India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

13th July 2004

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 13 July 2004 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

Jassi runs down stairs but as soon she gets down she starts walking quietly. Billu who seems to be a light sleeper wakes up. Armaan goes and sit in his car and actually starts drinking. When he sees Jassi he automatically stops. Jassi goes and sit in the car. In the beginning Armaan also remembers about Raj warnings. Which were that if Purab proposes to her also than they will have a confused Jassi on their hands. Any way Jassi starts apologizing for throwing the stone but Armaan stops her. Saying that he should be the one apologizing for coming so late. Then Armaan asks her for her answer. But Jassi cuts in and asks him bluntly if he is drunk. Armaan gets angry and say that he is drunk because of her. But when he sees her shocked expression he change the sentence. Jassi tells him that it is dangerous driving when you are drunk. And I suppose she goes on and on about the danger of drinking alcohol. But Armaan seems to be hypnotizes by Jassi's lips. Every thing seems to be jumbled up in his mind. I am sure he knew what he was doing. And then he leans toward Jassi to kiss her when she realizes what is happening and get out of the car as quick as lightning. In the process to run she bangs the door on Armaan hands. He yelps with pain. Jassi runs upstairs. Billu decides to have a night walk. Since it was still raining Jassi was wet so there was water splashed on the floor. Seeing the water Billu decides to check on Jassi. But Jassi has already covered herself with a blanket so she doesn't get caught. After billu has finished checking on Jassi she jumps out of her bed and starts writing in her diary and wonder that if love is all about this. Then she wonders if her Armaan sir respect her. Then she prays to God that Armaan might explain himself in the morning.

Armaan has reached home. He is bandaging his fingers. Malika call. She asks him where he was. Armaan lies that he was in a party planned by raj. Malika asks how it was. Armaan stares at his hand and says that it was a flop. Malika sympathizes with him. Then she asks him if she can over. But Armaan says that he too tired.The next morning Billu brings a cup of tea for the sleeping Jassi. He wakes her up. Jassi realizes that she is late. She tries to jump out of bed to hurry but Billu stops and checks her temperature. She has a fever plus she starts sneezing. Billu offially announces that Jassi will not go to the office today.

Purab is still where he is. Its the same old dialogue about Jassi and their realtionship. And again he wishes that she would give him another chance. Talk about dj vu !!!(Wish somebody could wake him up and tell him that he has lost the battle !!! Even the title track prove it. And if I hear that stupid back ground music again I will just scream. It's a total torture to my nerves. There should be laws against such things) Any way in the office Raj is giving Armaan advices again. He tells him to give Jassi flowers and apologize with puppy eyes and it will work like a charm. When Armaan tries to disagree Raj tells him that Jassi is their duty queen not the beauty queen.

When Jassi comes down for breakfast Billu asks her why is she dressed up for office. When she tries to protest again billu says that he will make sure that Jassi will not go today. And to prove that he goes and sits near the main door. When Jassi tries to convince bebe and amrit, they tell her that they are helpless. then billu sees Nandu coming he grabs him by the ear outside. And scolds him for leaving Jassi alone. Then Nandu tells him that he has some secret news. That Purab is back. Billu starts worrying. Then Nandu asks him what they will do if Purab lands up at billus' home. Then and there billu makes his decision to send Jassi to office. He goes to Jassi and tells her that she can go. She gives him a beaming smile. Then he goes to nandu asks him how can they can send purab to panchism.

Armaan is all set for Jassi. Raj has already brought the flowers and given it to Armaan. Frankly speaking the bouquet seems to consists more of green leaves then red roses. Patience has it fruits. At last Jassi walks in. Armaan apologizes and was about to give her the flowers when Malika walks in. Seeing the flowers she thinks it is for her. She grabs them literally speaking. And thanks Armaan. When Armaan doesn't protest or anything Jassi stares at him shock.

Edited by deadly - 13 July 2004 at 1:23pm

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 13 July 2004 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

I know what you mean by the Background music...

When I heard it for the first time, my reaction was ---> Dead (it is SOO gag-worthy)

devi Groupbie
devi
devi

Posted: 13 July 2004 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

Well , she should stare at him shock.  What a fool she is. My God, she cannot believe that Purab loves her, but believes that Armaan loves her.  Jassi you are such a fool and I cannot bear to watch this show anymore. Poor Purab!! I feel so bad for him. Armaan you are such a jerk, and Jassi you are a bigger jerk for allowing yourself to dream about a man that is engaged, not once but twice.My god, how disgusting!

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 13 July 2004 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
I know what you mean mystica ! And totally agree with you devi.

Edited by deadly - 13 July 2004 at 1:29pm
mermaid Groupbie
mermaid
mermaid

Posted: 13 July 2004 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

Why r girls always shown in so poor light.Confused Our Jassi is supposedly brilliant when it comes to business but a total idiot when it comes to love and that manupilating Armaan.Disapprove

Wish the producers give her some sense.

albelarahi Groupbie
albelarahi
albelarahi

Posted: 13 July 2004 at 3:04pm | IP Logged

This JJKN show is getting on my nerves big time. I would like to take out  Jassi, Armaan and Purab from the television and slap each of them stupid. Jassi is such a ditz, Armaan is like an annoying pest of a kid who has to have his way, and Purab is like stuck record player - moron keeps and recycling the same nonsese dialogues over and over again. I am boycotting watching the show until Jassi gets over Armaan - if that never happens then it's been a good show that became unbearable at the end

Al

P.S. Nothing personal against these actors but the writer deserves a sharp kick for metamorphisisng the characters into this atrocious form - Yuck!

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 13 July 2004 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

Well, to be fair, Jassi has absolutely ZERO experience when it comes to men, so its quite natural for her to act like an idiot.

Jassi's problem is that she is too naive. She thinks that if she loves Armaan, it is possible for him to fall for her. Aided by misguided optimism she cannot differentiate the truth from lies (esp where Mr. I-Need-A-Brain is concerned). At the moment, she thinks its a fairy tale come true. Instead of using Facts, Jassi is immersed in her own little fantasy.

Arundhati was right...one day the truth will hit Jassi hard and she'll come face to face with the painful reality of Mr. My-Brain-is-nonexistent-so-I-use-Raj's-brai n

Nandu is another idiot, IMO...He should practice all that stuff he preaches to Jassi (not that she listens to him)

Edited by MysticaMagic - 13 July 2004 at 3:13pm
kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 14 July 2004 at 1:33am | IP Logged

Jassi+Arman+Background music+New Title trackDead.I feel like i am watching some hindi film Trailor.Arman holding jassiDead.

Arre they are not only repeating scene but also dialouge,so cheap.Was Purab so busy tht he did not have time to record new dialouge or the script writer ran out of it?????Confused

kanchi

Go to top