Diya Aur Baati Hum

*My welcome in Rathi House*--Part2 @ Page8 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 13

MisscoolEyes

Goldie

MisscoolEyes

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Ami bakudi!!kya twisted post likhi hai.. thoroughly enjoyed the Autobiography!! Even I understand it's tadap..Who wouldn't want to see Soor from a closer distanceLOL and who wouldn't mind Sandy's amazing company for sometym!!Big smile

I must appreciate your creativity in this one!!just awessomee!! I just hope kisi tarah se bach jaye bechara letter!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011farhana874-Ayeshi-fresco.-Amli-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*My welcome in Rathi House*--Part2 @ Page8 (Page 4)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

niruba

IF-Sizzlerz

niruba

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
This is the best autobigraphy I've read in my life LOL how I wish I was the letter...yes, don't mind getting burn as long as I can spend some time in Suraj sa's pocket LOLLOL

thanks for the post Ami

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011shehjarfarhana874-Ayeshi--Amli-

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Hilarious analysis of the episode Ami.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

farhana874-Ayeshi--Amli-

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisscoolEyes

Ami bakudi!!kya twisted post likhi hai.. thoroughly enjoyed the Autobiography!! Even I understand it's tadap..Who wouldn't want to see Soor from a closer distanceLOL and who wouldn't mind Sandy's amazing company for sometym!!Big smile

I must appreciate your creativity in this one!!just awessomee!! I just hope kisi tarah se bach jaye bechara letter!!
NaiNa bakudi..Hug.. I'm so so happy shappy that you liked it. There is no creativity.. Just steal idea from childhood time. Remembered during school we used to write autobiographies on different tangible and intangible things..Silly LOL.. I was tutoring one 4th std kid in the morning in the absence of aunty n fetched the idea..Wink.. Thanks for such a over+whelming compliments. Lub you..Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

farhana874-Ayeshi-

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niruba

This is the best autobigraphy I've read in my life LOL how I wish I was the letter...yes, don't mind getting burn as long as I can spend some time in Suraj sa's pocket LOLLOL

thanks for the post Ami
Thanks Niru-Bee..Wink..LOL..Yeah Even I was dying to spend time in Suraj'sa pocket.Embarrassed..

Originally posted by b2011

Hilarious analysis of the episode Ami.
Thanks Bharathi Akka..LOL

farhana874-Ayeshi-SAIBALROUTH

-Ayeshi-

IF-Dazzler

-Ayeshi-

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Ami di...!!! Hug Awesome n hilarious...!!! Just opened IF and u , naina di, farhana apu all r back together to rock the forum...!!! Dancing
I also wish to be the letter...!!! Soor ka ek jhalak to mil jati...!!!
How do u end up with these kinds of ideas yaar...!!! ROFL
Muuuaahhh...!!!!glitter kiss emoticon

farhana874SAIBALROUTH-Amli-

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Lovely Autobiography of a wish letter Ami Di, this is the most hilarious & best autobiography I have read till date, Clap Clap Star Star Clap Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

How come the weight became 1000Terabytes Confused Me confused  
As far as I remember D'ohSandy was wearing red color sari, not green, though I love her in green sari Day Dreaming

All in all a Fab post with beautiful emoticons. I too went on a emoticon hunt after seeing that 404 error emoticon, it was simply the best.

Still laughing

Really a feel-good effect your post had on me, it made me happy, YaY 

Letter still playing hide-n-seek

-Ayeshi--Amli-

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayeshi_101

Ami di...!!! Hug Awesome n hilarious...!!! Just opened IF and u , naina di, farhana apu all r back together to rock the forum...!!! Dancing
I also wish to be the letter...!!! Soor ka ek jhalak to mil jati...!!!
How do u end up with these kinds of ideas yaar...!!! ROFL
Muuuaahhh...!!!!glitter kiss emoticon

Shirin my beloved Choto Bon.. Hug Hug Hug.. How I got idea I've revealed it when replied to Naina.. DhannoBaad..I'm just loving your "Muaaah" emoticon.. Muaah Muaah too..glitter kiss emoticon

-Ayeshi-SAIBALROUTH

Post Reply New Post

Go to top