Uttaran

GSB approached to join Cinevistaas' next.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-bonbon-

IF-Stunnerz

-bonbon-

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged

Vivan Bhatena and Gaurav S Bajaj approached to join Divyanka Tripathi in Cinevistaas' next

Vivan Bhatena and Gaurav S Bajaj

Article from rival site.
  • GSB has been approached as lead role for Cinevistaas' next show Laila Majnu.
Extract:
  • Gaurav S Bajaj, who was last seen in Colors' Uttaran, said, "As far as the role is concerned, it is a very challenging one. I would be happy if I get it, but nothing is finalized as of now."

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilikeit

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GSB approached to join Cinevistaas' next." in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-bonbon-

IF-Stunnerz

-bonbon-

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Well Ameeth adorers, I'm sorry to say but it seems like Ameeth is most likely over because Gaurav is keen on the new role. I am actually quite happy for GSB because I know Sid Malhotra is amazing because he also controlled Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behena Hai which is an extraordinary show loved by many (including me and many others active on this forum). I am sad that Ameeth may no longer be together but at the same time am extremely happy for GSB that he might get this new role. Clap I hope Tina soon understands that this show is not of her level and quits too (no offence intended to anyone who wants her to stay, this is just my personal opinion, nothing else).

I have not watched the show for nearly two months now and finally I can say a BIG goodbye to Uttaran, it's time to move on for me.

ilikeit

itstimetospeak

IF-Rockerz

itstimetospeak

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
bye preeti if u ve decided to leave.

but i wish u stay back now that Tapasya is coming. we could have had funWink

Edited by itstimetospeak - 07 October 2012 at 12:43am

-Ashvi-

newvee

IF-Dazzler

newvee

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
if gsb got new show, good for him. but why should tina follow his footsteps? she opted to remain when rest of the three costars decided to leave.everyone loves her role as iccha n ut gave her everything. even actors who left r cming back. there is no need for tina to leave.

Edited by Newveechafan - 07 October 2012 at 1:31am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tastahnin--Ishani---Ashvi-itstimetospeaktinafansakshirocks

-bonbon-

IF-Stunnerz

-bonbon-

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by itstimetospeak

bye preeti if u ve decided to leave.

but i wish u stay back now that Tapasya is coming. we could have had funWink

Haww! <3 You're sweet. I'll try to be active around the forum...but seeing that school is starting again soon I'm not sure whether I'll get time. Ermm Wink

-bonbon-

IF-Stunnerz

-bonbon-

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newveechafan

if gsb got new show, good for him. but why should tina leave? everyone loves her role as iccha n ut gave her everything. even actors who left r cming back.

As I mentioned, that was solely my opinion. I'm not trying to force it upon anyone else. I simply think that Ameeth were the essence to the show and for me without them Uttaran is incomplete. I am also unhappy with the track that Meethi's character is going on which supports the reason for my opinion. Once again I'll reinforce that this is only my opinion and I can understand if you don't agree to it.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ilikeitnewvee

BadtameezDil.

IF-Rockerz

BadtameezDil.

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Meaning no Ameeth*

That's bad!

-bonbon-

IF-Stunnerz

-bonbon-

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by __Shivani__

Meaning no Ameeth*

That's bad!

I know Shivu. Ameeth ended up becoming another ShaDia for us. Ouch
We waited so many days for both Gaurav/Varun to comeback but at the end both Ameeth/ShaDia's jodis simply ended. I'll be so happy if some miracle happens and Gaurav returns to the show because his entry in Sid Sir's new show hasn't been confirmed yet. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top