Ramayan

   

*Topic Edited*

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Joined: 19 February 2008

Posts: 76329

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
*Topic edited*

The reason i had posted the article is because even if i didn't, someone else would have done and didn't expect the problems go keep going on. I believe everyone here are matured and this is a Ramayan forum and lets not give space for any differences due to the leads. Lets keep the discussions healthy Smile



Edited by Visha_Dhami - 07 October 2012 at 9:10am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08NamzzGeeshumanzilmukul

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Topic Edited*" in Ramayan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Joined: 31 October 2005

Posts: 28777

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Seems like GC Fans are going bit too far ...
 
I dont see why Gagan needs to apologize to any one...He is doing fab job just like Arun or GC did with previous versions of Ramayan..
 
I love Gagan as Lord Rama...He has such a saumya-Calm personality of Lord Rama Which was portrayed so well by Arun Govil in orig version..I have not seen GC as Lord Rama so can't say.  Gagan does not need to apologize to any one...Fans must learn to deal with their own personal issues IMHO
 
TFS
 
 
 


Edited by Dabulls23 - 06 October 2012 at 11:27pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

superdil19luminous02vids08NamzzGeeshumanzilmukul

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Joined: 30 November 2010

Posts: 6033

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
I don't see the need for this apology. So sad for such fans who can take a whole lot of nothing and make it a mountain. Well, makes me proud to be Gagan's fan. So humble...bravo! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

superdil19luminous02vids08GeeshuDabulls23

vids08

Goldie

vids08

Joined: 25 November 2010

Posts: 1591

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
This just shows Gagan is an humble human being.
 he is doing a fabulous job as Ram.
In fact he is so good, by looking at him one calms down. Perfect Ramji.
 


Edited by vids08 - 07 October 2012 at 1:27am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luminous02NamzzGeeshu

vids08

Goldie

vids08

Joined: 25 November 2010

Posts: 1591

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
sorry double post

Edited by vids08 - 07 October 2012 at 1:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luminous02

superdil19

Goldie

superdil19

Joined: 05 May 2011

Posts: 2383

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Seems like GC Fans are going bit too far ...
 
I dont see why Gagan needs to apologize to any one...He is doing fab job just like Arun or GC did with previous versions of Ramayan..
 
I love Gagan as Lord Rama...He has such a saumya-Calm personality of Lord Rama Which was portrayed so well by Arun Govil in orig version..I have not seen GC as Lord Rama so can't say.  Gagan does not need to apologize to any one...Fans must learn to deal with their own personal issues IMHO
 
TFS
 
 
 
yes u are right dear

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NamzzDabulls23

superdil19

Goldie

superdil19

Joined: 05 May 2011

Posts: 2383

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

This just shows Gagan is an humble human being.
 he is doing a fabulous job as Ram.
In fact he is so good, by looking at him one calms down. Perfect Ramji.
 

yes u are right.
 gagan shows that   gagan is a right choice for ram 
he is good human being in real life also
but gagan no need to do this all.
you shows your greatness now everyone fans will get to understand very well who is person who can able to play lead role of lord rama.
u are great i like too much




Edited by superdil19 - 07 October 2012 at 3:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luminous02Namzz

superdil19

Goldie

superdil19

Joined: 05 May 2011

Posts: 2383

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Namzz

I don't see the need for this apology. So sad for such fans who can take a whole lot of nothing and make it a mountain. Well, makes me proud to be Gagan's fan. So humble...bravo! 

me to

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luminous02Namzz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.