Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

mizzraksha712

Goldie

mizzraksha712

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Guys this is just my personal view on the current situation .. I dont mean to offend sum1 Embarrassed but dont you guys think when arti did not wann to marry yash MR.DUBEY forced her to marry but now when she is happy with yash...MR.DUBEY wann arti back becoz of his son's sake

Do u think he is right????????????????

coz m finding it quite devastating

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

sravya417Shouting_Silverns1970nirmalac99pal_maanPooja_11ksfan2Shashi1984Harpreet.MKittya_CullenAnushaGKkholitaPuvZtaahir004shubhika124Bul3ArYa_crazyluvshalini28x-affy-x..RamKiJanaki..pickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Personal View" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PuvZ

IF-Sizzlerz

PuvZ

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Mr Dubey is being selfish.Angry. He is thinking about his son's happiness. And by reuniting them he get's Ansh back too.. But i am sure Aarti will be completely against it. And Yash also will not tolerate it Evil Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meenadsouzaShouting_Silverakansha412kholita

akui1984

IF-Rockerz

akui1984

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Haha..we do not know for sure he is trying to separate them! That article is just speculating...

Anyway, luckily he forced Aarti to marry Yash!!! Haha...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kholitaPuvZ

ksfan2

IF-Dazzler

ksfan2

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
this the same thing i was wondering after reading the article. and not only that he was also the one who bashed prashant when he returned the other day asking them to leave aarthi.dubey is seriously need to be putten in the catogory of bua. and if he even think of prashant shobah should be there to handle him in good way. for now let us hope dubey will change the decsion of seperating aaryaSmile

kholitaPuvZ

shubhika124

IF-Sizzlerz

shubhika124

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Yeah Unhappy
This is the sad irony [:'(]

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11kholitapickachu

kholita

IF-Rockerz

kholita

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
prashant take his selfish nature from his father

Edited by kholita - 07 October 2012 at 6:14am

...OohLaLa...

IF-Sizzlerz

...OohLaLa...

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
I agree.dubey is selfish,prashu is selfish thank god ansh isnt selfish.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kholita

anushaarja

IF-Rockerz

anushaarja

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
yeah u r right... but i wanna thank him... coz he forced aarthi to marry yash... warna pata nahi humara aarthi madam kabhi shaadi se sehmat hogi ya nahi... lol...

mizzraksha712kholita

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.