a LOt before she gives in.πŸ˜†
Thank you for liking my Khushi.  I have to admit i find her adorable too.
I am having a lot of fun writing her part.

I am so glad that u r having fun reading this.  Means a lot to me.
Lots of Hugs.
Originally posted by deepali1772

was a silent spectator until now... but have gone back and read all the old ones.. keep up the good work.. the show has lost its charm is dragging its feet.. so your updates feel good.😊
Thanks I am so glad that I could make u feel good.
Thats the best part.😳
I think we have all become disheartened with KTLK.πŸ˜•
Originally posted by Libra

Thank you Shari.πŸ˜ƒ
I will be doing that at the start of the next chap, when he is driving home.😳
I know I am being particularly cruel to Ashutosh.
Lets see maybe I feel different next week when I write the update. may I can let up a 
littleπŸ˜‰

U r not being cruel it's just right... Lit would that catharsis where the characters face situation that make them go through emotional cleansing .thats what ashu needs and nids as well the need th come clean with their past and then they can move ahead