This Time Forever: Chap10 parts 1&2 updtd 11/14 pg144 - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
My heart sank as I started reading this ff. Ashu's married to Mallu😑

So glad they are divorced already.

Khushi sounds adorable, reflection of her name. Have a feeling she is going to play a big part in getting ashni together. Want to see Ashu's reaction when he finds out Nidhi is single and Khushi adopted.

Now I don't know which one of your ff's I want you to continue, doesn't matter, just give us another chapter soon.πŸ˜ƒ

Brilliant FF anu..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Another Rocking start..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›.
Its hard for me to understand how u come up with such amazing new stories while keeping the original characterization n essence of the show very much alive..πŸ‘πŸ‘..
Hats Off to u...
Will be eagerly waiting to see the reaction of both ashu n nidhi...
Lets see what u have in store for us this time...
LOVE UπŸ€—

Wow! Anu,
Congrats on your new FF.
You have really started this new FF with a bang! Love the different beginning while retaining the original characters.
As always your narrative skills are awesome, the characters leap out of the screenπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Want to read more. Continue pleaseπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Aazeen02

Wow anu di! thanx indeed a beautiful start... I am in awe of ur story... Pata nahi kyu khushi ki baatein sunkar mujhe balh ki peehu yaad aa gayi... chalo mallu balaa tali... Jaan bachi laakho paaye, Laut k budhhu ghar ko aaye... Bilkul yahi situation h ashu ji ki...
 m seriously looking forward to the next part, but b4 ur other 2 ff... ok... see m trying to b nice today... m not demanding...πŸ˜†

thanks Aazeen
I am glad u like the chap Sweety.πŸ˜ƒ
And hello ji, mera story ka Ashutosh is not buddhu.
Bechaara phans gaya tha.😳
I don't like BALH, and I don't like pihu. I think she looks too old to be 5.
But thanks for liking my Khushi.πŸ˜ƒ
But you what they say, bad pennies have a habit of returning, so
Abhi kahani Baaki hai. Mallu toh aayegi wapas.πŸ˜†
Par sorry sweety I will have to close other two FFs first. Tabhi toh I can 
Concentrate on these two.
So u will have to wait a bit for an update here.πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by SSA777

Anu, what a story!!  Very interesting.  This Khushi is very cute and sweet.  What is this about her looking like Ashu?  Looking forward to see where you take this story.  If you bring Mallika back, please make it a short stay.

Great concept.πŸ‘

Thanks ShaπŸ˜ƒ
I am glad u like it.
I like Khushi too. She is the main charc here.😳
The resemblance to Ashu,was an impulse, so I wrote it in.
I have yet to see what I do with it. Abhi mujhe bhi nahi pataa.😳
Mallika has to come back. I will try to make it as short as I can, I
Promise.😳

Originally posted by anjalini

Wow what a story Anu. So Ashu Mallu married...this thought only gives me a heartache as much as Nidhi must have got it. Personally I don't like a story with extramarital affairs so I am relieved that you have already divorced Ashmal that too without any marital relationship between them and our Nidhi such a loyal lover still remaining single...It will be a sheer joy to read how Ashutosh knows about Nidhi's  single status and Khushi's adoption etc. and  how Ashu wins Nidhi's heart again.I loved ur Khushi ,but she resembels Ashu ...??? yeh kyan suspense hain? Any ways we see many look a likes  around, so no probs,we can take it as a coincidence. Again thanks for superFF and good luck.
Thanks Doc. AnjuπŸ˜ƒ
Hey I love AshNi , unke pyar ke beech koi nahin aa sakta except MUs.πŸ˜†
And no matter what, Ashu will always be true to his love.😳
And how can Nidhi even think about anyone else. He is her soulmate.😳
Ashu will find out, but still will not be easy winning Nidhi back.πŸ˜ƒ
And Khushi's resemblance, I don't know whether to treat it as a coincidence, or do something with it.
I haven't decided yet.
Thank you for liking the concept and my chap.
I appreciate it Doc.πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by alkaparmart

it was beautiful anu ji,and i even in dillemma why ashutosh not trusted nidhi?very diff concept.and lovely writing.and khushi is really a khushi.😊
Thank you AlkaπŸ˜ƒ
I thank u for liking my Khushi.πŸ˜ƒ
And thanks for liking my concept.πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Anjani9

Will Mallika come again???? Pleaseee

Anjali Ji.
Mallika ko toh aana hi padega na.
Warna meri story ka suspense, and villain factor kahan jayega.πŸ˜†
Mallika toh bahut zaroori hain Ji.πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by fanktlk

Wow Anu... 

Just read the new FF.. and loved it.. youa re churning fresh ideas faster than I churn butter... I tell you... 

Nidhi adopting the baby... very thoughtful and was the best part... I wondered why the baby resembled Ashu... My brain started clicking... typical filmy scene... maybe Mallika left the baby.. she didn't want to become a mother ... etc.. etc.. 

But thank god that ship didn't sail..

I am so curious to know how they react... Please post up soon. 

Thank you Divya.
BTW I didn't know aap butter churn karti hain.πŸ˜†
I am glad u like the new FF.
The impulse to make Khushi resemble Ashu was strong, I couldn't resist.
As to why, I have no idea, yet. I am open to suggestions though.😊

And Ji yahan agar koi ship sail karegi, toh woh hai AshNi ki.
Baaki sabi ki nav mein ched hai.πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Malvika_rajeev

I will tell you about these movies: Dil Apna aur Preet parayi was a classical Dr-Nurse story..the Dr is tricked into marrying his fathers-friends daughter because his father's friend had sponsored his education.
Shagird had a girl trick a boy into marriage with a colddrink laced with sedatives and assumed further bed story with the photogaphic evidence.

Sanjeevani was a serial (Drs) which showed MB as a capable Dr..another Dr was tricked into marrying a woman who he didnt love, ditching his true love at the altar.
Hope this helps. Again the suspense remains: Why does Khushi resemble Ashu? Ab yeh kya suspense hai?

And thanks fo remembering us while writing the adoption track...I have counselled many women in that direction.

Thanks for the summaries Doc.πŸ˜ƒ

par Khushi, Ashutosh se kyon resemble karti hai. I don't know yet.
I just had to put that it. Ab sab mujhse pooch rahein hain.πŸ˜†
But I am seriously open for suggestions.