Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sugarush thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
You didn't replied to my first post 😑 Never mind

So you are finally in Surajsa's pocket. I am so jealous of you. Enjoy cos it's only for a short while sweety as Surajsa will be changing his kurta na!

Awesome post, Very matured writing at this very young age. It's a compliment so don't get angryy dear Sandy
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh ami...hilarious post...this is 4 u..

oh my stomach is aching,reason is u and ur post...

couldnt control  myself by laughing out loud...mouth pain,cheeks pain,stomach pain all because of u ami...

bhabhasa big stomach and all... and ambuja cement...

ami u missed surya chasing romance, v AAA enjoyed fully..poor saibal accompany u outside of gg room...

ur poem too having humour sense...

u forget to mentioned wt u r doing in surajsa pocket...let me reveal this...

overall powepact post...

seelaks thumbnail
So finally hamari 'kaboothar' is in Suraj sa's pocket .. Will he mistakenly see it while he is trying to remind himself about the words he had chosen for his darling wife (our kaboothar's previous enemy) ..

.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: niruba

🀣🀣🀣 you are so brilliant Ami! πŸ‘

also not to forget that there is another paper in Sooraj'sa pocket, so this chit has found a friend...or enemy??

Niru-Bee.. Your screws are loose..πŸ˜† 🀣.. Thanks a lot for such a fantastic compliment. second chit is my enemy or friend..for that wait n watch.... Depend upon my mood..πŸ˜‰
.Ami. thumbnail
Originally posted by: akku8910

Ami  u  did  it  again  πŸ‘  with  this  hilarious  post  with  the   continuation  of  journey  of  this  letter 2 its  final  destination, sooraj's  pocket.Just   imagine  what  the  letter  would  feel  when  our  chora  takes  it  with  his  own  hands  from  his  pocket.A  good  poem  abt  the feelings  u  have  depicted  while  being  in  our  chora's  pocket⭐️.

Thanks Akku. I'm glad that you liked it n enjoyed my post as well as empty-headed written poem..πŸ˜†.. Certainly I didn't reveal that I was feeling suffocation inside pocket..😳
.Ami. thumbnail
Originally posted by: pappununu

you hv given a totally different perspective to the episode analysis Ami... πŸ˜›

from Letter/Wish Chit's View...πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ

As usual u rocked with ur hilarious comments and emoticons...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: pappununu

OMG Ami...Part 2 with a bang...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
Hilarious comments and emoticons...🀣🀣

And abt the poem , wow i think no one else can write on the happiness of Wish letter reaching Suraj sa Pocket...πŸ˜‰ ek thum perfect...πŸ‘πŸΌ

When Suraj sa reads the letter in the ceremony..do write the last part of the Letter's Journey.
Also mention abt ur travel partner (Suraj's Letter)πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Pappudi..πŸ€—!πŸ€—!πŸ€—! This is for you:- Azhagana Manam udaya Inimaiyana pen..See I'm a good student n remembered well what you taught me.. Now I'm waiting for your next lesson?

Thanks a lot for such a "Azhagana' compliments.. I'm flying on cloud infinite. You're kind enough to praise me.⭐️..I'll sure try to pen down my journey with second letter. How was my journey with her..πŸ˜†..

.Ami. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayeshi_101

WOW!!! Ami di ...!!! Part 2 is awesome...!!!πŸ‘

And the poem... Hilarious...!!! I always read ur poem on serious issues...!!! But u can make others laugh by ur poem too...!!! 
Very good...!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Hope part 3 is coming too as we know by the promo that Suraj ji will finally read u...!!! U r gonna make him stressed n traumatize 
soon...!!! πŸ˜’ 

Thanks a lot Bhootani..πŸ˜†..πŸ˜‰.
@Bold:- My poem made you laugh that's fantastic. I wasn't expecting this compliment..😳..Haan I need to give stress n trauma to Sooraj'sa..πŸ˜’..Kya karoo.. I'm helpless.. I'm on a mission to reveal my sandy baby's dream to him so that she can become an IPS officer n chutaki accompany me in I.T field.
.Ami. thumbnail
Originally posted by: shehjar

thank god  tera laughter mania theek ho gaya ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
abhi aaram say soorajsa ke pocket main reh ...
lovely story and an excellent poem to go with πŸ‘
looking fwd to a few more episodes of ur love story😊

Kya hain dento bua???😈.. Aap aa jaati ho jumping jack karte karte meri taang pulling karne..😑.. I've to come up with GPT def. to control you..πŸ˜†.. No laughter mania isn't over yet.. It's still going on with 2x than yesterday..πŸ˜ƒ..Thanks a lot. N yes look up-down not forward to know more about my love story..πŸ˜‰
.Ami. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sakshi-

Amu... i came to write more after reading your rant & i see you wrote the second part , quick going sweetu... i was still laughing over jalebis , pedas & surajsa jhooth that he takes blessings of his parents everyday , & you added more jokes..khoonBT , phati sari, baaba sa big tummy ( bade tummy wale naraaz ho jayega padkar )& ambuja cement..so girl you are again back in your hero's pocket.. wish you good luck

I was mad at sandhy  when she burnt the pretty envelope , even though it was empty... rocking poem 
you will get to see sandhya romance if they safely make it to the function when there are lot of barriers their way

Sakshi Ants..πŸ€—..Holaa..When I ranted upon you??😲..You've penned down all the funny keywords of my 2 parts..Yeah I'm back in my hero's pocket. Thanks for the best wishes..No Sandy romance please.. Main jhal kar raakh ho jaongi..😭.. I can't share my Sooraj'sa with anyone. He's mine n mine only..⭐️..
.Ami. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Seyaani_Billee

Arey whah! Chutki ko badi jaldi hain! Now see you were so eager to go to rathiland and now see what happened? Sandy aunty sey panga liya na that's why.

Next time when you visit Surya's GG room don't forget to look out for me as I am always there you know interior decorating that's what I am responsible for.
Great post BTW

Sejaldi Welcome back to IF n I hope you'll shock n rock it forum again with your heavy dosage vala sense of humor..πŸ˜†.πŸ€—..Oh haan, Mujhe bahut jaldi hain apne Sooraj'sa ke pass jaane ki..πŸ˜‰..Oh Sure I'll look out for you whenever I've to decorate SurYa's GG room..😊..Thanks a lot for wonderful input.⭐️

Originally posted by: Seyaani_Billee

You didn't replied to my first post 😑 Never mind

So you are finally in Surajsa's pocket. I am so jealous of you. Enjoy cos it's only for a short while sweety as Surajsa will be changing his kurta na!

Awesome post, Very matured writing at this very young age. It's a compliment so don't get angryy dear Sandy

Shaant ho jaao Bhim..πŸ˜†..I thought to reply both of your replies in one intake as I was confident that you'll jump into do 2nd comment for sure....
@Bold:- Thanks a lot for such a glorious compliment. I'm touched while typing it..πŸ˜‰..Nah I'm not at all angry instead I'm swimming deep inside ocean..πŸ˜†..