Other Shows
Other Shows

fame academy/famegurukal

samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 9:09am | IP Logged

hi guyz

if fame gurukal is the same as the british version then this is wh@ 2 expect i know indian i dol was exactly the same as pop idol(the british version) as i w@ ched both so i do think gurukal will b the same as academy

Fame Academy

12 Students enter a training academy, where they learn how to sing and dance. It will be broadcast on BBC ONE three times a week, where we catch up with the Students. Presented by Cat Deeley, and Patrick Kielty, 10,000 people applied to enter Fame Academy. Vanessa Langford and Danan Breathnach the show on BBC CHOICE, which has extra material. There will also be extra material on BBC RADIO ONE. The teachers are major characters in the music industry. Each day will begin at 6:30 as the Students wake up for a whole day of lessons. Bedtime is almost 18 hours later at 11:00. Each student may have one phone call home each week, and must live without Smoking. Only a small amount of alcohol is allowed.

The students are graded each week by the teachers on how good they think they are. The three students who have performed the worst each week will be put on probation, and must sing to survive. The viewers will have the vote on who they believe should be kicked out. The remaining students will have the decision on who goes from the two remaining students on probation.

The winning student will win a 1,000,000 contract plus a celebrity lifestyle, including a London Flat, a role in a Hollywood movie, VIP membership of a top club in London, VIP tickets to top events, a two-week Caribbean holiday, a luxury sports car, all paid for by the record company.

bollygal Senior Member
bollygal
bollygal

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 9:31am | IP Logged
yep they are exactly the same with the same concept so shud b interesting to see the indian version of fame academy
dreamerrrrr IF-Dazzler
dreamerrrrr
dreamerrrrr

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
does it come on sony
bollygal Senior Member
bollygal
bollygal

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
yep..... n the good thing is that theyre gonna show it UK tooClap even though they didnt show indian idolAngry
snowflakes Groupbie
snowflakes
snowflakes

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
i cant wait!
Devendra Senior Member
Devendra
Devendra

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
I also cant wait.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top