-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello everyone,

As promised, I'd like to update everyone on what shall be happening in the forum since the show has now ended.

1. It has been decided that this same forum will be used for NBT 2 in January and since the show returns in about 3+ months, the forum will not be closed. This mean, that between now and the new season this forum will remain open for members to discuss and have activities. And when the new show starts in January 2013, we will not be opening a new forum for it and the discussions/activities for the new season can be continued in this forum.
2. During the 3 months while NBT is off air, the forum will be archived. Now before we get upset, all that means is that the forum will not be visible on the main IF page or under the "Most Popular" tab in the Colors Channel and it will have no ranking. But you can get to it through the "Archived" forums tab (click on "more shows" for Colors and you will see the "Archived" tab right next to the "Most Popular"). If you feel that is too much of a hassle, you can do what I do and bookmark the forum link so that it's easy to get to. Once the show returns, we will be back in the "Most Popular" section.

I hope these changes are not too inconvenient or demanding and we would appreciate everyone's cooperation in the matter! 😳😊 Please feel free to PM me or post here with any concerns/questions you may have about the same.

Thank you guys! 😊

Regards,

NBT Dev. Team
Edited by -Fivr- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks FivrπŸ€—

Honestly I've grown a special attachment with this forum. It's like my second home and so I'm glad that we won't have to shift to a new one for the next season😳 
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
same forum will be used, osum fivr.
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

This is great news Fivr πŸ˜›. 

As it would have been heart break if the new Forum would have been started . Humne bohot mehenat ki hai iss Forum ke liye . 
Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks - this is definitely good news.
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the good news! I know the forum may not be that active as earlier, but its good to have it open! This way whenever we feel like getting into a disc or posting something interesting or to know what's happening around the new show, we will have this forum always available! Thanks!πŸ˜ƒ
sati65 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
good news
we are waiting for the NBT-2very eagerly
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I m happy that we will have same forum
thanks fivr
Edited by SunShine_A - 11 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks for this news,Fivra πŸ€—
So happy to know that we will b having the same forum for the season 2 also πŸ˜³

n Hope u enjoy u stint in BB6 forum ...🀣🀣
Edited by -Swetha- - 11 years ago
misty85 thumbnail
Thanks for informing. That's really great.