Punar Vivah

New Thought on what my happen nxt...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

tigger24

Groupbie

tigger24

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
 I was going over Friday's episode for like the third time (I know its strange) so, the episode ended on Yash nd Prashnt standing side by side. There is a possibility that Yash inquire about Aarti to Prashnt and if Prashant has really reformed than he will lead the Story further...

Feel free to share your opinions for the coming story line...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99akui1984PuvZ

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Thought on what my happen nxt..." in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

spatel310

spatel310

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tigger24

I was going over Friday's episode for like the third time (I know its strange) so, the episode ended on Yash nd Prashnt standing side by side. There is a possibility that Yash inquire about Aarti to Prashnt and if Prashant has really reformed than he will lead the Story further...

Feel free to share your opinions for the coming story line...

Both will just walk by each other. Maybe an excuse me exchange but nothing else.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312PuvZ

PuvZ

IF-Sizzlerz

PuvZ

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
I dont think so.. Cv will atleast drag this separation track for about a week.. Till we get a new promo for confrontation and reunion .. I would like to see Promo 4 coming to screen .. Where they reunite at Dargah where their marriage was arranged and their 1st meet !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312

-AarYaholic-

IF-Rockerz

-AarYaholic-

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Watching the telecasts again and again is not at all strange...i can completely understand...i too come from the same family
Prashant's truth coming out in the future is quite possible...I have just switched off my mind from thinking about the future happenings...I want them to come together...Please CVs...separating the leads is an old and overused formula...none of us would want to see anything of this sort

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312padmavarPuvZ

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.